• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Karanii

Karanii

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 08:50 PM

So i've finished the first masterlevel quest, but for some reason when i report to gilgamesh it says "you failed to get quest reward" but then i obtained the quest reward, the quest is still saying to report to gilgamesh

i did it twice already. help?

#2 mscocca

mscocca

Amateur Blogger

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 353 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 13 April 2017 - 09:39 PM

Hello Karanii,
I am sorry to hear you are having troubles with the quest "To become a Master Level Soulmaker"!
Please visit this website https://support.warpportal.com and send a ticket to the support team! GMs will help you for sure!

Edited by mscocca, 13 April 2017 - 09:41 PM.

#3 Karanii

Karanii

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 03:22 PM

when will it get fixed?

#4 Eldiaz7

Eldiaz7

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 09:47 PM

I have a same problem with you

#5 mscocca

mscocca

Amateur Blogger

• 353 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy

Posted 15 April 2017 - 10:49 PM

Hello Eldiaz7, 
I am sorry to hear you are having troubles with the quest "To become a Master Level Soulmaker"!
Please visit this website https://support.warpportal.com and send a ticket to the support team! GMs will help you for sure! 

#6 Thanatoxs

Thanatoxs

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 07:42 AM

Can you give a real answer?, not the copy and paste please. have gone several days (from the patch to be exact) and still nothing, I send my ticket, and give the same answer

Edited by Thanatoxs, 16 April 2017 - 08:10 AM.

#7 mscocca

mscocca

Amateur Blogger

• 353 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy

Posted 16 April 2017 - 10:21 AM

Hello Thanatoxs,

I am a VCR so I don't know why this bug is happening. As you can see you are not the only one, there are these other two players here above and a few more. The only answer & suggestion I can give to all of you is sending a ticket. GMs will reply to your ticket as soon as they will look into it, but you should keep in mind that right now there's Easter holiday. 

I am not sure right now, but this bug might be fixed on Monday's maintenance.  :p_smile:

Good luck to all of you!  :p_laugh:

#8 Thanatoxs

Thanatoxs

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 12:26 PM

Hello Thanatoxs,

I am a VCR so I don't know why this bug is happening. As you can see you are not the only one, there are these other two players here above and a few more. The only answer & suggestion I can give to all of you is sending a ticket. GMs will reply to your ticket as soon as they will look into it, but you should keep in mind that right now there's Easter holiday. 

I am not sure right now, but this bug might be fixed on Monday's maintenance.  :p_smile:

Thanks! i just want a real answer, not the "copy and paste", just an annoying mistake in the wrong date, have a nice day :)

#9 Daitensei

Daitensei

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 07:28 PM

Hello Thanatoxs,

so the maintenance already done right? i still cant make my SM become master level... the issue still same.. cant complete because gilgamesh said that my bag isnt have enough slot but i'm sure make my whole bag empty... i had send them a ticket of bug and i got replied too.. but the answer keep said to wait... 

#10 Karanii

Karanii

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 12:29 AM

i think the problem is the quest's reward?

don't think it's like this after the update

#11 Thanatoxs

Thanatoxs

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 07:33 AM

Still waiting

#12 kaostella

kaostella

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 12:41 PM

hi, I'm having the same problem. I sent a ticket and was told to wait... when is this going to get fixed?

#13 Daitensei

Daitensei

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 07:40 PM

the BUG already been fixed guys...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users