9 replies to this topic

#1 Kaeno

Kaeno

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 04:25 AM

Hello
I'm new here, and when I first came across here is Prontera. On the road apart traders, it lost the beauty of Prontera and the market itself is not easy because all stays where they want.

The town merchants could put the trays only for road and was to limit the level of, only those traders can put the trays who was second profession, and 35 job lvl and hier. Other traders stood at the entrance to Prontera.

I think it would be better, and Prontera be better, and so did all the capital:)
Sorry for my english if that is not so:)
I'm interested in your opinion. Thank you for your attention

Edited by Resplendent, 13 August 2010 - 01:50 PM.
removing illegal server references

#2 Akihiro

Akihiro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1235 posts
  • LocationWashington
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 13 August 2010 - 04:30 AM

Lol you're trying to link to files on -your- computer. You need to upload them with something like http://tinypic.com

Second, I don't think anyone wants to move their shops.

#3 Kaeno

Kaeno

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 05:13 AM

Lol you're trying to link to files on -your- computer. You need to upload them with something like http://tinypic.com

Second, I don't think anyone wants to move their shops.

Thx for helping.
Maybe, but it will be only few pixel left or right:)

#4 Kitten

Kitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3077 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 05:24 AM

People have suggested this before and the common consensus is always "we've always vended here and we don't want to move".

South of Prontera is a common spot for Dead Branches on both servers. No one wants to vend in an area where dying and losing EXP is a real concern. Also, we have many more players on this server... It just isn't feasible to ask them all to crowd in one neat little area outside of town.

Prontera city is a hub for most everything... Why not vending? I don't see the issue here.

Edited by Kitten, 13 August 2010 - 05:24 AM.

#5 Kaeno

Kaeno

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 06:16 AM

People have suggested this before and the common consensus is always "we've always vended here and we don't want to move".

South of Prontera is a common spot for Dead Branches on both servers. No one wants to vend in an area where dying and losing EXP is a real concern. Also, we have many more players on this server... It just isn't feasible to ask them all to crowd in one neat little area outside of town.

Prontera city is a hub for most everything... Why not vending? I don't see the issue here.

"we've always vended here and we don't want to move" - This is a solvable problem, if admins want to:) and plenty of space.
I do not know, my opinion so it would be easier and better.
But it may be better for this server as it is.

#6 Kitten

Kitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3077 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 06:46 AM

"we've always vended here and we don't want to move" - This is a solvable problem, if admins want to:) and plenty of space.
I do not know, my opinion so it would be easier and better.
But it may be better for this server as it is.

It's not a problem.

#7 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 13 August 2010 - 09:39 AM

I'd rather people formed lines when they vend too, but it won't ever happen; it's a cultural thing, i think.

This server is mostly played by americans, mostly 16-30 yrs old. We have to be orderly and professional all day at our jobs or go to classes at college. When we're not at work, we're disorganized and resistant to authority, and a fair number of people are will vend in the middle of the road _because_ they know it bothers some people.
Trying to get americans to behave in an orderly manner WHILE PLAYING A VIDEO GAME FOR FUN is like trying to herd cats.

#8 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 13 August 2010 - 11:15 AM

That looks so organized, it's kind of creepy.

Yeah, it would be nice if venders were more decent and line up along the street rather than crowd ever inch they could, but that's never going to happen on iRO.

#9 NeoSaro

NeoSaro

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 192 posts
  • LocationRO Ymir ex-Chaos

Posted 13 August 2010 - 12:26 PM

I thought the Russian server was ruRO (or rRO), also you don't need to post that extra information for support your suggestion.

Well, back on topic, in current Prontera usually the people stay in certain parts, and usually they do columns of vendors. Ofter you see someone missaligned one cell to the left or right, and some people in the middle because they want to be viewed.

About your suggestion well, that let's say "server", it's probably using *the*a software, that have one configuration that blocks vending in certain spots. In iRO like in ANY official server, we use Aegis, and Aegis doesn't have that kind of configuration. So your statement: "This is a solvable problem, if admins want to:)" is wrong, because first the thing needs to be developed and implemented by Gravity Corp. (Korea).

Also it's not true they're more organized than ourselves:
1st screen: 3 merchants with their shops overlapping each other. One merchant in the middle of one column
3rd screen: People overlapping each other, no uniform columns... etc
4rt screen: The same thing of 3rd column, perhaps less catastrophic because there's less merchants

#10 Kaeno

Kaeno

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 01:18 PM

I thought the Russian server was ruRO (or rRO), also you don't need to post that extra information for support your suggestion.

Well, back on topic, in current Prontera usually the people stay in certain parts, and usually they do columns of vendors. Ofter you see someone missaligned one cell to the left or right, and some people in the middle because they want to be viewed.

About your suggestion well, that let's say "server", it's probably using *the*a software, that have one configuration that blocks vending in certain spots. In iRO like in ANY official server, we use Aegis, and Aegis doesn't have that kind of configuration. So your statement: "This is a solvable problem, if admins want to:)" is wrong, because first the thing needs to be developed and implemented by Gravity Corp. (Korea).

Also it's not true they're more organized than ourselves:
1st screen: 3 merchants with their shops overlapping each other. One merchant in the middle of one column
3rd screen: People overlapping each other, no uniform columns... etc
4rt screen: The same thing of 3rd column, perhaps less catastrophic because there's less merchants

Official Russian server raggame.ru, but I played on another.
None of the dealers do not interfere with each other, not in Prontera and not at the entrance. All trays can be seen well.
And at 3 and 4 screenshot, so it should be, because at the entrance columns to make a market reach Morroco:) on this so they should be there

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users