Unable to register new support account (Solved) - WarpPortal Technical - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Unable to register new support account (Solved)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Daverost

Daverost

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 28 February 2021 - 08:19 PM

I am unable to register a new support account. I have tried a couple of browsers and am consistently getting the same error message when clicking the Complete Registration button:

An Error Has Occurred

The page or resource that you are accessing is unavailable or an error has occurred.

This error occurred at <date> <time> and has been logged. Please contact your system administrator.

I had emailed the tech support email on the main support page and received a response asking to check for any connection issues on my part (there are none, and this is consistent across multiple days). However, after saying they wanted a response from me ("We will wait for your response regarding this matter."), which I gave by email, the request went unanswered and the ticket was closed. It says I can re-open it by logging into the support site, but since I can't create an account in the first place, that's impossible.

Please help. I've had an issue with my game account that I've been trying to resolve for almost a month, but I can't submit a ticket without being able to register, which I can't do because of the error.

EDIT: A number of people have very kindly helped me to get this issue sorted. Thank you to everyone at WP who helped!

Edited by Daverost, 05 March 2021 - 06:21 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users