Soul Hunter and Defiler Upcoming Skill Changes - Page 2 - Kruxena Shadows - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Soul Hunter and Defiler Upcoming Skill Changes

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#26 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 16 August 2016 - 12:56 PM

Wanna 1v1 me with ur mystic and with me spamming AoC so I can show you it ends with me 100% hp and you 0%? I solo voxyon MG and many other RAIDs without a single potion, I don't need to make a video, just ask in game ^^

#27 ixxmer09

ixxmer09

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 12:58 PM

hm if you solo them you should beat my defi easily :P (what i know wont happen) :P

#28 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 16 August 2016 - 01:00 PM

hm if you solo them you should beat my defi easily :P (what i know wont happen) :P

Any Defiler you are, I beat you easily. And if you can't solo those, means you are a crap geared Defiler ^^

Edited by Kazara, 16 August 2016 - 01:00 PM.

#29 ixxmer09

ixxmer09

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 01:02 PM

well, 30k HP, cap def 3,7-4,1k on cap and cant do voxy, so proof me :P

#30 Hercule15

Hercule15

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Server:PkServer with safezone

Posted 16 August 2016 - 01:02 PM

dude u don't even enter a dungeon without having every class's buff plus  i don't get why u are defi's CR  not domis ... u're domi first and since day1  u want  domi as god class but anw sure thing go  duel lonelyalex and  let's  see he heals 8k + with that heal so it takes 2 of your aoc plus his  totem's ticks + the insta  cast heal i don't think u'll end up 100% HP (  and i bet u will go  on abt gear and  bla bla bla well guess what it goes back to ya ... not  every defi is geared same as yours there's a  100 build some are built for pve or pvp some mix ) plus  if u  wanna do w/e u want don't  even bother  for  asking  for  feedback  

#31 Hercule15

Hercule15

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 16 August 2016 - 01:04 PM

and kazara ... we all know some defis have hax to cast Terms of Service in 1 sec ( like alex in foc and more but don't wanna go racist)

plus  u act tough for a 3.5k on  cap defi 

#32 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 16 August 2016 - 01:09 PM

I do not even enter to a dungeon without buffs...? lol when?haha ^^

I always UJC between domi and defiler...and...not a single mystic can win vs a defiler if you play decently, keep say crap man xD

Edited by Kazara, 16 August 2016 - 01:10 PM.

#33 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 August 2016 - 01:12 PM

Some real stupid qqing in here that's for sure.

Anywho,defilers currently can solo every single raid except for aos and et.
No mystic can solo anything other than voxyon and that's because of kiting.
Having a rad in your party is no longer soloing. Haha idiot.
Also, I kill mystics with my prot. Not sure why you think they are op lol.
This is priceless, I love bandwagon morons crying that their easy class is getting balanced.
And lol give mana to your team? Why? I have every single class in the game and none of them go less than 90% mana while spamming full skills.
And please, rads don't need it. Any decent rad has 30k mp with 30k hp. That's 60k. On a rad. Go away.

@Hercules go away.

And I'm sorry which mystic is soloing raids without pots? And stand tanking. No kiting

#34 Hercule15

Hercule15

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 16 August 2016 - 01:13 PM

man  u gotta fight more and yeah u  keep  begging  for ppl to join your pt so we see your buff ( just saying mb  u didn't knw ) and gl with that anw as i said .... if u wana do w/e u and helium want do it without asking for feedback and u're a defi CR which  means u  gotta be a  damn defi pro not a fkn jumper to what class is more OP so if u're changing to domi after the update i would like to see Cr removed from  u 

#35 Vulcano

Vulcano

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3907 posts
  • LocationPortugal
  • Server:Nova/trifrri server

Posted 16 August 2016 - 01:16 PM

full of off topic post here..

im glad defies/soul hunter are back to the origins ^^

hope no new bugs comes out xD

#36 ixxmer09

ixxmer09

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 01:16 PM

ill repeat, show me a defi soloing voxy and mg
well, mg is maybe possible but then ur op defi will take ages for it, but as i said just maybe

#37 Hercule15

Hercule15

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 16 August 2016 - 01:17 PM

Mike gtfo plz it's big boys talking here ... and if it's your rad and dual logging yup u're soloing AND u're  a damn prot wtf u doing in here go  help your Mr mystic killer and i'm not rly sure if u ever heard of googo/alex and many OP mystics and yeah mana recovery would be sexy ain't talking only abt lvl 90  but also lvl 69 

#38 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

What...begging people to join to see buff? What buff?lol. I ask some player to join party because I can't enter RAID without having 4 players in party haha xD

#39 Hercule15

Hercule15

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • LocationEarth

full of off topic post here..

im glad defies/soul hunter are back to the origins ^^

hope no new bugs comes out xD

exactly  back to nthg ... like first defi nerf 

#40 ixxmer09

ixxmer09

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts

btw, we got really great Class representative :D

#41 Hercule15

Hercule15

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 16 August 2016 - 01:19 PM

kazara .. u missed the whole damn point man

and mike abt the QQ ofc since i see a damn CR who have a damn job to make class better is totally destroying it and be like give us you feedback but just saying things will be as it is but still i would like to see your useless feedback's 

#42 Hercule15

Hercule15

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 16 August 2016 - 01:21 PM

btw, we got really great Class representative :D

ikr he's super OP solo every single raid with no buff and kills every1 damn gotta love this CR he's even named to a domi's pet ;O

#43 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 16 August 2016 - 01:24 PM

If the class is already OP why it should get stronger? And please...defiler before the skill changes was totally fine o.o Googo OP mystic? You mean that guy that must hide in a corner and farm for points when FOC? Ya...totally OP guy haha

#44 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 August 2016 - 01:25 PM

Mike gtfo plz it's big boys talking here ... and if it's your rad and dual logging yup u're soloing AND u're a damn prot wtf u doing in here go help your Mr mystic killer and i'm not rly sure if u ever heard of googo/alex and many OP mystics and yeah mana recovery would be sexy ain't talking only abt lvl 90 but also lvl 69

That's not soloing you retarded monkey
You are using 2 toons and healing yourself lol
Haha, and I'm sorry but I've played defiler longer than you have.
So time for you to stop crying.
Defilers had it easy for almost a year
Time for a well deserved nerf.
Because when a toon can stun you for 17 seconds and do over 50k damage in that time and can fully heal in 3 seconds from hitting a totem, it's time to balance and nerf

Pfft this kid. Who are you ingame again?

#45 ixxmer09

ixxmer09

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 01:27 PM

noone said to make defi stronger.
you guys want feedback, you get it.
the answer we get from the great CR's is just bs.
for that we dont need CR's.

#46 Hercule15

Hercule15

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 16 August 2016 - 01:31 PM

none  said make defis stronger  just don't  -_- them  up  PLUS  yeah u  did play defi .. in fkn  nova server ^^ and abt  stun lol zerk stun  locks u  ... commy too druid also elem  well doesn't  have to with -50% fire  and 2 stuns but  u  didn't  mention  tempest s  who have  3  aoes also  hmm  but yeah  let's -_-  defis so u can  jc  and play other class

and btw s1 player in here so  i pretty muh knw  what i'm talking abt  

and for  farming ...  it's legal baby but -_- been crying hard to stop it  and u knw  it ^^

#47 emrah1

emrah1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationCloud9
  • Server:Valdes/Trifri

Posted 17 August 2016 - 12:14 AM

rolf  a  fkn  mystic  can  heal  600+  per  tick so  yeah  mb  learn  other  class  i'd say  or even  fight them 1v1  without pb  ...  this thing isn't the  point  and yeah  u're totally killing  the class  with that thing ... there's a  fkn point they pushed  from 3 sec  to 4  sec mb ? and  any1  can  solo  raids  with  radi in  team and defi with  vox ?  post  a  vid. of a defi soloing  them  without  a  single pot and  u win ;)

well i can solo titan . vox w/o any single potion as dominator so idk what ur talking about xD 

char name: FlippinNinja

i cant record cuz my pc is TRASH and will prolly crash when vox is spawning his weaklings ( coz they are 20 at some point and cause great lagg ) and  with domi u usually keep them alive cuz u cant kill em all  1 by 1 , u just focus the boss instead 

Edited by emrah1, 17 August 2016 - 12:14 AM.

#48 xSweetDreamsx

xSweetDreamsx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 12:15 AM

I see people are talking about other classes, one class had to be 1st and it was defi/domi but im sure when it comes to other classes they will also have alot of adjustments, i believe most ppl will still enjoy defiler and others are likely to try domi for a bit since it seems more interesting.

#49 Pitty

Pitty

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 02:12 AM

It's pretty weird that some ppl can't understand that MMO's are not hack and slash games... They should wake up and realize that attacking and healing the SAME TIME is absolute nonsense.

I am an S1 player, playing nearly since the begining of this game. Just to make some clarification who wants such opinion.

My main was a defiler, but since I am not a heavy mall user, I coudn't share experiance about solo raids. I simply abadonned my beloved defiler cuz every second char was one of them. 

Maybe it is ideological, but I want to see such a game like Diablo 2 where every charachter has potential and the population is shred equally about classes.

Not to be off-topic:

Imo that skill which was mentioned above (reducing aggro) could be solved otherwise. Since you swap protector Broken morale to Dominator, wouldn't be much easier to increase the aggro amount of taunt?

A few weeks ago I was tanking MG with my prot. In the first few mins it was totally OK... I kept taunting diligently. After that few mins passed most of the races stole aggro... (to be clear I dont have low blow, since I am using wand for heals). I felt bitter that why this could happen?  So  I propose to increase taunt aggro amount and make wand be suitable to use low blow rather than implement a new skill. 

#50 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 17 August 2016 - 02:36 AM

It's pretty weird that some ppl can't understand that MMO's are not hack and slash games... They should wake up and realize that attacking and healing the SAME TIME is absolute nonsense.

I am an S1 player, playing nearly since the begining of this game. Just to make some clarification who wants such opinion.

My main was a defiler, but since I am not a heavy mall user, I coudn't share experiance about solo raids. I simply abadonned my beloved defiler cuz every second char was one of them. 

Maybe it is ideological, but I want to see such a game like Diablo 2 where every charachter has potential and the population is shred equally about classes.

Not to be off-topic:

Imo that skill which was mentioned above (reducing aggro) could be solved otherwise. Since you swap protector Broken morale to Dominator, wouldn't be much easier to increase the aggro amount of taunt?

A few weeks ago I was tanking MG with my prot. In the first few mins it was totally OK... I kept taunting diligently. After that few mins passed most of the races stole aggro... (to be clear I dont have low blow, since I am using wand for heals). I felt bitter that why this could happen?  So  I propose to increase taunt aggro amount and make wand be suitable to use low blow rather than implement a new skill. 

Defender/Protector taunt values are already going to be increased...read better the dominator changes xD

X3 hostility values if I'm not wrong...

Can't agree for the protector with wand tho...

Edited by Kazara, 17 August 2016 - 02:36 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users