3rd Class Platinum Skill (and alternate solutions) - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

3rd Class Platinum Skill (and alternate solutions)

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#1 matrixEXO

matrixEXO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:13 PM

Given that only up to second class (non-extended) have platinum skills, here are my suggestions for platinum skills for 3rd classes and an alternative through second class platinum skill.

NOTE: Platinum skills are basically quest skills. Skills for classes that are only obtainable by doing the quest related to it.

Rune Knight

Runic Armor (Passive)

Increases the offensive capability of Rune Knights by gaining Atk based on total Def from armor.

Calculation: (Armor Def/5) = Atk

Alternate:

Charge Attack (Upgraded)

Charge Attack is a quest skill that causes you to rush the targeted monster/player, dealing more damage depending on how far away you are from it. The farther the target, the longer the cast time. As Rune Knight, using Charge Attack will apply a Runic Devastation onto the target.

Runic Devastation (Debuff)

Any Rune Knights attacking this unit will deal 25% more damage. This damage boost only occurs once, regardless of which Rune Knight that activated the damage boost, and removes the debuff. This debuff lasts 15s, 3s if in WoE maps.

Royal Guard

Anger Management (Passive)

Increases the maximum amount of rage counters by 5.

Instigation (Active) - Suggested by ALSJ

Applies aggro-shift of all monsters nearby the caster in a 7x7 area. This aggro-shift lasts for 5s and increases the casters Def and MDef by 10 per monster aggro-shifted. Forces single-unit focused mobs to shift targets for the duration before turning back to the initially targeted monster. Def and MDef are hard defense bonuses. Does not affect players or player-related mobs (Homun, Merc).

Alternate:

Shrink (Upgraded)

Adds a chance to knock back opponents when you successfully block an attack with Guard. Shrink lasts for 5 minutes, and you can deactivate the skill at any time by using it again. The success rate to blocking an attack depends on the level of autoguard you have, and only works when you have a shield equipped. As Royal Guard, Shrink does not knock back the opponent but stuns them.

Warlock

Essence Flux (Passive)

Tetra Vortex now consumes all 5 Elemental Balls and deals 8 hits instead of 4. Reduces Elemental Ball SP duration cost by half and increases Elemental Ball's duration by 2x.

Alternative:

Sight Blaster (Upgraded)

For two minutes, you will be surrounded by the fires of Sight. While Sight Blaster is active, any enemy that steps in a 3x3 area around you will be thrown back and take a 100% MATK fire hit. In WoE, there is no knockback. Once the skill has hit a target, Sight Blaster ends. Hits multiple targets if they are all in range of skill when activated. As Warlock, Sight Blaster lasts for 3 hits instead of 1.

Sorcerer

Spiritual Absorption (Active)
SP Cost: 100
Var. Cast Time: 0.0s
Fix. Cast Time: 0.0s
Aftercast Delay: 1.0s

Absorbs the currently called spirit. While absorbed, the spirit grants all it's bonuses for the mode it was in prior to absorption and the duration of this effect is the remaining duration of the summon. While a spirit is absorbed, another spirit of the exact element can be called again. The absorbed spirit cannot have it's mode changed. If a spirit of a different element is called, this skill and it's effects deactivate, removing all bonuses from absorption.

Alternative:

Elemental Change (Upgraded)

Permanently changes the element of the target monster. Of the 4 elements Fire, Water, Earth, and Wind, your sage may only learn to change to one of of them. When the skill is cast, it will use one Elemental Converter of the element you've chosen. The chance of success is based on your level of that elemental endow, as well as your DEX, INT, and Job level. As a Sorceror, Elemental Change will gain 4 levels and the element that the monster is changed into is designated by the level cast.

Guillotine Cross

Advanced Cross Impact (Passive)

Reduces Cross Impact's overall Motion Delay by half. Increases damage dealt by 10%.

Alternative:

Sonic Acceleration (Upgraded)

Increases the hit and attack power of the skill Sonic Blow. Gives Sonic Blow +50 Hit, and increases the damage by 10% for all skill levels. As Guillotine Cross, Sonic Acceleration increases damage of Sonic Blow by 2x if used after Cross Impact. This damage modifier is applied after the standard 10% increase from the normal value. Also, increases cast range of Sonic Blow to 3 cells.

Shadow Chaser

Locking Blades (Active)
SP Cost: 50
Cast Range: Self
Fix. Cast Time: 1.0s
Aftercast Delay: 0.1s
Duration: 30s

If an opponent melee attacks the caster during the duration, they will be unable to attack or move for 5s. This skill lasts for either the entire duration or until the lock down occurs. It also works on melee-based skills.

Alternative:

Close Confine (Upgraded)

Holds a foe interlocked with the caster without either side being able to move, but still being able to attack or use skills and items. Casting it beyond the range of 2 cells results in skill failure. When using this skill, player gains +10 Flee. As Shadow Chaser, Close Confine doubles the activation rate of all chance-based non-Strip non-Masquerade skills when cast on the Confined unit (includes passive chance-based skills). Strip and Masquerade skills gain a +10% activation chance when cast on the Confined unit.

Ranger

Seeker Bolt (Active)
SP Cost: 50
Cooldown: 5s

Fires 20 arrows, hitting all on-screen enemies for 100% Atk per arrow after a short delay (1.0s). Minimum of 1 enemy hit up to maximum of 20 enemies possible. Each enemy can only be hit up to 5 times and arrows strike in timed delays(0.5s) (meant for calculation and randomization pattern purposes. First delay is for the maximum arrow used on that one shot, second is randomization of the remaining arrows onto the attacked targets and third, forth and fifth follows the same design as second.).

Alternative:

Phantasmic Arrow (Upgraded)

Enables the caster to shoot a magic arrow without requiring actual arrows. Inflicts 150% damage and pushes the enemy 3 cells backward after impact. As Ranger, Phantasmic Arrow deals 2x more damage and has a 25% chance to cause Warg Bite LVL 1 if it is learned.

Bard/Dancer

Loving Aura (Active)
SP Cost: 100
Fix. Cast Time: 0.5s
Cooldown: 20.0s
Duration: 5.0s

Creates a 11x11 AoE effect around the caster that de-aggros all aggro mobs for 10s. Any naturally aggressive monsters will also be affected. If these mobs are attacked, they will regain aggro and will attack, regardless of whether they remained in the AoE or gone out and came back into the AoE. Does not work on undead and Boss monsters as well as players.

Alternative:

Charming Wink (Upgraded)

Wink at a specific target, charming them for 10 seconds. If used on a monster, they become non-aggressive for the duration, and has a success rate of 70%. The skill will fail on high level monsters and boss monsters. If used on a player, it will have a low chance to cause the Chaos status ailment. As 3rd Job Class, success rate increases to 100% to normal monsters and the skill will have a 70% chance to succeed on high level monsters and boss monsters. Boss monsters have the duration reduced to one-fifth(2s) however.

Mechanic

Smith Advanced Armor (Active)

Able to create armor unique to this skill only. While these armors are easier to make, they are not as good as set armors or high level armors. Note that unlike normal smithing, this skill requires a carnium anvil and a carnium hammer. Also, these armors cannot be elementalised, unlike smithing weapons.

List:
Spoiler

Alternate:

Dubious Salesmanship (Upgraded)

Reduce the Zeny cost of Mammonite by 10%. As Mechanic, enables a unique skill called FAW Zeny Shooter.

FAW Zeny Shooter (Active)
Creates a long-range FAW that fires Zeny at a rate of 1000 per shot. Deals 600% Atk that pierces enemy armor. Only 1 Zeny-Shooting FAW can be active at a time and placing it is not considered as one of the two placeable FAWs (FAW set limit). Lasts 30s.

Geneticist

Aid Advanced Potion (Active)

Allows Geneticists to toss Geneticist-created potions. Each rank of Special Pharmacy enables new potions to be tossed, equivalent to the enabled list in the skill.

Alternative:

Bioethics (Upgraded)

A skill that is fundamental in enabling the creation of Homunculi. As Geneticist, Job stat bonuses are shared with the Homunculus. This does not reduce the amount of bonus that the Geneticist gain from Job Level by any way and the Homunculus receives the same amount. Additionally, gains the Homunculus Remodeling.

Homunculus Remodeling (Active)

Able to polymorph the Homunculus. Requires the Homunculus to be out and at max affection. Upon casting, the Homunculus's stat points are collated and randomized. The randomization takes each stat points above the base value and randomly boosts one of the 6 stats. No stat can have more stat points than 150. Reduces the Homunculus' affection by 1 level upon casting.

Arch Bishop

Protection of the Gods (Active)
After-cast Delay: 2.0s
SP Cost: 0
Cooldown: 120s

Prays to the gods for protection, gaining a 2.0s invulnerability in exchange for not being able to do anything.

Alternative:

Redemptio (Upgraded)

Sacrifice yourself in order to revive all party members near you. The skill will affect any party member within a 15 * 15 area around you, and they will all be revived with 50% HP. When successful, this skill reduces your HP and SP to 1, and you lose 1% of your Base EXP. For each person you revive with the skill however, the penalty is reduced by 0.2% exp. With 5 or more people, you do not suffer any EXP penalty. If you do not have enough EXP to cast this skill, it will fail. As an Arch Bishop, casting Redemptio will revive all party members with 100% HP and applies Blessing, Increase AGI and Assumptio onto them at the maximum learned level.

Sura

Fury's Might (Active)

Can only be cast while Fury is active and within 10s of casting Fury. For 120s, Fury's crit rate is doubled and skills (including Raging Trifecta Blow) will be able to crit, with the exception of Gates of Hell. Is not constituted as Fury, thus Guillotine Fist is not able to be cast. Does not stack with normal Fury, casting Fury after this spell replaces this spell with the normal Fury.

Alternative:

Excruciating Palm (Upgraded)

Hits an opponent with a focused blast of energy, which stuns nearby foes and causes them to be knocked back. The target of this attack takes 300% damage. Any enemies adjacent to the target get knocked back 5 cells and have a 70% chance to stun for 2 seconds. The target itself does not get knocked back or stunned. This skill is usable in PvP and WoE, but targets will not be knocked back on maps which knock back is not permitted. As a Sura, Excruciating Palm can be cast as an opening to a combo. Doing so will incur a 20s additional cooldown time for each combo spell cast.

(IE1: EP>RQB>RT>GF>CCC)
(IE2: EP>DC>FE>GoH)

Thanks for reading the suggestions. While I settle on my other suggestion that haven't been completed yet, what are your thoughts and comments? Also, gonna clean up some skills (Mech and Gen's first suggested Plat skills, no skill sp cost etc.)

Edited by matrixEXO, 11 February 2013 - 06:41 PM.

#2 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:19 AM

I'd switch Dragon Breath from the enhanced charge attack to either Ignition Break or Sonic Wave. Dash andddddddddddddddddd BLOW!

#3 matrixEXO

matrixEXO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:34 AM

I'd switch Dragon Breath from the enhanced charge attack to either Ignition Break or Sonic Wave. Dash andddddddddddddddddd BLOW!

Unfortunately, since I do not know the actual skill usage, I dare not simply use strong skills into the formula. It's not meant to be a one-stop shop for all your dps needs. It's a platinum skill, meant to co-relate with your character more and add some flavour. Plus, alternatives are only a back-up design that uses the 2nd class platinum skills so it's not suppose to be any stronger than one of the higher tier class 3 at all.

#4 matrixEXO

matrixEXO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:19 PM

And a one, and a two and a BUMP! This suggestion topic has been (for the most parts) completed so I now bump for people's awareness. Forgive me for double posting to do this.

#5 equisce

equisce

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • Locationmexico
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:52 PM

Mechanic

Enginery (Active)

Able to reconstruct her own madogear suit.

many steels
many fragment
many Used Iron Plate
Many Rusty Screw
many Magic Gear Fuel

Cast time: 5 seg.

Edited by equisce, 24 December 2012 - 12:54 PM.

#6 matrixEXO

matrixEXO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 08:27 PM

Mechanic

Enginery (Active)

Able to reconstruct her own madogear suit.

many steels
many fragment
many Used Iron Plate
Many Rusty Screw
many Magic Gear Fuel

Cast time: 5 seg.

I do not agree with this. Makes Suicidal Detonation skill spammable. I would rather promote a more friendly skill design for Mechanics while maintaining the old routes (forging) to bring about better decisions. Making a Mechanic from Blacksmith (not Mastersmith) means you can get armors meant for characters later on, then restart leveling your Mechanic from trans (delete, start new one). This way, you would be much stronger in terms of post lvl 100 due to gears. Starting char as a Mechanic would be promoted for people not intending to buy their way into playing it.

Edited by matrixEXO, 25 December 2012 - 08:28 PM.

#7 WolfTri

WolfTri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • LocationWinterfell

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:22 AM

Warlock : Elemental Mastery : Enables the warlock to hold upto 10 elemental stones at once.

#8 matrixEXO

matrixEXO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:18 AM

Warlock : Elemental Mastery : Enables the warlock to hold upto 10 elemental stones at once.

That would also be OP. I mean, casting Tetra Vortex once is not enough for you? You want it twice in a row without the hassle of re-casting the elementals?

Guys, I appreciate that you all are pitching in to help out but is it impossible for me to hope that you at least think about whether it would make or break the game's balance right now? Not that I am certain whether my skills are also overpowered, but at least I try to avoid that road.

Edited by matrixEXO, 28 December 2012 - 10:25 AM.

#9 WolfTri

WolfTri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • LocationWinterfell

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:26 AM

Well, you can cast GoH thrice in a row, I'd put the damage about the same considering that kvm and vellum weaps for suras give a lot more bonus damage than those for warlocks.. also keep in mind TV has about 3-5sec after cast delay, compared to GoH's 1sec..

#10 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:00 AM

Also dispel removes warlocks spheres lmao. It wouldn't be OP at all if you're dying to TV you deserve it X_X

#11 matrixEXO

matrixEXO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:13 PM

Well, you can cast GoH thrice in a row, I'd put the damage about the same considering that kvm and vellum weaps for suras give a lot more bonus damage than those for warlocks.. also keep in mind TV has about 3-5sec after cast delay, compared to GoH's 1sec..

Haven't played a Sura yet. Got a monk, but doing it slowly. Can GoH be cast without requiring any chain combo attack? (ie: Trifecta -> Quadruple. That sort of thing) If so, then maybe I would agree, if it never gave any heavy bonuses. Not sure if I'm reading the skill right but summoning 5 balls causes a total of 1500% Fire damage increment. Can someone correct me if I'm wrong about this?

Also, wondering if any Sura can survive the initial hail of damages before they get to cast their GoH in WoE first. PvP seems plausible but not WoE. That and the Raging Dragon which has a duration instead of your passive suggestion does drop it'd viability to be OP in some sense (read: still OP, just re-skinned to not look OP).

Also dispel removes warlocks spheres lmao. It wouldn't be OP at all if you're dying to TV you deserve it X_X

Derped. WTF did they do!?!?!?!?! Dispel removes Warlock's balls but not Sura's spheres. BTW, I still do think that it's possible to get insta-cast Tetra Vortex. Can someone correct me on this too?

If both above is something that can be agreed upon, I might add it instead.

Edited by matrixEXO, 30 December 2012 - 04:16 PM.

#12 WolfTri

WolfTri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • LocationWinterfell

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:34 AM

Sura can cast GoH as it is, without any skill required before it. All it needs is 5 spirit spheres per cast. And no, Tetra can only be insta-casted by release, its fixed cast time is too high to instant cast otherwise. And no, fire balls do not increase your fire element damage, they just do 3 times your total matk (at max level) per sphere as fire ele damage when released without having read a skill beforehand.

Also, a sura has snap, pneuma and about 2x better hp mod, so sustain-wise sura wins. GoH has like 1-2sec variable cast time (can be instant casted with strings) and 1sec delay (0 with strings). Gates of Hell cast time is uninterruptable too.

Edited by WolfTri, 31 December 2012 - 04:36 AM.

#13 matrixEXO

matrixEXO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:42 AM

Sura can cast GoH as it is, without any skill required before it. All it needs is 5 spirit spheres per cast. And no, Tetra can only be insta-casted by release, its fixed cast time is too high to instant cast otherwise. And no, fire balls do not increase your fire element damage, they just do 3 times your total matk (at max level) per sphere as fire ele damage when released without having read a skill beforehand.

Also, a sura has snap, pneuma and about 2x better hp mod, so sustain-wise sura wins. GoH has like 1-2sec variable cast time (can be instant casted with strings) and 1sec delay (0 with strings). Gates of Hell cast time is uninterruptable too.

Gods, tell me they didn't put it in for fun. Anyway, given the way things are going, it sounds as if Suras are overpowered. Not what I was expecting at all. If this is the case, why not use Sura for heavy (almost) instant high damage? I still don't understand the reason for such potential of GoH in comparison with Tetra.

EDIT: Oh wait, Tetra should be an AoE spell right? Then it does justify the reason why Tetra cannot compete with GoH in a 1 on 1 situation without any clauses. Also, since it IS an AoE, it tends to be variable to the number of enemies hit. Which means that while the total damage output per GoH is consistant, the total damage output of Tetra is directly proportional to the number of enemies hit by the spell. Thus the reason why GoH is more capable than Tetra.

Edited by matrixEXO, 31 December 2012 - 04:49 AM.

#14 WolfTri

WolfTri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • LocationWinterfell

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:01 AM

Tetra vortex is single target, non-AoE, damage spread over four hits. GoH does about the same in just one hit. The only advantage tetra vortex has is that you get to decide the element. GoH is (mostly) forced neutral.

And yes, many of us here do argue that suras are terribly overpowered.

#15 WolfTri

WolfTri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • LocationWinterfell

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:13 AM

Shadow Chaser

Close Confine (Upgraded)

Holds a foe interlocked with the caster without either side being able to move, but still being able to attack or use skills and items. Casting it beyond the range of 2 cells results in skill failure. When using this skill, player gains +10 Flee. Combines Close Confine with Shadow Formation LVL 1 if learned.

Bad idea, since the shadow chaser cannot use skills while in shadow form, this will cause people to refrain from using close confine in many situations. An SC almost never wants to follow up close confine with shadow form..

#16 matrixEXO

matrixEXO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:36 PM

Bad idea, since the shadow chaser cannot use skills while in shadow form, this will cause people to refrain from using close confine in many situations. An SC almost never wants to follow up close confine with shadow form..

I would have thought that using CC would create an open opportunity to be able to snare-lock an enemy without getting injured.

#17 matrixEXO

matrixEXO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:39 PM

Then, I'm gonna change it. Seems pretty strong against a Boss monster though... Tetra being a Boss killer due to elemental damage while GoH being a WoE monster.

I would have thought that using CC would create an open opportunity to be able to snare-lock an enemy without getting injured. Gonna check the list of possible skills to use.

#18 WolfTri

WolfTri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • LocationWinterfell

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:55 PM

Then, I'm gonna change it. Seems pretty strong against a Boss monster though... Tetra being a Boss killer due to elemental damage while GoH being a WoE monster.

Well, nothing beats Guillotine Fist against bosses.. and that's also from suras.. :P

Edited by WolfTri, 31 December 2012 - 07:56 PM.

#19 matrixEXO

matrixEXO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:26 PM

Well, nothing beats Guillotine Fist against bosses.. and that's also from suras.. :P

Just changed it, just not the way you want it.

Essence Flux (Passive)

Reduces fixed cast time of Tetra Vortex by 2s. Reduces Elemental Ball SP duration cost by half and increases Elemental Ball's duration by 2x.

EDIT: Changing the effects. I just realised the uselessness of the first half of it.

Essence Flux (Passive)

Tetra Vortex now consumes 5 Elemental Balls and deals 8 hits instead of 4. Reduces Elemental Ball SP duration cost by half and increases Elemental Ball's duration by 2x.

EDIT 2: I am gonna re-do all alternatives. I feel that they should not rely on the 3rd Job skills to be successful but should be capable in their own way.

Edited by matrixEXO, 01 January 2013 - 12:38 AM.

#20 WolfTri

WolfTri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • LocationWinterfell

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:15 PM

Lol the name.. Ezreal much? :P
But yeah, 8 hits is good, but how will you get 5 spheres to hit 8 times? a random 3 of them will be duplicated?

#21 matrixEXO

matrixEXO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:37 PM

Lol the name.. Ezreal much? :P
But yeah, 8 hits is good, but how will you get 5 spheres to hit 8 times? a random 3 of them will be duplicated?

Elemental-wise, it takes the first 4 elements, then add the extra 1 more Ball for damage (the hits are doubled for each element of the first 4). This passive does not actually cause you to require that max 5 Elemental Balls but declines the use of capping all 5 Balls unless you want to cast them all at once for that massive damage proc. Not sure about damage balancing though. The effect seems overpowered given that casting that on a non-MS anyone might instantly kill them off. Anyone except Boss monsters.

Also, name is half because I was scratching a new name and half because the skill is elemental. And I do not play Ezreal much (I know the name coincides though), skillshot noob over here. Nautilus is fine though, the miss isn't such a penalizing thing when playing support.

EDIT: I think I wasn't reading right. Anyway, correction for first paragraph statement on your question. The last Elemental Ball will empower the initial four, causing them to deal double damage on hit (something like Double Attack being stacked onto Tetra Vortex).

Edited by matrixEXO, 01 January 2013 - 09:59 PM.

#22 teffalockheart

teffalockheart

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 513 posts
  • Server:Chaos in Classic

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:41 PM

Warlock

Bloody Caster (active)

Give instant cast but increase after cast delay 2~3 times for skill duration

:heh: :p_love: :rice: :p_swt: :sob: :yawn: :pif:

Edited by teffalockheart, 01 January 2013 - 10:43 PM.

#23 DarkenCloud

DarkenCloud

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:11 AM

Rune Knight

Voice of Dragon (active)

Summon a dragon instantly.
Cast Delay 60 seconds.

Reason: Most of RK skills required Dragon such as DB, HS, etc.
RK already waste 5 skills point to learn Dragon Training (It's crap, the Dragon has same function with peco, same movement speed, and only give bonus 5% damage of DB for each level.)
Imagine if RK without dragon in WOE or PVP, yeah RK become a chicken.

#24 matrixEXO

matrixEXO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:51 AM

Warlock

Bloody Caster (active)

Give instant cast but increase after cast delay 2~3 times for skill duration

:heh: :p_love: :rice: :p_swt: :sob: :yawn: :pif:

Insta-cast fulfilled by either 'Reading Spellbook' or Phen card. Rejected. You wanted a simple way out, try it again some other time.

Rune Knight

Voice of Dragon (active)

Summon a dragon instantly.
Cast Delay 60 seconds.

Reason: Most of RK skills required Dragon such as DB, HS, etc.
RK already waste 5 skills point to learn Dragon Training (It's crap, the Dragon has same function with peco, same movement speed, and only give bonus 5% damage of DB for each level.)
Imagine if RK without dragon in WOE or PVP, yeah RK become a chicken.

Since when do those skills remove people from riding the dragon? Fail suggestion to bring to the table. Go get yourself a mount and play properly rather than leaving your equipment window open to accidentally click the "Off" button. But seriously, there is nothing in the game that can forcibly dismount the user except for Mechanic's 'Suicidal Destruction' skill.

Edited by matrixEXO, 03 January 2013 - 02:54 AM.

#25 WolfTri

WolfTri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • LocationWinterfell

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:49 AM

there is nothing in the game that can forcibly dismount the user except for Mechanic's 'Suicidal Destruction' skill

Shadow Chaser Skill : Masquerade Gloomy.

But yeah having a skill to summon dragon is plain broken, just like mech being able to create a mado by himself. It will make masquerade gloomy near useless. Learn to not get masqueraded if you love your dragon so much. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users