HELP: Account queries - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

HELP: Account queries

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 GoldenRebirth

GoldenRebirth

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:40 PM

Greetings!

I hope someone can help me. When I log-in my account I get this window pop-up saying:
Rejected from Server. Log-in to WarpPortal and confirm-update your password. (137)
What does this imply?

Yes I am using a Mac (on the latest software) Using Parallels 7 - Windows 7
(this shouldn't be an issue at all)

Thanks heaps,
Sydney, Aus. Player

Edited by GoldenRebirth, 04 May 2012 - 09:41 PM.

#2 Riakuta

Riakuta

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4153 posts
  • LocationNeed to Know
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:05 PM

http://forums.warppo...-updated-panic/
It seems planets and efforts aligned and we did it. So what instead is happening is any PW that is over 3 months old will return an error message, that error message will only clear if you go to the WarpPortal and update your PW OR check the box to confirm you want to keep using it.

Right now the error is a non-informative harsh sounding "Rejected From server. (137)"

#3 ValheruWolf

ValheruWolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 03:46 PM

http://forums.warppo...-updated-panic/
It seems planets and efforts aligned and we did it. So what instead is happening is any PW that is over 3 months old will return an error message, that error message will only clear if you go to the WarpPortal and update your PW OR check the box to confirm you want to keep using it.

Right now the error is a non-informative harsh sounding "Rejected From server. (137)"

Um from what he said sounds like they have fixed that harsh sounding error to the Rejected from Server. Log-in to WarpPortal and confirm-update your password. (137)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users