Two accounts in same theme battelfied team. - Page 2 - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Two accounts in same theme battelfied team.

• Please log in to reply
207 replies to this topic

#26 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:TERA

Posted 19 August 2011 - 11:00 AM

Also, this is the reason support department should be the biggest one, to modify and add rules depending on the behaviour people expose on each game, which guess who lacks?
Even bringing a player's name on any other mean besides the game can get you banned somewhere else, because that's supposed to be the job of a support team, not the players.

And that's why there are game logs to know exactly what you are doing in game.

there is a friend often at my house. now too.
he/she could make/have a account. and then log battlefields with me. and buff me.

how should they see if its that^ or just me.

#27 Azzanadra

Azzanadra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 19 August 2011 - 11:01 AM

there is a friend often at my house. now too.
he/she could make/have a account. and then log battlefields with me. and buff me.

how should they see if its that^ or just me.

Then you are breaking another policy which is account sharing. Unlike the previous one, this one IT IS against the requiem rules, if he/she happens to use your account for that. If your friend just makes another account to play in your house, you just provided all the proof they need (by making an account which differs from yours). I'm not saying this rule is flawless (never did actually), you're just implying that for God knows what reason.

Edited by Azzanadra, 19 August 2011 - 11:03 AM.

#28 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 11:03 AM

Then you are breaking another policy which is account sharing. Unlike the previous one, this one IT IS against the requiem rules.

and what if he has a own account.

Spoiler

#29 Sayuz

Sayuz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 398 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Triffi

@Mako

Well mako I dont see any problem with that, using 2 or more computers to log in your accounts... the thing is to self buff in pvp... U already are OP... accept dieing once and a while or else be like AntiSilent and leave the battlefield if your team is loosing and have a perfect killing death ration of 100%.

Otherwise people will start to get their buffers to go to battles and this game will suck even more in PvP.

It is like in the past when people used to do that and the response to other people (in FoC and Ion) was simply to leave the field and have no battle at all because of a few players.

I agree with u that is it not illegal by Gravity`s rule, but it is so immoral... :S

#30 Azzanadra

Azzanadra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts

and what if he has a own account.

Spoiler

Edited my previous post.

#31 Nuke

Nuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3107 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 11:04 AM

Then you are breaking another policy which is account sharing. Unlike the previous one, this one IT IS against the requiem rules, if he/she happens to use your account for that. If your friend just makes another account to play in your house, you just provided all the proof they need (by making an account which differs from yours).

lets say multi accounting is forbidden. WHY is it possible then to link more than 1 account from the same game in your warpportal account? doesnt that ring any bells? as long as you follow the game rules, you can play 2 accounts at the same time. thats how it seems to be, if you watch the whole picture.

#32 Sayuz

Sayuz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 398 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 19 August 2011 - 11:05 AM

Edited my previous post.

ACC share is forbidden... only the registered user could use that account

#33 Azzanadra

Azzanadra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 11:05 AM

@Mako

Well mako I dont see any problem with that, using 2 or more computers to log in your accounts... the thing is to self buff in pvp... U already are OP... accept dieing once and a while or else be like AntiSilent and leave the battlefield if your team is loosing and have a perfect killing death ration of 100%.

Otherwise people will start to get their buffers to go to battles and this game will suck even more in PvP.

It is like in the past when people used to do that and the response to other people (in FoC and Ion) was simply to leave the field and have no battle at all because of a few players.

I agree with u that is it not illegal by Gravity`s rule, but it is so immoral... :S

That's completely besides the point of this thread, if you want to express your love/hate towards someone, do it in private. I honestly don't know how mentioning player's name on forums can be taken so slightly in here...

Edited by Azzanadra, 19 August 2011 - 11:07 AM.

#34 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 11:06 AM

@Mako

haha , i dont care about dying , dead/kill ratio or other "pvp ranking stats crap"

heh, im not immortal. sometimes i die pretty fast

#35 Sayuz

Sayuz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 398 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 19 August 2011 - 11:07 AM

if you want to express your love/hate towards someone, doing it in private.

say what?? o.0

am I off topic? o.0

#36 Azzanadra

Azzanadra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 11:07 AM

lets say multi accounting is forbidden. WHY is it possible then to link more than 1 account from the same game in your warpportal account? doesnt that ring any bells? as long as you follow the game rules, you can play 2 accounts at the same time. thats how it seems to be, if you watch the whole picture.

I'm not saying this rule is flawless (never did actually), you're just implying that for God knows what reason.

Also, maybe it's possible because people do something called changing e-mails? As I remember, I had to prove I was the owner of that account because I actually changed the mail I used when I created it.

#37 Nuke

Nuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3107 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 11:10 AM

Also, maybe it's possible because people do something called changing e-mails? As I remember, I had to prove I was the owner of that account because I actually changed the mail I used when I created it.

i dont think that was the main feature they had in mind. prolly thats the last on the list.

and from what i remember freja posted a tutorial about how to use 2 or more requiem clients on the same machine, here, on WP forums. post which more than likely was noticed by the admins but it WASNT deleted. so by that action (or rather lack of action) in that direction, we can safely say that 2 or more accounts of the same person connected at the same time is allowed; OR not forbidden, which makes it legal.

Edited by Nuke, 19 August 2011 - 11:10 AM.

#38 Sayuz

Sayuz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 398 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 19 August 2011 - 11:11 AM

haha , i dont care about dying , dead/kill ratio or other "pvp ranking stats crap"

heh, im not immortal. sometimes i die pretty fast

:waddle:

Just stating the thoughts that are even shared by Hellium... If I can remember correctly that issue of buffing before going to battle was brought up when the PvP tournament was going on... If I am not mistaken it was about the lvl 65 bracket... and the community and mostly Hellium stated that that would not be allowed because would be unfair to the community...

Being unfair and using something to take advantage over other players is illegal by Gravity`s rule

#39 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 19 August 2011 - 11:11 AM

legal or not, it's lame.

#40 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 11:13 AM

:waddle:

Just stating the thoughts that are even shared by Hellium... If I can remember correctly that issue of buffing before going to battle was brought up when the PvP tournament was going on... If I am not mistaken it was about the lvl 65 bracket... and the community and mostly Hellium stated that that would not be allowed because would be unfair to the community...

Being unfair and using something to take advantage over other players is illegal by Gravity`s rule

that was about pvp tournament , hosted by gm. not theme/foc

legal or not, it's lame.

many things are lame. some you or qqing ppl do too

#41 Luxiemg

Luxiemg

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1204 posts
  • LocationVenezuela
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 19 August 2011 - 11:15 AM

This is silly, Yes is kind of lame but is not illegal so if someone want to have 3 accounts at the same time online is his problem.

Now for a more fitting answer: QQ moar about "Unfairness" lol

#42 Sayuz

Sayuz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 398 posts
  • LocationBrazil

that was about pvp tournament , hosted by gm. not theme/foc

I know but just stop doing that :waddle:

Your 2k damage already hurts too much! lol

#43 Azzanadra

Azzanadra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts

i dont think that was the main feature they had in mind. prolly thats the last on the list.

and from what i remember freja posted a tutorial about how to use 2 or more requiem clients on the same machine, here, on WP forums. post which more than likely was noticed by the admins but it WASNT deleted. so by that action (or rather lack of action) in that direction, we can safely say that 2 or more accounts of the same person connected at the same time is allowed; OR not forbidden, which makes it legal.

I'm not saying it is against the rules IN HERE. What I'm saying is that our dear support department lacks the human resources to modify and add new rules, like a support department IT'S SUPPOSED TO DO. When a new mmo is released, rules are usually changed within the first year, with requiem, rules are still the same rules from the very first day. This behaviour is not against the rules, but it stills affects people's gameplay/morality/however the hell you want to call it, and as such, it should be added to a new modified rules policy like, yet again, A SUPPORT TEAM IS SUPPOSED TO DO. I don't see any difference from doing this, compared to do all the things everyone cry about like join-leave for pb, event pots, whatever you guys complain nowadays, the only difference is that people will stand for what they do, which is completely hypocritical and very inmature for a 17+ games.

#44 Nuke

Nuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3107 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 11:19 AM

I'm not saying it is against the rules IN HERE. What I'm saying is that our dear support department lacks the human resources to modify and add new rules, like a support department IT'S SUPPOSED TO DO. When a new mmo is released, rules are usually changed within the first year, with requiem, rules are still the same rules from the very first day. This behaviour is not against the rules, but it stills affects people's gameplay/morality/however the hell you want to call it, and as such, it should be added to a new modified rules policy like, yet again, A SUPPORT TEAM IS SUPPOSED TO DO. I don't see any difference from doing this, compared to do all the things everyone cry about like join-leave for pb, event pots, whatever you guys complain nowadays, the only difference is that people will stand for what they do, which is completely hypocritical and very inmature for a 17+ games.

1st, rejoining to have the pd ready again is prolly a bug. so not the same :waddle:.

and maybe they see that having 2 accounts is not illegal, because anyone can do it without needing a 3rd party program, like in the case of botting

and whats ethic or not is irrelevant, many can have different oppinions about the same problem.

and for the record, i love being immature and still have a strong argument about this certain problem.

#45 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 11:20 AM

well , need to go shoping , back later to read more qq

#46 WarDrac

WarDrac

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1296 posts
  • LocationLithuania
  • Server:I'm xazeN

Posted 19 August 2011 - 11:22 AM

Help me at my shop :waddle:

#47 Setill

Setill

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 669 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 19 August 2011 - 11:24 AM

Why can' t people just play the game as it is or supposed to be...

#48 Azzanadra

Azzanadra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 11:26 AM

Why can' t people just play the game as it is or supposed to be...

You mean the same people QQing when someone does the same they do against them? Spoiled inmature brats, can't reason with people like this:

1st, rejoining to have the pd ready again is prolly a bug. so not the same :waddle:.

and maybe they see that having 2 accounts is not illegal, because anyone can do it without needing a 3rd party program, like in the case of botting

and whats ethic or not is irrelevant, many can have different oppinions about the same problem.

and for the record, i love being immature and still have a strong argument about this certain problem.

well , need to go shoping , back later to read more qq

Posted Image

P.S. Is it me, or they just changed the font size on forums?

#49 xSweetDreamsx

xSweetDreamsx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 11:26 AM

I dont think anyone cares whether you multi client or not i think the problem is you dont join battlefields without your temp for buffs which seriously is just retarded, you supposidly have good gear and yet you cant join without these buffs, you do have good damage so why dont you stop being such a wimp and join without buffs, then if a temp is there to buff you its a bonus like everyone else does. I have 3.1k long range def on rad and seriously u do my head in, its not about you having boh, ofc if a temp is there with it u can have that buff, same as others get elems buffs rad buffs whatever its the fact that u dont join without ur other char and you just spam this buff on yourself, I dont think your doing anything against rules i think your just a wimp and its retarded.

#50 Luxiemg

Luxiemg

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1204 posts
  • LocationVenezuela
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 19 August 2011 - 11:27 AM

Define "Supposed to be"

Because the rules dont say anything about using 2 accounts at the same time.

I agree with Azzanandra, Gravity should take a look at the rules and update them but come on. Between lines the only thing i can see is "Mako is too OP because he is using two chars at the same time QQ"

Edited by Luxiemg, 19 August 2011 - 11:47 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users