Suggestion for a different interface for Ragnarok Online 2 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Suggestion for a different interface for Ragnarok Online 2

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Kokami

Kokami

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:10 PM

So basically I played Ragnarok Online 2 in beta for a while and the overall environment just felt generic like the 1000's of other online mmorpgs out there. Obviously the game is created and finished with but I just think that the game could of been so much more. The over the top classic rpg view is what made the game unique to me along with the battle system. I was just checking out this game called "Bastion". Its a pc/xbox360/PS3 game that came out about a year ago. Anyways I just started playing it and it reminded me of ragnarok online in many ways. Not so much the gameplay but what I think Ragnarok Online 2 could of been. To put it simply it still has the retro-like feel of Ragnarok Online but with cleaned up HD detail and Graphics. Anyways I'm done ranting about RO2 but I just wanted to share this with the community and see how they feel about Ragnarok Online 2 and my idea of not completely changing the graphics engine but expanding upon the retro-structure of it with HD over the top view with HD sprites and a cleaner 3D environment. Here is a link to a Trailer of Bastion for those who haven't heard of it.

Edited by Kokami, 11 December 2012 - 10:12 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users