[Tech] Converting from warportal into steam - Tech Support & Feedback - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Tech] Converting from warportal into steam

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 doyouevenliftm8

doyouevenliftm8

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 03:38 AM

Hi!

Thank you for your hard work to push for the full launch, overall very happy to have the game back. However, I do have one question. I have participated in the soft launch and now have a staff sergeant ranked account. However, when I installed the game on steam and opened it, it only gave the register option. At first I tried to find a button that says "I already have an account" or something like that but I was unable to. Then I thought if i just made a random account and got into the game, surely i would be able to login through the log in menu, but it went straight into the new account and skiped the login menu. Now every single time i open the game through steam it opens with the new account. How do I merge my account from warportal into steam? Thanks in advance and keep up the good work guys!

#2 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 19 March 2016 - 03:45 AM

It is because, depending on how an account is registered, is the method of how you're able to recharge your Item Mall points.

If you registered through your Steam account, by our agreement with Steam, that account is tied to their network and you use your Steam wallet.
If you registered through WarpPortal, you are able to make your purchases through our WarpPortal payment methods.

Short answer, you can't.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users