10 replies to this topic

#1 RavenForsaken

RavenForsaken

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 302 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 January 2018 - 07:57 PM

1. Is there any difference in stats between base and alternate forms in Homunculus?. 

2. Is it better to start your Homunculus Base leveling journey from it's Evolved form @ Base Lvl1?. (Work on Loyal Intimacy first) 

3. Do the bonus stats carry on to the Humunculus S?.

Edited by RavenForsaken, 01 February 2018 - 04:36 AM.

#2 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1235 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 01 February 2018 - 01:43 AM

1.Other than slight differences from each embryo, no, if its from the same type it has the same stats benefits no matter the form.

2.Not quite sure what you asked but you need to evolve it (evolving actually gets stat bonuses that help leveling faster if that's what you meant) and get lvl 99 before changing to Hom S, after you change it the base stats are now based on the Hom S not the original one, but in the end it doesn't even matter Linkin Park ™ :P

Some may actually level the homunculus to a lvl that it gets an AOE as a Hom S before changing if the previous hom is actually faster to lvl without aoe.

#3 RavenForsaken

RavenForsaken

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 04:19 AM

1.Other than slight differences from each embryo, no, if its from the same type it has the same stats benefits no matter the form.

2.Not quite sure what you asked but you need to evolve it (evolving actually gets stat bonuses that help leveling faster if that's what you meant) and get lvl 99 before changing to Hom S, after you change it the base stats are now based on the Hom S not the original one, but in the end it doesn't even matter Linkin Park ™  :P

Some may actually level the homunculus to a lvl that it gets an AOE as a Hom S before changing if the previous hom is actually faster to lvl without aoe.

My main concern is that I haven't evolved my Amistr and it is @Lvl99 as it's Original form (The little Guy) 

I want the Tankiest Dieter possible. I thought I messed up.

I just got this theory that the stats you get as the first stages of Homunculus add on to the Homunculus S.

Edited by RavenForsaken, 01 February 2018 - 04:25 AM.

#4 Erydanos

Erydanos

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1159 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 February 2018 - 06:04 AM

My main concern is that I haven't evolved my Amistr and it is @Lvl99 as it's Original form (The little Guy) 

I want the Tankiest Dieter possible. I thought I messed up.

I just got this theory that the stats you get as the first stages of Homunculus add on to the Homunculus S.

Dunno about your theory, but why not post your Amistr's stats so the Homunculi-versed players can give you their opinion?

#5 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 01 February 2018 - 06:42 AM

You gain a flat stat bonus on evolving to adult form, there's no difference on stats gained per lvl, so it doesnt matter if you evolve at Lv1 or Lv99. Evolving it earlier will just be a stat boost that facilitate early leveling a bit, but not needed at all. And all your stats carry to S form, with slight differences on stuff like aspd, etc, wich will recover as you lvl you S form again.

#6 RavenForsaken

RavenForsaken

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 06:43 AM

Dunno about your theory, but why not post your Amistr's stats so the Homunculi-versed players can give you their opinion?

Is there  a command to view Str, Agi, Vit, Int, Luk?

If so, what is it?

#7 Erydanos

Erydanos

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1159 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 07:21 AM

Is there  a command to view Str, Agi, Vit, Int, Luk?

If so, what is it?

Homunculi-versed players can make the calculation based on what it says on your Homunculus window. Just trascribe or post a screenie.

#8 RavenForsaken

RavenForsaken

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 09:54 AM

You gain a flat stat bonus on evolving to adult form, there's no difference on stats gained per lvl, so it doesnt matter if you evolve at Lv1 or Lv99. Evolving it earlier will just be a stat boost that facilitate early leveling a bit, but not needed at all. And all your stats carry to S form, with slight differences on stuff like aspd, etc, wich will recover as you lvl you S form again.

Thank you very much.

#9 RavenForsaken

RavenForsaken

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 03:59 PM

What about skills?, Do skills carry on to Homunculus S?

#10 Aizenath

Aizenath

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationCloser to hell than heaven...
  • Server:notRO

Posted 01 February 2018 - 09:34 PM

Yes they do.

#11 RavenForsaken

RavenForsaken