• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Eyro

Eyro

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 08:57 PM

Sorry if this is a common post... I didnt see it anywhere else. So my question is why the twin isnt twinny? Why does the twin always look like a total newb? o.o

#2 tainguyen

tainguyen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:25 AM

Cause we were the unwanted child... we dont even get 4th class symbols below our feet, and mufflers are bugged. And your twin doesnt wear the same clothes as you, to symbolize that they are your eternal slaves, and they are lower than u

#3 EatAPotato

EatAPotato

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 423 posts
  • Location..Stalker!
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:53 AM

Cause we were the unwanted child... we dont even get 4th class symbols below our feet, and mufflers are bugged. And your twin doesnt wear the same clothes as you, to symbolize that they are your eternal slaves, and they are lower than u

You must be stupid. So, if you have a twin IRL (controlled by pure magic) you're gonna force them to wear the same clothes as you?

#4 tainguyen

tainguyen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 06:24 PM

You must be stupid. So, if you have a twin IRL (controlled by pure magic) you're gonna force them to wear the same clothes as you?

They be wearing their slave clothes (just like ds). Them wearing the same clothes as me would be an insult. Its saying my twin is my equal. Pssh

#5 EatAPotato

EatAPotato

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 423 posts
  • Location..Stalker!
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:55 PM

They be wearing their slave clothes (just like ds). Them wearing the same clothes as me would be an insult. Its saying my twin is my equal. Pssh

Can't tell if trolling or just retarded.

#6 tainguyen

tainguyen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 07:32 AM

Can't tell if trolling or just retarded.

Idk if u trolling or just retarded either. Calm down friend, twins dont match because the developers want the 2 twins to look different for pvp. Having 2 twins looking the same may confuse players on who to atk.

Happy now?

#7 DracoHandsome

DracoHandsome

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:50 PM

The point is that the twin is very underwhelming as her costume can't be changed by the player and she's always in her jammies.

I also think she follows a little too closely and makes it look really weird...

#8 chinyin2005

chinyin2005

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 06:42 PM

This is an old topic, but HEY , why not make this Twin look alike, fully use it camouflage ability so at PVP ppl will more confuse who to attack instead of making it like a newbie follower....or this game can actually make the slave twin glowing at her feet, head or hand? Sure Why Not !!....at least They still look twin enough? Hope this game can be improved with my idea...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users