Please help! Can't create Ragnarok Online 2 Account - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Please help! Can't create Ragnarok Online 2 Account

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

#1 rae1991

rae1991

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationVietnam
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 May 2013 - 12:33 AM

I have tried it many times for over 5 hours today. Whenever I register account for RO2, this scene appears (https://www.warpport...tice.aspx?msg=9)

You are not allowed to view this content.

. Can someone help me?

Edited by rae1991, 03 May 2013 - 03:35 PM.

#2 Atha

Atha

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1254 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:40 AM

What country are you from? Some countries (SEA, Brazil, Korea, others?) have RO2 licenses granted to other companies than iRO2, so players from those areas aren't allowed to play on iOR2.

#3 RedRoxKitsubne

RedRoxKitsubne

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:49 AM

Actually I cant Register an account either... Every time i try i get the message... "Please note that we limit the rate of registrations that can be made by individual users in any given time period. The number of times you registered has exceeded these limits and your access has been temporarily disabled. We impose these limits to protect the website from automated programs. Please allow some time and try again later." I am assuming thats because of server load issues, but its been like over 24 hours since i made my Warp Portal Account, i would have thought i should be able to register an RO2 Account by now.... anyone have any ideas?

#4 rae1991

rae1991

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationVietnam

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:14 AM

What country are you from? Some countries (SEA, Brazil, Korea, others?) have RO2 licenses granted to other companies than iRO2, so players from those areas aren't allowed to play on iOR2.

I come from Vietnam. It is really strange because my friend who also lives in Vietnam introduce me this game. Just only me stuck in this situation while she is continued playing game. :(

#5 Apokryph0s

Apokryph0s

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:13 AM

I'm from Brazil, so I can not play RO2? This is an injustice! ¬ ¬, I was playing in the beta test. aff this is a mistake. I'm disappointed with you warpportal. I want my account RO2.

#6 stoicsquirrel

stoicsquirrel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC
  • Server:Odin, usually Channel 8

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:38 AM

My husband receives the same error message, yet when I tried last night, I was able to create an account just fine. We assumed it was because we share the same IP address, but now I'm beginning to wonder. I created a ticket under his account in the hopes WarpPortal would be able to assist, so we'll see what happens...

"Please note that we limit the rate of registrations that can be made by individual users in any given time period. The number of times you registered has exceeded these limits and your access has been temporarily disabled. We impose these limits to protect the website from automated programs. Please allow some time and try again later."

#7 HolySin

HolySin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 12:19 PM

i had the same problem but i wasn't able to register a account with any game but now i can. so just keep trying

#8 lem0nade

lem0nade

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 12:40 PM

I am from Australia and I am having the same issue as you too! I have been trying since last night. Hope this will resolve soon

#9 Ionait

Ionait

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:18 PM

My husband is having the same problem with the not being allowed to register. Is it an IP address thing after all? I know it gets remedied with time, but I got his war portal account up at 3:00 PM and it is now after 8:00 PM. We just got home, hoped he could register for RO2, and he can't. Bummed. :/

EDIT:

For more than one person in same house having IP block problems here is a very easy work around!
Do you have an Android cell phone / smart phone? That phone is on its own IP address, so use that to register the second account. It will work. My husband and I just did it. Hope this helps.

Edited by Ionait, 03 May 2013 - 06:15 PM.

#10 PewPewDie

PewPewDie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 06:22 PM

yeah. users from blocked regions are typically having issues with registration and whatnot. maybe we can ask a user from NA/EU to try registering a new account just to see if they would also encounter the same errors?

#11 rae1991

rae1991

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationVietnam

Posted 03 May 2013 - 06:35 PM

i had the same problem but i wasn't able to register a account with any game but now i can. so just keep trying

I just have problem with RO2, Another games is fine with me

#12 Chichiri

Chichiri

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 05:17 PM

So much for wasting my time in signing up and downloading RO2 here...

if were not allowed to play RO2, please, tell it more earlier before we register

I'm not mad, I'm just saying to avoid any more problems to others ^^

#13 Monchee

Monchee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 199 posts
  • LocationEast Mt. Mjolnir
  • Server:Odin

Posted 13 May 2013 - 05:20 PM

Actually I cant Register an account either... Every time i try i get the message... "Please note that we limit the rate of registrations that can be made by individual users in any given time period. The number of times you registered has exceeded these limits and your access has been temporarily disabled. We impose these limits to protect the website from automated programs. Please allow some time and try again later." I am assuming thats because of server load issues, but its been like over 24 hours since i made my Warp Portal Account, i would have thought i should be able to register an RO2 Account by now.... anyone have any ideas?

AFAIK, you can only create 1 account per IP. It says temporary so maybe in the future they'll remove this one.

#14 Monchee

Monchee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 199 posts
  • LocationEast Mt. Mjolnir

Posted 13 May 2013 - 05:22 PM

So much for wasting my time in signing up and downloading RO2 here...

if were not allowed to play RO2, please, tell it more earlier before we register

I'm not mad, I'm just saying to avoid any more problems to others ^^

Well you could have read first before anything else, right?

Off topic:

Sorry for the double post

#15 arceii

arceii

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 03:23 AM

I am from Philippines and I can't create an account in RO2. Is our Region blocked as well? I wanted to play this game so badly.

#16 Derpametric

Derpametric

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 03:56 AM

http://www.playragna...news/article/37

There are some places we are not allowed to offer service due to those areas having a service available there, or scheduled to open there; these territories we are restricted from are South East Asia area (including Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore), Korea, Japan, China, and Brazil.

That is for the "You are not allowed to view this content." Chinese folk? Obvious, as China requires a lot of censorship and stuff before an international MMO is allowed to be played there. As for the other countries? You'll get your own RO2 soon, you're going to have to wait. EVEN IF YOU PLAYED IN THE BETA. It's also likely because players from some of these countries (( BR and PH in particular )) had a lot of lag, graphics issues, etc. I know for a fact that a group of players I know from a RO server wanted to come here, but can't because their local internet cafe where they play doesn't have proper computers for it.

For the 24-hour thing? If you can't make one after 24-48 hours, send in a few support tickets and they'll take care of it for you.

#17 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:25 AM

Why call it international if theres other country's being blocked?

Im from JP and will start uninstalling this s-.-
/sigh

#18 Derpametric

Derpametric

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 05:42 PM

They call it international because it includes US, EU, and Oceania. JP and SEA have their own client, which if I remember, US/etc cannot play.

At least I remember not being able to join the beta of one RO2 LOTS client.

#19 alexismateo

alexismateo

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 05:56 PM

hi .,,im from philippines i cant registered in RO2 why???,please help me i want to play this RO2 .,,i have account in Warpportal.,,what wrong in RO2 in philippines.,,please reply to my message if you have idea to solve this thank you

#20 SumPsychoChic

SumPsychoChic

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts
  • LocationAthens, Ga
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 30 May 2013 - 09:43 PM

Wait, so can multiple people play from the same IP? Just can't register from the same one? My boyfriend wants to start playing with me, but we live together. O_O

#21 Derpametric

Derpametric

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 03:25 AM

You cannot play if you're not in the US/EU/AU!

And Psycho, you can, you have to wait 24/48 hours after you first make an account to make a secondary.

#22 alexismateo

alexismateo

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 09:19 PM

so im from philippine i can play RO2???or i cant??

#23 VModSushi

VModSushi

Community Lurker

• VMod Retired
  • 851 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 31 May 2013 - 09:23 PM

so im from philippine i can play RO2???or i cant??

https://support.warp...SearchID=168034

Because of the licensing agreements, we are unable to take players outside North America, Europe, and Oceania.

You are included in the SEA [South East Asia] version of RO2 that's located at http://ro2.playpark.net

I apologize for this inconvenience, but we have no control over these things. And with that, I will be closing this thread as the question has already been answered.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users