• LocationFinland
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 02 July 2012 - 12:29 PM

1 skill build, ONE, SKILL, BUILD.

WAAAAAAAANNNNN SKEEEEEEELLLLLLLL BIIIIIIILLLLL-DUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHH

I don't speak Spanish

I. Was. Talking. About. SKILLS.

Weren't you the one who told people to learn to play their classes? Turns out you know nothing of Scouts.

#77 iBryan

iBryan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:43 AM

Yeah it's usually the ones who don't play scout or barely know anything about this game that decide they want to rant about class modifications.

#78 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:45 AM

is not amused.

#79 irlalalo

irlalalo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 03:46 AM

I. Was. Talking. About. SKILLS.

Weren't you the one who told people to learn to play their classes? Turns out you know nothing of Scouts.

+1 hahaha. anyway scouts really annoying and hard to kill

#80 FormerlyEternal

FormerlyEternal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 July 2012 - 06:03 AM

@Form Only reason why people are going scout, is because "RANGE" in general is the best class to play in Game Arena. As Melee characters tend to just run in to a group of people with no escape after. So don't even bring up Game Arena to scout. Cause there were no damn scouts when Game Arena wasn't around. So i don't wanna hear that they're op or that their support. They are not support, they're suppose to be offensive. If you were a player from pre-evo or from back then you would know that scouts were actually USED TO KILL. Not to slow down enemies, and be dummies out there for distraction.

I didn't say support, I said they play like disruptors/debuffers from other games. Also, I did not bring up game arena, somebody else did. It doesn't matter how the current breed of scout arose, all that matters is that they are very good at what they do, and on teams they can be devistating. Once again, you're the one saying scouts are supposed to be something, any reason why they have to be what you want and not what other people want?

And also, while we're at it, I said I wouldn't neccesarily be against scouts getting a boost in damage, but they would have to take a hit in their defence/hp recovery.

If they have to lower our dodge, let them lower it. a smart scout would know to keep his distance = which means he doesn't get hit as much as everyone would. As long as they get better ability to kill or atleast make damage. I'm not saying a ton of AP, or even a passive. Just something, a skill to use to atleast impact a group or make decent amount of damage. Not something that would finish them off right quick.

Then we're in agreement in that respect (though I would suggest a hit in other departments), however scouts are not weak, they just don't do what you want them to do and it would be wonderful if you would accept that, no doubt you make no concessions though.

#81 Svenatenine

Svenatenine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2072 posts
  • LocationCanadafornia
  • Server:Best Artisan in the world

Posted 03 July 2012 - 08:21 AM

is not amused.

Why are you still on arguing? You don't have a single level 220 character. You haven't done a "war pvp" at end game yet. You've killed about 5,000 moldies.
Again, whenever you run out of arguments, you change the subject or don't even reply at all. You "analyze" the game but you never get anything right. "It's a memory leak, isn't it? I KNOW IT IS!!! IM A VETERAN!!!!" No. Shut up.
is not amused.

#82 JustinHaze

JustinHaze

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 635 posts
  • LocationDepends on the day
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 July 2012 - 08:58 AM

I really don't think Feuer has any room to talk about anything PVP. You don't understand how the skills and build work. As stated you don't do pvp so you have no real clue what goes into figuring out what benefits your playing style. There are quite a few different ways to build most classes, but seeing yourself as the *guru* about this you would've already knew that..

I don't think they need an AOE of any kind. --That's what rose needs, more spammable aoe classes. It could use some mild passives for attack speed and some minor tweaking in the skills to make it more useful, but as scout sits right now its pretty good.

#83 Svenatenine

Svenatenine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2072 posts
  • LocationCanadafornia
  • Server:Best Artisan in the world

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:03 AM

Don't repeat what I just said, Haze. We don't need a Sven clone.

#84 JustinHaze

JustinHaze

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 635 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:09 AM

Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful.

#85 Teus

Teus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 526 posts
  • LocationBikini Bottom

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:32 AM

Once again, you're the one saying scouts are supposed to be something, any reason why they have to be what you want and not what other people want?

errr I believe that 90% of the people who makes scouts want them to kill something, not just support :x and how are we going to support? the only good skill we got is the smpd down one and that's it.... if we hit a raider with mspd down he just cloack and goes away, if we hit any other class they might surviive depending what gear they are using but still the debuff is very short .-.

#86 JustinHaze

JustinHaze

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 635 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:47 AM

Yeah 90% of people want to kill someone. The other 10% is actually doing it and not complaining.

Edited by JustinHaze, 03 July 2012 - 10:48 AM.

#87 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:56 AM

Fine, What server you on, and what class you want me to build.

#88 PigGoesQuack

PigGoesQuack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 749 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:57 AM

I honestly don't see what's so difficult about getting a kill on any class except for mage, each class excluding mage can hold it's own if played by intelligently and aware, even if doing something stupid, I've been able to kill or escape in any situation.

I can get the same amount of kills I do my scout than my raider, only problem with scout is that it would either require a little help, or just take awhile longer to kill them, but regardless I can get the kill or escape and return when I need to for that kill, scouts in my opinion are fine the way they are.

They have decent aspeed, great mspeed and ap, lovely acc, and wonderful dodge to live just about any situation, not to mention the range alone is a big advantage

If anything, I think they can maybe add some debuff to point blank arrow, but if you can't kill anything on scout, than I'm sorry but the class isn't for you, i've taken down a majority of classes, only difficult one I find is champ/knight, which isn't even difficult fighting wise, just annoying because their defense and hp, you shouldn't really be dying at all on scout, unless you some moron not taking advantage of your range and quick cool down stealth

#89 PigGoesQuack

PigGoesQuack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 749 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:04 AM

And as for the skill build, I might agree that it's a little dull and found generic in a majority of other scouts, but those skills can be tremendously effective and quite annoying if made with a decent stat build, the only problem I see in this game is to many morons follow one lead and don't seem to step outside the box for something new that might potentially be better than a generic scout, and not to mention that a majority of players now are so dull minded they only seem to focus on one stat such as ap or crit and assume they can and should take down everything, if your following everyone in line, what makes you think you have a better chance than them?

If anything I wouldn't mind a upgraded buff such as the that ap/crit buff they have or some added debuff skill

#90 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:16 AM

still waiting Sven :)

#91 borgahutt

borgahutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1317 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:20 AM

I honestly don't see what's so difficult about getting a kill on any class except for mage, each class excluding mage can hold it's own if played by intelligently and aware, even if doing something stupid, I've been able to kill or escape in any situation.

im glad you mentioned this!
us poor mages! gotta love em!

#92 JustinHaze

JustinHaze

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 635 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:46 AM

If any class needs help it is mage.

Edited by JustinHaze, 03 July 2012 - 11:46 AM.

#93 FormerlyEternal

FormerlyEternal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:07 PM

If any class needs help it is mage.

Yeah like I said earlier, at the very least an accuracy passive, so they don't have to spend ALL of their attention making up for the ridiculous lack of accuracy that they have.

#94 Teus

Teus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 526 posts
  • LocationBikini Bottom

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:23 PM

I wonder if they will do something with Xbow scouts :o

#95 Graziano

Graziano

Scout Representative

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • LocationLost

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:29 PM

Yeah 90% of people want to kill someone. The other 10% is actually doing it and not complaining.

This

@ teus, stfu u only want aoe on scout bacause u think it's fun, u told me in game. Your not even thinking about what the effects will be.

@ feur since this topic is about scouts, build one on leonis server, or make a bourg see if u get a build which isn't similiar to the rest of the bourgs. Beter yet make any class u want and compare them with others, and see how much different it is with ur build. PvP builded.

#96 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:34 PM

OK, so axe champ or dual raider, you pick Graz

note: picked those cause i happen to have a few of both those on leonis around 17x already so it wont take long to get them to 220

Edited by Feuer, 03 July 2012 - 12:36 PM.

#97 Graziano

Graziano

Scout Representative

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • LocationLost

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:36 PM

Ur choise, not much to compare with but up to you, axe champ has more ppl to compare with, dual raider is something u can write a topic about to get improved. GL

Edited by Graziano, 03 July 2012 - 12:37 PM.

#98 Teus

Teus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 526 posts
  • LocationBikini Bottom

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:44 PM

lol @graziano :3

#99 Teus

Teus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 526 posts
  • LocationBikini Bottom

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:45 PM

so what if i want an aoe on scouts? >:o they are super hard to lvl up you dummie, all parties always look for aoe.... why not give the new scout players the ability of level up?

#100 Graziano

Graziano

Scout Representative

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • LocationLost

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:00 PM

Thats not what u said in the first place, u asked for aoe for points in ga, this is just changing the subject.

If u want aoe for scouts to lvl them u can ask for katar raiders or artisans to get it aswell.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users