Question about Soul shift and enchant shift - Newbie Zone - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Question about Soul shift and enchant shift

8 replies to this topic

#1 bigmacxx

bigmacxx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 07:15 PM

Hi, I'm currently own a +20 artifact dark blade which are soul bounded. Is it possible to enchant shift to a new artifact +0 dark blade and make it available for sell? I was playing a priest recently and decided to get a good weapon. Thanks!

#2 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:revreS

Posted 28 January 2016 - 08:43 PM

Hi, I'm currently own a +20 artifact dark blade which are soul bounded. Is it possible to enchant shift to a new artifact +0 dark blade and make it available for sell? I was playing a priest recently and decided to get a good weapon. Thanks!

The level 40 element weapons are not account bound. So yes making a new blade for selling is possible. You can shift but be warned doing a 20>20 shift is an extremely low chance (Under 3% chance). More commonly you'll end up with a +17 or +18 weapon following the shift.

#3 bigmacxx

bigmacxx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 09:20 PM

The level 40 element weapons are not account bound. So yes making a new blade for selling is possible. You can shift but be warned doing a 20>20 shift is an extremely low chance (Under 3% chance). More commonly you'll end up with a +17 or +18 weapon following the shift.

Is the success rate of enchant shift 100% ? What I mean is , is it going to shift no matter it become +20 on the new weapon or +17/18 for the first try? One more question, so we are unable to shift from for example a +20 blade to a staff?

#4 Rainnowx

Rainnowx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationStill here
  • Server:That one

Posted 28 January 2016 - 09:50 PM

There are "probability indicators", when you attempt a Shifting (after putting the mentionned Weapons).

CSam just mentionned it: Under 3%. Which applies to the whole thing.

The Shift window should show something like this:

[Failure][§%]

[+18][¤%]

[+19][ù%]

[+20][x%]

If we go by the first number CSam gave, I would estimate 84~92% of "Failure".

#5 bigmacxx

bigmacxx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 04:05 PM

I have a +20 Aram staff, and getting bone dragon weapon lv60. Should I soulcraft shift or enchant shift? Abit confusing.

#6 Rainnowx

Rainnowx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationStill here
  • Server:That one

Posted 06 February 2016 - 11:10 PM

If I'm not wrong, extracting the SC's effects only "reduces" the Equipment's Soulforce to zero; and the effects are kept in a Capsule. In other words, the '+20' isn't affected in anyway as the item isn't "destroyed" (like when using a SCExtractor [IM item]).

Then you would first SCShift, and then EShift.

By the way, there are also "probability indicators" when SCShifting, and unlike EShift, they can be improved with an appropriate item.

Edited by Rainnowx, 06 February 2016 - 11:11 PM.

#7 bigmacxx

bigmacxx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 04:29 PM

If I'm not wrong, extracting the SC's effects only "reduces" the Equipment's Soulforce to zero; and the effects are kept in a Capsule. In other words, the '+20' isn't affected in anyway as the item isn't "destroyed" (like when using a SCExtractor [IM item]).

Then you would first SCShift, and then EShift.

By the way, there are also "probability indicators" when SCShifting, and unlike EShift, they can be improved with an appropriate item.

Are u sure? How could a weapon with 0 soul force which is white color able to have +20? Anyway, I'm going to try it out soon.

#8 Makuron

Makuron

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 February 2016 - 06:10 PM

Yeah, you can extract the soulforce from a +20(or any number) item and it'll still be +20 without any soulforce on it, i tried it before. 

But applying a legendary/artifact soul capsule on an item has a really, really low chance, so you'd definitly need enhancers/soulshift insurance scrolls!

#9 bigmacxx

bigmacxx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 06:40 PM

Yeah, you can extract the soulforce from a +20(or any number) item and it'll still be +20 without any soulforce on it, i tried it before.

Okay thanks!

But applying a legendary/artifact soul capsule on an item has a really, really low chance, so you'd definitly need enhancers/soulshift insurance scrolls!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users