• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 MoldyRock

MoldyRock

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 10:48 AM

anyone want to team up and both get this medal? im trying to look for a stable and consistent buddy to level up with... i tried this 3 times already im running out of names to think of ;P hahah

Edited by MoldyRock, 02 November 2010 - 10:49 AM.

#2 Tundra

Tundra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 278 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 02 November 2010 - 11:12 AM

If you delete your character, simply go to My Documents -> Dragonica -> Users. You should immediately see some folders named Charactername_Verge. Delete this folder, then wait an hour or more. You should be able to remake the character. Coincidentally, it's easy getting the control after you play for the second time around. . . Depending on what your class is.

Archer - easiest if you keep your distance from the bosses
Mage - second easiest if you keep your distance from the bosses
Thief - sort easy unless you partake in the boss fight a lot
Warrior - sort of difficult if you run out of mana a lot

#3 MoldyRock

MoldyRock

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 11:23 AM

If you delete your character, simply go to My Documents -> Dragonica -> Users. You should immediately see some folders named Charactername_Verge. Delete this folder, then wait an hour or more. You should be able to remake the character. Coincidentally, it's easy getting the control after you play for the second time around. . . Depending on what your class is.

im trying to get it on my thief its easy but like i just need a buddy to run around with....saw that title and stopped playing my ranger and hunter both in the level 30s from the dragonica days and thanks for the tip hopefully it works =]

#4 Teben

Teben

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 11:28 AM

How would i go about Deleting my character info now in the new release of Dragon Saga? I checked the my documents -> Dragonica thing and obviously it had all my old THQice characters in there, but nothing new if i created it after the Dragon Saga release. Is that information stored anywhere? I'd like to delete and restart a character i JUST created days ago. But i dont wanna have to wait the 3 days till the name unlocks again =(

#5 Tundra

Tundra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 278 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 03 November 2010 - 12:40 PM

Deleting your character should STILL free up the name for use. I haven't used one of my characters yet (so no data), but when deleted, I was able to use the name within about 24 hours. So you're still going to have to wait, and I highly doubt anyone will take the name unless it's one that everyone wants and/or you announce it. If the name does not free up, you can simply send in a ticket.

#6 MoldyRock

MoldyRock

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 03:00 PM

yeah it freed up the name i made within a few hours then i deleted it and did it again it worked. some names work some dont.

#7 JumpGOd

JumpGOd

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 12:23 PM

How do I check if i died or not(like a death log)? I made a theif but im not sure if i died cause i dc alot, i was told u can find it in the jounral....I can't find it though

#8 invazn

invazn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 07 November 2010 - 12:00 AM

How do I check if i died or not(like a death log)? I made a theif but im not sure if i died cause i dc alot, i was told u can find it in the jounral....I can't find it though

well there are certain medals regarding deaths and if you have achieved above 0/total for them then obviously that shows how many times you have died so far. should be in the growth section i think.

#9 Ohnitiel

Ohnitiel

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 08:07 AM

anyone want to team up and both get this medal? im trying to look for a stable and consistent buddy to level up with... i tried this 3 times already im running out of names to think of ;P hahah

If u want i help, I just started an archer though I'm level 16 already. Add me Kantsu. Just to warn I dun play much don't have the time for it.

#10 AyeeeKayDeezy

AyeeeKayDeezy

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 03:01 PM

Same. I am currently level 5 right now. trying to get the title also.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users