Corsair costume (desc doesn't say it's acct bound; it is) - Confirmed bugs - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Corsair costume (desc doesn't say it's acct bound; it is)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 jarviseatsbrains

jarviseatsbrains

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 01:22 PM

i viewed someone in a chat selling there gears, and the costume doesnt say account bound. But after negotiating when trying to trade its apparently you cant. I'm not sure if this is a bug or for some reason it just doesnt say account bound. I hate to waste your time with this, but ive been looking for a pirate booty box for weeks and havent come across one.

Edited by DrAzzy, 13 May 2013 - 01:02 PM.

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 18 April 2013 - 01:41 PM

This is an issue with the description - most costumes are account bound, and that includes the corsairs. Unfortunately.

#3 elix9

elix9

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:05 AM

How do I get my costume? I registered RO2 to my RO1 warp portal account and i've checked my mail ingame and nothing. Is it an npc I have to speak with? Thanks!

#4 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:01 PM

How do I get my costume? I registered RO2 to my RO1 warp portal account and i've checked my mail ingame and nothing. Is it an npc I have to speak with? Thanks!

The corsair costume was from something available during talk like a pirate day 2012.

If you're asking about any other costume gear, please start a new topic.

If you're asking about an item for RO2, that topic should be in the RO2 support section.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users