Havent played for quite a few years - Class Discussion - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Havent played for quite a few years

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 gatch

gatch

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 04:55 PM

Hi everyone,

I haven't played this game for about.. well, I guess more than 6 years now...
Most of the stuff has been forgotten and I am not too sure of what is what anymore.

Could anyone recommend me a class to start with?

The plan is to solo at first to get used to the game and at the same time play when bored.

Later once I get used to the mechanics again, maybe I'll make another character to try and just play with everyone, but at the moment is mainly a solo class.

So, anyone got any suggestions??

#2 iPrysm

iPrysm

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:15 PM

I personally started off with a full support Muse/Cleric. Why? Because it gave me a chance to learn the rest of the classes over again as time went on. I know you want to go solo but I can tell you now that it won't work out too long. You'll have to join a party and get with the program soon after you begin or you won't evolve in the world of ROSE at a steady enough pace. Things will just seem to go incredibly slow for you and you'll be setting yourself up for discouragement and be tempted to just quit again.

Here's my advice.

First of all, if you go with a full support Muse/Cleric then all you need to do is keep adding INT stat over and over. Not having to be too distracted with an easy-going Cleric with such little maintenance will allow you time to study up on other classes and decide what you want as a fighter. Once you get your Cleric to max level, or high enough level, then you will be able to create a fighter that's been well planned out with a bonus of having your own cleric to buff yourself from that time forward.

So I say a 1) Cleric would be good first because they are very easy to begin with and you don't have to worry about stats besides INT. 2) This will give you time study a good build for a fighter class. 3) Since a Cleric is the first character you have, then you will be able to have free buffs for the rest of your characters as you begin each one starting at level one.

I sort of repeated myself but I wanted to be very clear :D

There are so many benefits to making a Cleric as a first character that I am too overwhelmed to make a list! Clerics can simply support any other character you make after them, that's a huge benefit in itself.

You could also make an Artisan/Dealer after that, but that will take time to become a good crafter. I suggest making a farmer next to collect the items for a soon-to-be Artisan. That farmer could also be turned into a PvPer at another time.

Hope that helps!

Edited by iPrysm, 18 December 2012 - 08:25 PM.

#3 gatch

gatch

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 12:47 AM

Thank you,

but the reason I had quit in the first place was really the lack of time to play games.
I will give this list a go unless if someone else has any other suggestion.

Right now the most important thing would be really to just get the hang of things again, which is why I said that I wanted to solo it.
After that would be the phase to play with everyone.

Thank you for the advice again.

#4 MukiBIH

MukiBIH

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationEmmen
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:14 AM

Well i am also back to Rose after few years, and found this topic on forum.

All i can say is thanks for info and tips :) Gonna try with muse/cleric and then i will see if i am gonna make new class and buff me :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users