Post your Archangel Wing Enchants - Page 5 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Post your Archangel Wing Enchants

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
153 replies to this topic

#101 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:46 AM

I got like 20+ on Ygg from past events (I was collecting them for this occasion >_<)

Anyway.. after trying to enchant 10 of these wings... I broke 3, got Special INT, DEX, STR, AGI, Sharp 3, MATK +2%, HEAL 5 and Sharp 3 (reset Heal 5 because I don't like Heal =P) again xD

Edited by Wizard, 03 December 2012 - 07:46 AM.

#102 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:19 AM

HEAL 5 and Sharp 3 (reset Heal 5 because I don't like Heal =P) again xD

wtf there is a ton of people who would buy that for a lot. You're either dumb or trolling badly.

#103 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:43 AM

wtf there is a ton of people who would buy that for a lot. You're either dumb or trolling badly.

Yah... Kami asked me to save one for her... I'll make another if I have time again. I don't really care for Heal to be honest.

#104 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:55 AM

Well there is like several people that want it. Why you didn't reset a less useful enchant since you had 19 others, and set that one aside, makes me question your sanity. lol.

#105 sofico

sofico

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 731 posts
  • Server:New Chaos

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:01 AM

Seriously. I want one too.
</3

#106 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:04 AM

As do I. :( +20% heal on my bishop /slur.. always my goal for bigger and bigger heal #s

#107 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:06 AM

Well there is like several people that want it. Why you didn't reset a less useful enchant since you had 19 others, and set that one aside, makes me question your sanity. lol.

I'm a genius lol... we are well known for being "unique" (trust me... most of us kinda lack on common sense due to how our brain works lol)

I really didn't know that Heal 5 was a big of a deal... I was just looking for something cool like Spell 2 or something... then again, I'm not fan of these Angel Wings, just waiting for Fallen Angel enchants.

Anyway... in other news, I enchant my +12 SoD with Spell 5 and MATK +2% (I think those are top tier enchants right?).

PS: Who use heal nowdays?

Edited by Wizard, 03 December 2012 - 09:06 AM.

#108 rednaxelagnik

rednaxelagnik

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:08 AM

I want one of those heal 5 wings too by the way. Has anyone put a price on it yet?

#109 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:12 AM

I'm a genius lol... we are well known for being "unique" (trust me... most of us kinda lack on common sense due to how our brain works lol)

I really didn't know that Heal 5 was a big of a deal... I was just looking for something cool like Spell 2 or something... then again, I'm not fan of these Angel Wings, just waiting for Fallen Angel enchants.

Anyway... in other news, I enchant my +12 SoD with Spell 5 and MATK +2% (I think those are top tier enchants right?).

They say there is a thin line between genius and insane. I'd never thought you were close to this line, however, and the fact that you reset heal 5 does not change my assessment.

Heal 5 effects ALL healing skills used - Heal, Party Heal, High Heal, Sanc, Aid Potion, etc. It's the same kind of bonus as white lady or ygg crown.

Yes, Spell 5 is best spell possible with A Grade coins, and MATK 2% is the ridiculously rare best matk +% enchant possible with A Grade coins. That's a damned nice staff you have.

#110 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:17 AM

They say there is a thin line between genius and insane. I'd never thought you were close to this line, however, and the fact that you reset heal 5 does not change my assessment.

Heal 5 effects ALL healing skills used - Heal, Party Heal, High Heal, Sanc, Aid Potion, etc. It's the same kind of bonus as white lady or ygg crown.

Yes, Spell 5 is best spell possible with A Grade coins, and MATK 2% is the ridiculously rare best matk +% enchant possible with A Grade coins. That's a damned nice staff you have.

Hahahha... you know... I get that a lot xD. You should come to our lab... don't be afraid of the 4 Level 5 clearance just to get out of the parking lot >_>

Thanks for the complement I guess =)

Oh yah, I got a Spell 5/4 CK and a +10 Spell 5/2 CK as well... dunno but enchanting seems quite boring for no apparent reason, hence I just start doing that Angel Wing enchant this morning cuz I was too bored.

Anyway, are those Special INT, DEX, AGI, STR and Sharp 3 any good for Angel Wings? if not, I might as well and reset them for something cool.

#111 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:01 AM

Hahahha... you know... I get that a lot xD. You should come to our lab... don't be afraid of the 4 Level 5 clearance just to get out of the parking lot >_>

Thanks for the complement I guess =)

Oh yah, I got a Spell 5/4 CK and a +10 Spell 5/2 CK as well... dunno but enchanting seems quite boring for no apparent reason, hence I just start doing that Angel Wing enchant this morning cuz I was too bored.

Anyway, are those Special INT, DEX, AGI, STR and Sharp 3 any good for Angel Wings? if not, I might as well and reset them for something cool.

Specials - I'm not sure what to say on them.

I think the "atk +1" may actually be ASPD +1. But I'm still not sure they're good.

Sharp 3 would be of interest to anyone who cares about crit.

Edited by DrAzzy, 03 December 2012 - 10:01 AM.

#112 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:19 AM

I have a spell 3 arch angel wing I woulda traded you for the heal 5 one :(

#113 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:23 AM

The arch angel wings are really kind of lackluster in general unless we could do a second enchant on them =/ otherwise, with the exception of the heal5 buff, the enchants are all underwhelming by far next to a heroic backpack.

Like what good is expert archer 3 (+6%) angelwing when heroic backpack does +10% and also ATK+30 and neutral -10%?

If you could do Sharp3+SpecialAGI I could see a GX using this over heroic backpack. or Archer 3 x 2 for the ranged damage over a backpack. Without 2 enchants, its just not great.

#114 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:30 AM

You got 6 rare enchants in a row and reset them all?

No, I had multiples and these are the ones I decided to end with.

#115 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:47 AM

No, I had multiples and these are the ones I decided to end with.

This is a data gathering thread so when you do that it skews azzy's statistics, just trying to make it clear so he doesn't use your results as data.

#116 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:59 AM

This is a data gathering thread so when you do that it skews azzy's statistics, just trying to make it clear so he doesn't use your results as data.

Yikes. Okay, won't include that.

#117 rayybluee

rayybluee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 597 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:56 PM

How much would you guys buy the AAwing with Heal 5 for?

I'm on valk but i could save it until after the merge. C/O is only at 550 so far ><

Back to Topic:

Set 1:
int 1
str2
sharp 2
spell 1
int 3
spell 2
special int

Set 2:
dex 2
dex 1
special agi
sharp 2
heal 3
int2
spell 3

#118 zr0rieu

zr0rieu

Universal Translator

• Members
  • 3475 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:09 PM

I'm on valk but i could save it until after the merge. C/O is only at 650 so far ><

fixed that up for you

#119 rayybluee

rayybluee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 597 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:57 PM

C/O 800M

Another Set:
Luk+1
Dex+1
Broke

Another Set:
int+1
int+2
dex+1
spell2
vit+2
int+1
spell 2
special int
dex+1
special vit
dex+1
vit+1
dex+2
EA2
str+2
luk+1
vit+1
vit+2
str+2
FS2
vit+1
int+1
sharp2
dex+2
str+1
heal 4 x.x

guess i shouldve stopped ages ago, but im stubborn lol

#120 Kiryu

Kiryu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2092 posts
  • LocationLily of Elon -Crystal Desert
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows - GW2

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:11 PM

any selfrespecting archbishop =P

I'm on valk but i could save it until after the merge. C/O is only at 550 so far ><

I offer 1B for them

Edited by Kiryu, 05 December 2012 - 11:11 PM.

#121 Mistiq

Mistiq

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:55 AM

I have 2 arc archangel wings on my bishop spell3 and heal3,

and 1 for my rune knight FS3, but it's useless now, because i have heroic backpack with high upgrade.

#122 LegOLess

LegOLess

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Server:Iris > Ymir > Chaos

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:38 AM

I started with 5 AA.
After 1 Special Vit and the other Special Dex...I broke 3 trying for Heal5 ....gave up

Managed to get the Special vit to +12,.after a boat load of kp burning.

It adds about 759 extra hp with the +4 vit for me and +10 sp, +1 mdef,, 2+42 Def, +1 aspd,

#123 sofico

sofico

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 731 posts
  • Server:New Chaos

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:18 AM

I feel like either AA's shouldn't break or that they should also be available on the kafra shop. (Aren't they, on kRO?) on iRO, they are a low drop from the monthly boxes, so their market prices are insanely high. But they make an amazing money sink, as this thread shows.
1 - either they should be made a kafra shop item and be 90% success rate when enchanting (or whatever it is now)
2 - they should keep them droppable from boxes, but when enchanted, they should not be breakable in this case. You still have to use silvervine to reset them every time, so they still burn zeny+KP

I feel like these 2 scenarios make more sense then the one we have now. WIth option 1, Putting them in kafra shop will make a steady flow of $$$$ (gravity wants that, no?) since a lot of people would like those heal 5 enchants and they are rare enough that you need a lot of wings to make it since they can break in the process. Secondly, this is a money sink :)
Problem solved.

Edited by sofico, 07 December 2012 - 07:21 AM.

#124 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:31 AM

I feel like either AA's shouldn't break or that they should also be available on the kafra shop. (Aren't they, on kRO?) on iRO, they are a low drop from the monthly boxes, so their market prices are insanely high. But they make an amazing money sink, as this thread shows.
1 - either they should be made a kafra shop item and be 90% success rate when enchanting (or whatever it is now)
2 - they should keep them droppable from boxes, but when enchanted, they should not be breakable in this case. You still have to use silvervine to reset them every time, so they still burn zeny+KP

I feel like these 2 scenarios make more sense then the one we have now. WIth option 1, Putting them in kafra shop will make a steady flow of $$$$ (gravity wants that, no?) since a lot of people would like those heal 5 enchants and they are rare enough that you need a lot of wings to make it since they can break in the process. Secondly, this is a money sink :)
Problem solved.

I'm sorry, I fail to see the problem with the market price of a good gear being high. Can someone explain to me what the problem with AA Wing being expensive is? It's enchantable to become the best garment for general use on an AB - it should be expensive. As long as they keep coming out with them in the monthly boxes, this actually works well.

The GMs have been running out of big ticket items for the large drops from the boxes (if you haven't noticed), and AA wings are one of the only things they can put in that aren't bad for the economy (heroic desock and card albums dump rare cards onto market, good hats just obsolete something, it's like a treadmill, which isn't fun, and - well - what else is there? More HBP? More RWH? More KBC? There's not much else that's good to put in top level of box event). The AA Wing enchanter provides the GMs with a reliable A-class drop for their box events - I think this is more valuable to them than the revenue from selling them directly (at least at a reasonable price).

I also, just on principle, don't like seeing permanent gear in the kafra shop. Note that the only perm gear we have there now is headgear - this is not an accident.

Edited by DrAzzy, 07 December 2012 - 07:33 AM.

#125 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:33 AM

They should sell them for 50m from the npc or something. ZENY SINK~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users