Full Day Without Game Access Ragnarok Journey - Level Up Account - Bug Hunt - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Full Day Without Game Access Ragnarok Journey - Level Up Account

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 aviao69

aviao69

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 08:58 AM

Dear sirs,

Play Ragnarok Journey through account in Level Up Games. I and hundreds of other players under the same conditions have not been able to log into Journey for more than 5 hours. The biggest problem though is that Level Up does not have technical support via tickets to Ragnarok Journey, so there is no way to communicate with them and report the problem. To make matters worse, it's a holiday here in Brazil today and I got in touch on the phone with Level Up and they said there's nobody there who can help or know at least what's happening. I'll miss a full XP day or worse, that access, that access to the game will only come back on Monday, which was reported on the phone. I think it's absurd not to be able to access a game where everyone can do it via Steam and other distributors, except for this awful service and support company that is Level Up Games. I'm going to run out of game?Will VIP time be refunded? Will I be reimbursed for lost XP and daily quests? Thank you. I hope to have a return soon.

#2 RagnarokOnline00

RagnarokOnline00

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 09:05 AM

I'm having the same problem! Please, fix it fast or I will lose all my day without play.

#3 eghelman

eghelman

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 09:09 AM

Me too, there's something wrong with the Level Up Games! acess, because I got no problems with my Warp account. 

#4 Bullgro

Bullgro

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 09:10 AM

I'm having the same problem, I think it's absurd for you to keep access to a company that does not provide service or support and I want to know how my VIP and XP lost time will be. Could you tell this company that we could not log in? I want play!

I'm having the same problem, I think it's absurd for you to keep access to a company that does not provide service or support and I want to know how my VIP and XP lost time will be. Could you tell this company that we could not log in? I want play!

#5 trintinaglia

trintinaglia

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 09:14 AM

I can not log into my Journey account through Level Up all day, how long will it take to get back? Level Up does not collect tickets from this game. Can anyone help?

#6 Bullgro

Bullgro

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 04:18 AM

Monday and the same problem happening again and no one responds to the topic or gives any assistance. Company Level Up barely receives tickets from this game and we are left without playing and losing money, up and time. Does not Gravity really respond?

Monday and the same problem happening again and no one responds to the topic or gives any assistance. Company Level Up barely receives tickets from this game and we are left without playing and losing money, up and time. Does not Gravity really respond?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users