#1 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:43 PM

I've had this happen to me a few times... When transforming out of PB mode, my toon gets stuck and is unable to move. I can still attack (in 1 direction) and use skills but can't move. Takes a visit to character screen to fix it.

#2 Vosk

Vosk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2431 posts
  • LocationZ.O.G.-controlled Corporation of the USA
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Cash Shop killed game.

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:31 PM

Yes. This bug sucks. I thought they said they'd fixed it. I guess they fixed recently where you can now transform into PB while moving but guess they didn't fix this. I think it's when DoTs are on you or when you're attacking or being attacked or something. It's very similar to the bug where you get stuck if you attack something like a totem that disappears or a player that DCs at exactly the time you're nuking it.

#3 elfs

elfs

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts
  • LocationDracula's Lair
  • Server:HEP-P

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:14 AM

How about druids ability to land a full stun duration on PBs ?

#4 Howako

Howako

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 885 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Not Requiem

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:21 AM

Yesterday healing a DC raid I used my PB to avoid fear.. I was unable to heal at all. I could move around but not use a single skill, Lucky we had strong party and was only a few minutes til the boss died. After the raid I was in a duel(with PB off) and not only were all my skills not working but I couldnt even swing my staff. Went to relog into char screen and back and of course the game crashed so it took full relog to get back.

just an FYI so you can look into it... thanks

#5 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:51 PM

Yesterday healing a DC raid I used my PB to avoid fear.. I was unable to heal at all. I could move around but not use a single skill, Lucky we had strong party and was only a few minutes til the boss died. After the raid I was in a duel(with PB off) and not only were all my skills not working but I couldnt even swing my staff. Went to relog into char screen and back and of course the game crashed so it took full relog to get back.

just an FYI so you can look into it... thanks

Yep, that is another bug......Fix one thing (stun immunity) break two others... The Gravity way, sadly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users