EAC (EasyAntiCheat) Errors & Troubleshooting Station - Page 7 - Transcendence Technical Support / Bug Reports - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

EAC (EasyAntiCheat) Errors & Troubleshooting Station

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
204 replies to this topic

#151 JohnXaalz

JohnXaalz

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 April 2020 - 01:42 PM

Hi guys, i have this error, says nothing like above, just "EAC Error" failed to launch the game", used to work fine before i closed (duh), but now i only have this message everytime i try to start the game.

PD: Tried everything on forum, at least most of common issue solutions and none of em works, any idea ? 

https://subefotos.co...91770924b2o.jpg

#152 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 17 April 2020 - 02:27 AM

Hi guys, i have this error, says nothing like above, just "EAC Error" failed to launch the game", used to work fine before i closed (duh), but now i only have this message everytime i try to start the game.

PD: Tried everything on forum, at least most of common issue solutions and none of em works, any idea ? 

https://subefotos.co...91770924b2o.jpg

Greetings,

Have you tried to reinstall the game client or manually repatching it using these guidelines?

#153 JohnXaalz

JohnXaalz

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 April 2020 - 05:27 AM

I reinstalled the game and worked the first time, after that same issue. 

I ll try repatching manually now.

Btw where do i place the patch files exactly?,because in EAC folder theres 3 more folders, most of content are just icons. so please, guide me there. wont re install the game everytime i want to play :(

Edited by JohnXaalz, 17 April 2020 - 05:41 AM.

#154 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 17 April 2020 - 06:15 AM

Btw where do i place the patch files exactly?,because in EAC folder theres 3 more folders, most of content are just icons. so please, guide me there. wont re install the game everytime i want to play :(

Place the many files right into RO main folder, main RO folder will have things like Setup.exe, Ragnarok.exe..etc. If you unpacked them while still being inside the subfolder it will not work.

Simply, all files inside Ragnarok Transcendence client updates (2020-01-07 to date) should be moved to RO main folder.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 17 April 2020 - 06:16 AM.

#155 JohnXaalz

JohnXaalz

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 April 2020 - 09:44 AM

didnt work, still same error... Reinstalled 1 more time and now didnt even launch at first.

did everything just like u said in ur post :(

#156 JohnXaalz

JohnXaalz

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 April 2020 - 06:02 PM

So, bye bye RT?

#157 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 17 April 2020 - 08:39 PM

didnt work, still same error... Reinstalled 1 more time and now didnt even launch at first.

did everything just like u said in ur post :(

Sorry about that, as it is mentioned in the first post of this thread. If all fails, the user will need to contact WP support and EAC support for advanced assistance.

#158 RagAventureiro

RagAventureiro

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 23 April 2020 - 03:48 AM

https://prnt.sc/s4n5...or!!!<br><br> "Unexpected error..(Another launcher is already running)"

But isnt any there another launcher running '-'

#159 Tajun

Tajun

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 April 2020 - 03:53 PM

I keep getting 

Lua Files\SkillInfo\SkillDescript

SkillDescript.lua:1681: table index is nil

#160 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 23 April 2020 - 08:15 PM

https://prnt.sc/s4n5...or!!!<br><br> "Unexpected error..(Another launcher is already running)"

But isnt any there another launcher running '-'

I'll need to check this one. Does restarting the device fix it?

I keep getting 

Lua Files\SkillInfo\SkillDescript

SkillDescript.lua:1681: table index is nil

This is not EAC related. It should be fixed by making sure the client is patched in correctly.

#161 Silvershu

Silvershu

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 April 2020 - 08:20 PM

For my case, I solved the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD)  :o  by creating an additional local account (standard) in Windows and running the game through that user. For more details see below.

This might be a solution that someone like DuskShadowX can try.

-----------------------------------------------DETAILS BELOW -----------------------------------------------------

Background:

I am a developer and have the following Windows Features turned on: Windows Subsystem For Linux and Virtual Machine Platform. Hyper-V is turned off in my case but in my testing it did not help in my problem whether turned off or not.

Additionally, I have a suite of development software installed including VMware as well as an anti-virus.

Problem:

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) :o , SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED EasyAntiCheat.sys, happens after a few seconds of getting into the login screen.

Desired Result:

I want to be able to keep my current system without re-installing windows or uninstalling software that is critical for what I do. 

Preparation (I do not know if this section helps, I just did the following after trying so many solutions :unsure:  :blink: ):

1.) Run command prompt as administrator
2.) Type and enter the following: bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING OFF
3.) Type and enter the following: bcdedit -set NOINTEGRITYCHECKS OFF
4.) Type and enter the following: bcdedit -set DEBUG OFF

Reference: https://www.easy.ac/.../issues/errors/

Steps:

1.) Uninstall Ragnarok Online if you installed it already.
2.) Delete C:\Gravity and C:\Program Files (x86)\EasyAntiCheat
3.) Create a new Windows local account with standard privileges i.e. not an admin.
4.) Log in to that new account. Try not to run any other applications from here on as we want to isolate applications that might be conflicting with EAC (Easy Anti-Cheat).
5.) Install Ragnarok Online using that account. (You will need your admin password to initiate the install)
6.) Run the game and pray to Thor.
7.) Hopefully, you won't get the BSODB) 

Note:
- Check if your anti-virus is compatible with EAC, https://www.easy.ac/...ides/antivirus/. If not, you may need to manually whitelist C:\Program Files (x86)\EasyAntiCheat.
- For Linux users, I was never able to make the game run through Wine.
- For anyone wanting to run the game inside VMWare, it didn't work for me.

Edited by Silvershu, 23 April 2020 - 08:55 PM.

#162 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 23 April 2020 - 08:26 PM

Thank you Silvershu, that is informative. Launching the game on a secondary Windows account actually is a neat idea for users that work on the same device and must have VM apps installed. I will link your suggested solution in the first post.

#163 Retsuk

Retsuk

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 April 2020 - 12:47 AM

I have this error after the last update

https://imgur.com/a/yigReUL

#164 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 24 April 2020 - 02:49 PM

I have this error after the last update

https://imgur.com/a/yigReUL

Hello,

Please ensure your Antivirus is not blocking EAC.

Antivirus compatible list can be found here:
https://www.easy.ac/...ides/antivirus/

Such as it may be necessary to whitelist EAC from the active scans. The default location of the application is C:\Program Files (x86)\EasyAntiCheat or possibly C:\Program Files\EasyAntiCheat

#165 caiqueestefani

caiqueestefani

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 April 2020 - 07:51 AM

Hi guys,

I'm getting the BSOD after launching the game (easyanticheat.sys)

I already did all steps mentioned in this topic and nothing changed.

I have a Windows 10 Enterprise 

Could somebody help me?

Thanks.

#166 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 26 April 2020 - 08:32 AM

Hi guys,

I'm getting the BSOD after launching the game (easyanticheat.sys)

I already did all steps mentioned in this topic and nothing changed.

I have a Windows 10 Enterprise 

Could somebody help me?

Thanks.

So far we may have 2 solid solutions to BSOD;

Disabling/removing incompatible applications such as VM/Hyper-V or creating a secondary windows account if removing VM is not possible due to work environment. There's a third possible solution to this which is making sure EasyAntiCheat is not blacklisted or have sufficient amount of privileges to execute properly on the system. All of this is found in the first post of this thread.

If none helps then you may want to look into installed applications and running process of the device and see if there's any possible conflict with EAC.

I should add instructions how to do so in the first post.

#167 caiqueestefani

caiqueestefani

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 April 2020 - 09:10 AM

So far we may have 2 solid solutions to BSOD;

Disabling/removing incompatible applications such as VM/Hyper-V or creating a secondary windows account if removing VM is not possible due to work environment. There's a third possible solution to this which is making sure EasyAntiCheat is not blacklisted or have sufficient amount of privileges to execute properly on the system. All of this is found in the first post of this thread.

If none helps then you may want to look into installed applications and running process of the device and see if there's any possible conflict with EAC.

I should add instructions how to do so in the first post.

Since 4 days ago when the ROT stopped working on my computer I have been trying to figure out what may be causing this problem.

I followed all solutions before coming to ask for help, all of then are alredy done and nothing changed, still giving me bluc screen.

The ROT was working good, and suddenly stopped working (I was playing in the morning 4 days ago and in afternoon stopped). I guess something has changed on the EAC and this may be causing this fault.

The only thing I noticed differente is that my OS is Windows 10 Enterprise.

#168 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 26 April 2020 - 09:19 AM

caiqueestefani, 

Hmm, as far as I can tell EAC major update has been delayed due to an issue so since that time no changes made. But I cannot confirm if anything changed within the past 4 days.

When you mentioned the difference is being Windows Enterprise, did you update your OS within that time?

#169 Silvershu

Silvershu

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 April 2020 - 07:35 PM

Maybe there are some default settings in Windows security for Enterprise edition.

1.) Go to Windows Security -> Device Security -> Core isolation details -> Memory integrity (turned off)
2.) Can you also do a cold reboot by typing the following in administrator cmd:

shutdown /s /f /t 0

Reference: https://www.easy.ac/...s/other/#reboot

#170 mafuyu9

mafuyu9

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 April 2020 - 05:10 AM

I have tried to figure out the BSOD problem but it still not work for me.

what I did..

- turn off feature "Hyper-V"

- turn off feature "Windows Hypervisor Platform"

- turn off Core isolation

- created new standard account and installed the game on that one (ref #161)  

I think EAC is very bad anti cheat software ever.  :angry:

#171 caiqueestefani

caiqueestefani

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 April 2020 - 06:53 AM

Maybe there are some default settings in Windows security for Enterprise edition.

1.) Go to Windows Security -> Device Security -> Core isolation details -> Memory integrity (turned off)
2.) Can you also do a cold reboot by typing the following in administrator cmd:

shutdown /s /f /t 0

Reference: https://www.easy.ac/...s/other/#reboot

Thanks, Silvershu.

Memory integrity was turned off already and I did the step 2 and still the same problem.

#172 caiqueestefani

caiqueestefani

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 April 2020 - 06:58 AM

caiqueestefani, 

Hmm, as far as I can tell EAC major update has been delayed due to an issue so since that time no changes made. But I cannot confirm if anything changed within the past 4 days.

When you mentioned the difference is being Windows Enterprise, did you update your OS within that time?

Yes, actually, the OS did this update on april 20, and after that I counld't play anymore.

Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 (Version 1.313.1971.0)

Successfully installed on ‎4/‎20/‎2020

#173 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 27 April 2020 - 08:13 AM

Yes, actually, the OS did this update on april 20, and after that I counld't play anymore.

Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 (Version 1.313.1971.0)

Successfully installed on ‎4/‎20/‎2020

See if whitelisting RO folder and EAC folder as well as the related exe on Windows Defender helps.

By default, EAC folder can be found under Program Files.

#174 caiqueestefani

caiqueestefani

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 April 2020 - 10:44 AM

See if whitelisting RO folder and EAC folder as well as the related exe on Windows Defender helps.

By default, EAC folder can be found under Program Files.

I whitelisted everything related to RAG and EAC (folder, process, file, etc) and nothing changed, still trigging blue screen.

Firewall and real-time protection are turned off.

Maybe there is an incompatibility with Win10 Enterprise and the Easyanticheat.sys driver, what do you think?

#175 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 27 April 2020 - 11:20 AM

I whitelisted everything related to RAG and EAC (folder, process, file, etc) and nothing changed, still trigging blue screen.

Firewall and real-time protection are turned off.

Maybe there is an incompatibility with Win10 Enterprise and the Easyanticheat.sys driver, what do you think?

It should be supported per EAC:
https://www.easy.ac/...game/guides/os/

Could generate some logs and send them to the relevant department [see here], you can share the logs here too if you are comfortable with that. Though for advanced assistance I'd highly suggest contacting WP Support and EAC Support.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users