Macro Feed Homunculus? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Macro Feed Homunculus?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 humbertG

humbertG

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 08:23 PM

I wanted to ask if it could be used or not the macro to feed homunculus ??? this ban or not the ban that happens if gm picks up, plus the priority of this topic and answer many questions that have made me. to use macro to feed homunculus?

im play this rag 4 years and im have this question can or no using macro to feed homunculus,but im feed my homunculus,im no use macro,but im have this question can or no?

Edited by VModCinnamon, 11 June 2019 - 08:41 PM.
Mod Edit: Merged posts.

#2 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 11 June 2019 - 08:31 PM

It's illegal to bot-feed your Homunculus.

There's supposed to be an auto-feed system for Homunculus in kRO, but we don't have that patch yet

Edited by ninJedi, 11 June 2019 - 08:33 PM.

#3 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 10:01 PM

It's illegal to bot-feed your Homunculus.

There's supposed to be an auto-feed system for Homunculus in kRO, but we don't have that patch yet

im curious as to whether or not the software to your keyboard/mouse is considered bot material because most gaming mice/boards are equipped with macros. im guessing no, but im asking anyway for all those uncertain.

Edited by Fuuton, 11 June 2019 - 10:01 PM.

#4 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 04:12 AM

Regardless type of macro (script or part of device) the key rule is to NOT automate game play. For example, macro that requires active interaction to spam a skill is okay, but any other that execute something as you walk away from the keyboard or tab somewhere else is not allowed. If you would like to see how macros with active key press look like check Thief section. 

#5 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 June 2019 - 05:25 AM

But how can we know if that is an auto macro or a manual macro? :3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users