• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Koakoala

Koakoala

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:59 AM

Hello! I would like to know if autoloot is possible? and what command is needed to trigger it?

Thankyou!

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 17 May 2012 - 11:37 AM

No, there is no autoloot on iRO or any other official RO (I'd argue that the requirement that you spend time to pick up loot was considered a balancing factor - certainly, with traditional leveling, your exp/hr will be 10-50% lower if you pick up all the loot manually). There is the Greed skill, which is a blacksmith quest skill - Greed costs 10sp, and picks up every item in a 5x5 square centered on you (instant cast). The Heroic Backpacks allow any class to use Greed while wearing one (as well as being generally an epicly good item).

#3 Koakoala

Koakoala

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 07:20 PM

No, there is no autoloot on iRO or any other official RO (I'd argue that the requirement that you spend time to pick up loot was considered a balancing factor - certainly, with traditional leveling, your exp/hr will be 10-50% lower if you pick up all the loot manually). There is the Greed skill, which is a blacksmith quest skill - Greed costs 10sp, and picks up every item in a 5x5 square centered on you (instant cast). The Heroic Backpacks allow any class to use Greed while wearing one (as well as being generally an epicly good item).

oh! thankyou very much =) i was confused about this.

#4 wren2012

wren2012

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • LocationOhio
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 June 2012 - 03:53 PM

where is this heroic backpack aquired? or is it a single use item...some form of autoloot would surely make playing garbage man less frustrating....not having it to deter bots clearly isnt the reason, as the last time i was around they ruled the world.

#5 Shadiah

Shadiah

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 637 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:40 PM

where is this heroic backpack aquired? or is it a single use item...some form of autoloot would surely make playing garbage man less frustrating....not having it to deter bots clearly isnt the reason, as the last time i was around they ruled the world.

http://db.irowiki.or...item-info/2576/
It gives the greed skill.

#6 wren2012

wren2012

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:54 PM

yes i got that the first time around...but the database isnt saying where its obtained.

#7 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 29 June 2012 - 04:50 AM

yes i got that the first time around...but the database isnt saying where its obtained.

It was obtained from a lucky box event earlier in the year, and is also available from the current anniversary lucky box.

#8 GryphonYoyo

GryphonYoyo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 338 posts
  • Server:ymir

Posted 29 June 2012 - 06:50 AM

or you can buy them from vend shops they range from 60 mil up to 90 mil unplussed

#9 wren2012

wren2012

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 29 June 2012 - 06:55 AM

ok....i suppose i should explain my noobish exterior :D but seriously....where do lucky box's and anniversary boxes come from? are they Kafra purchase items?...somewhat side-note...how does one get the participants request box. no idea where boxes actually come from o.o...the games rather large :D

edit - i know events are limited time only and hard to miss when they're around. usually a green bubble saying event over em, so lucky box doesnt need an answer o.O

Edited by wren2012, 29 June 2012 - 06:57 AM.

#10 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 29 June 2012 - 07:39 AM

ok....i suppose i should explain my noobish exterior :D but seriously....where do lucky box's and anniversary boxes come from? are they Kafra purchase items?...somewhat side-note...how does one get the participants request box. no idea where boxes actually come from o.o...the games rather large :D

edit - i know events are limited time only and hard to miss when they're around. usually a green bubble saying event over em, so lucky box doesnt need an answer o.O

Lucky Boxes, Anniversary Boxes, and the Participant's Request Box are all limited time items available from the kafra shop.

Events are easy to miss (watch patch notes on the forums for notice of changes, and see irowiki main page for list of current events. Though the iW main page doesn't list limited time cash shop items), and are not marked with a green bubble saying event over them. Only the NPCs that send you to Eden Group have that bubble over them - and they're permanent. Some, but not all, events are in Eden Group - I think that was done to attract attention to the weekly gramps turnin quests (and to eden group in general, because knowing about eden group is kinda important in RO, which I suspect you know already).

#11 wren2012

wren2012

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 29 June 2012 - 07:42 AM

hmm...well ok then. if its in the cash shop its just an oh well, thanks for the information!

#12 Taper

Taper

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 149 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 June 2012 - 11:55 AM

If you see a player picking up a lot of loot in a second, but there's no "GREED!" skill message above its head, that's a bot in action. It's illegally maniuplating packets sent to the server to be able to pick up all of drops at once. Report that character as bot by sending in a ticket.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users