Enchant rate and soulcraft rate become very very low… - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Enchant rate and soulcraft rate become very very low…

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 ottolin

ottolin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 06:43 PM

Why Enchant rate  and  soulcraft rate become very very low…

I have Styling set +3%

Balloon +5 %

Unity Rose +3%

Leprechaun.s set +3.5%

Silver coin Billionaire Medel +2.5 %

Ancestor Bracrlet and Ring +2%

and now have double enchant and soulcraft success rate 

yestoday night....i want encheant my lv45 weapan to +18..

i failure abount 150 times..wow

so i am so unlucky

official member ever test rate ? hope someone can test and record vedio...

Edited by ottolin, 11 July 2018 - 06:45 PM.

#2 wongsolo

wongsolo

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 07:42 PM

im having the same difficulty too, from +17 to +18. used up almost 100 RIS

#3 Leostra1

Leostra1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 02:37 AM

ancestor ring and bracelet are bugged, it overwrites all the soulcraft and enchant rates to 2%. Just delete them and try again.

#4 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 13 July 2018 - 10:14 AM

ancestor ring and bracelet are bugged, it overwrites all the soulcraft and enchant rates to 2%. Just delete them and try again.

Please know that the ancestor ring and bracelet have been looked into but this is not a bug that is occurring with them. With regards to the Enchant and Soulcraft rates, they have not been changed either. 

#5 Chaoslordlol1995

Chaoslordlol1995

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 01:19 AM

The thing with enchanting is. You can have a 98% chance to get from one grade to another and still fail a thousand times since its not 100%. And then a guy with a 0.1% chance can come and just ace enchanting from +15 to + 20 with just a few scrolls. RNG is merciless its something you have to live with. 

You can try when you fail 10 times to switch channels or go into another city. For me Elora camp ch 4 is the luckiest to enchant at. Gotta find your own lucky city afterwards the placebo effect will do the rest.

#6 Momogoo

Momogoo

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 10:14 PM

The Ancestor set was bugged from the moment it was released. Delete it and you'll see MUCH better rates.

#7 allerulz

allerulz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 04:34 PM

I have never been as unlucky as having that set. Playing for 8 years now and my luck has never been as bad. I have never had to try so many times even just to get an advanced stat. There has to be something to this.

#8 zZDevilAngelZz

zZDevilAngelZz

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 02:19 AM

It is true that ancestor ring and bracelet are bugged. Since i got them my sc rate and enchant rate are terrible, after burning over 2k silver coin for is, ris and nothing get over +16. Then i got an advice from my guildmate that i need to get rid of those ancestor thingy to have my normal sc, enchant rate back. Finally after destroy those things, now with just about 50~70 is and ~50 ris i got a +20 gear.

#9 7729170822175338137

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 09:27 AM

Every case I see in this thread seem to be a result of recency bias, results-based thinking, or a combination of both.

For example:

I have full ancestor set equipped and last week I enchanted POS wings from +9 -> +12. It took 3 insurance in total. (True story actually)

So because of this recent event and small sample size, I can tell you that the ancestor set is not bugged at all.

Any of you see what's wrong with this argument?

(Answer for those who don't: I'm biased towards that event because it happened more recent compared to other enchantments I do, and the sample size is too small to make any good judgement.)

To clarify, I have no idea if the ancestor set is bugged or not. And even after +20ing dozens of equipment after (and before) equipping the ancestor set, I do not have anywhere near enough data points to make a call.

#10 zZDevilAngelZz

zZDevilAngelZz

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 04:23 AM

Maybe the ancestor item is only bugged for some people or some class. And btw the base enchant rate of armor from +9 -> +12 are 16% 14% 12% so it is normal and you cant possibly tell that the ancestor is bugged or not because the base success rate is still that high. Not only until +15 and above, when the base enchant rate is getting really low now and you will need item to boost rate, u got +17% rate from ur item and u failed about 150 times... O.o. That is when people wonder why do my enchant rate became so low now, and of course they will noticed that ever since they got the ancestor item they began to fail fail fail. And im very sure that after destroy those ancestor thing i dont have to upgrade a +16 weapon, failed 200 times and take out still a +16 weapon, those days with ancestor on my hand are like hell for me...

Edited by zZDevilAngelZz, 24 October 2018 - 04:24 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users