• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Rolphr

Rolphr

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 October 2020 - 05:14 AM

I've been playing for a good many years, mostly solo.  I never messed around with homunculus, but before the change They used to gain experience and level up.

I made one and now he is at level 0, with no exp bar and gains no experience.  I can see the difference in exp. 

For example with out him summoned and I kill a frog, shows that I gained 22 base experience and when I do have him out on the map and I kill a frog, it says I've gained 20 base experience, so there is a percentage difference.  The exp is going somewhere, but not to him. 

I'm only level 70, but i've been killing enough things that he should have gotten some experience, or at least to level 1.  Or i'm missing something.  does his low loyalty have anything to do with it?

#2 CrimsonSC

CrimsonSC

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 152 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 04 October 2020 - 10:49 AM

Loyalty has nothing to do with the homunculus gaining exp is only for it to evolve.

I have never heard about a homunculus lvl 0 before, when you summon a homunculus it is lvl 1 just like any new character, if you are on renewal, it doesnt matter anymore which base homunculus you have, you can delete it and summon a new one.

Can you post a pic of the homunculus UI?

Edited by CrimsonSC, 04 October 2020 - 03:08 PM.

#3 Rolphr

Rolphr

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 October 2020 - 01:26 PM

I tried to do delete it, but each new summon still had a level 0 with no exp bar..  After messing around with the program files (and making more of a mess) i decided to un-install and re-install the game. When I summoned a new one it finally worked.  The new one now has an exp bar and is leveling.
I'm not worried about how long it takes to level, i'm just glad that it works now.

Edited by Rolphr, 04 October 2020 - 01:27 PM.

#4 CrimsonSC

CrimsonSC

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 152 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 04 October 2020 - 03:08 PM

Glad to hear it is solved, a very curious case/bug

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users