We want Convex Mirrors on Ymir. - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * - - - 11 votes

We want Convex Mirrors on Ymir.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
126 replies to this topic

#1 Ryukke

Ryukke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 04:24 PM

Yea, we will be getting some sort of grave stone thing IN THE FUTURE that tells us the mvp spawn times but what about the Present? Why should 'open servers' get convex mirrors and not the VIP server? I hate running around looking for mvps that I don't even know whether or not its out. I've camped mvps with mirrors before and its a lot more fun when theres competition and with mirrors being added on the server and everyone having access to them, there can be more of that.

lets make this a poll. do you want mirrors on Ymir? yes or no

Edited by Ryukke, 06 April 2011 - 04:28 PM.

#2 Kitten

Kitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3077 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 06 April 2011 - 04:28 PM

Who is "we", exactly?

#3 brokenguy

brokenguy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 04:29 PM

don't want.

#4 Ryukke

Ryukke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 04:29 PM

the server in general. i think more people want it than not.

#5 ybfga102

ybfga102

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 04:38 PM

No, I don't want it. I rather put in the time to actually find the MvP than have to be forced to use convex box. I am used to running around than having some random person see me when I log in and pop a convex box. It then becomes which job is fastest to get to MvP and kill it first. The chasing in the dark is part of the fun in MvP. Not cash shop radar so I get the exact location before everyone else.

#6 Unifan

Unifan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 711 posts
  • Server:Private Server

Posted 06 April 2011 - 04:43 PM

Kafra shop items will use the best price offered on any server, and be unified on all servers. Valkyrie will tend to have lower prices after the update, and Ymir/Ygg will get rental items. Convex mirrors will not make the transition to Ymir.

o_o

tbh i dnt really want convex mirror to be sold anymore, its alrdy hurtfull to have them in lucky box again a few months ago, so decreasing the amount of mirror will be nice, i think is really good that ymir will not have convex to be sold on kafra shop ^^

Yea, we will be getting some sort of grave stone thing IN THE FUTURE that tells us the mvp spawn times but what about the Present? Why should 'open servers' get convex mirrors and not the VIP server? I hate running around looking for mvps that I don't even know whether or not its out. I've camped mvps with mirrors before and its a lot more fun when theres competition and with mirrors being added on the server and everyone having access to them, there can be more of that.

lets make this a poll. do you want mirrors on Ymir? yes or no

u do not have to run around look for mvp, u can buy those MVP box that are vended for 13m+ and look for your mvps >_>

Edited by Unifan, 06 April 2011 - 04:49 PM.

#7 fearfulways

fearfulways

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 04:49 PM

theres like hundreds of mvp boxes on market. i dont see why gravity wants to forbidden the kafra shop sale of those mirrors. i guess their just too lazy to implement it.

#8 Beata

Beata

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1493 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 April 2011 - 04:50 PM

Do not want.

It should have never been introduced to iRO in the first place. I wish they can change it to only show time of death / spawn. The show location feature is what makes it imbalanced and broken. They cause more harm than good on the long run and promotes unintended acts. They can be abused in a way as well. Glad they are not allowing an infinite source of Convex on VIP server :(. Fun things are being planned for MvPs on iRO anyway so wait a little more.

#9 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts
  • LocationValhalla Dwarf NPC

Posted 06 April 2011 - 04:55 PM

cus we're already great at camping and don't need mirrors ^^

#10 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 05:12 PM

Don't want unless they're like 5 points each. It shouldn't be pay a dollar to win an mvp

#11 Braska

Braska

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1353 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 06 April 2011 - 05:14 PM

since when do we want Convex Mirrors?

#12 Ryukke

Ryukke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 05:16 PM

viri i think one box has 10 mirrors in them for 100 points.

guess i was wrong about the server wanting them but i dont see why the other servers can have them and we cant.

#13 Shane

Shane

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 05:16 PM

No thanks.

#14 Evionne

Evionne

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 05:20 PM

guess i was wrong about the server wanting them but i dont see why the other servers can have them and we cant.

Bleh, you can take Ygg's. u_u I don't get why they're playing hopscotch with it, either.

#15 iiNote

iiNote

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1148 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 06 April 2011 - 06:57 PM

Heck you can have the mirrors from Valkyrie.. It's all yours.. I wish Valkyrie didn't have them... It makes a pain for those who don't buy them.

#16 Trixdee

Trixdee

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1647 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Renewal: Chaos

Posted 06 April 2011 - 06:59 PM

Won't the gravestone system make the mirros obsolete anyway? =/

#17 Unifan

Unifan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 711 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 07:04 PM

grave stone i believe only tell u the time of the mvp deaths while mirror gives u the advantage of lettin u know where on the map mvp spawn

#18 Evionne

Evionne

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 07:04 PM

Won't the gravestone system make the mirros obsolete anyway? =/

I might be mistaken, but I thought the gravestones only gave the time of death or estimated respawn time?

#19 NinjaMaster

NinjaMaster

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 07:05 PM

I want mirrors, been asking about them and hoping the F2P would bring them to Ymir. Convox mirrors are the only thing i was originally looking forward to F2P is all servers sharing the same kafra shop which also meant convox mirros and now we are not getting any

#20 Mwrip

Mwrip

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts
  • LocationSomewhere...

Posted 06 April 2011 - 07:05 PM

I'm fine with adding them, IF AND ONLY IF they are so cheap that no one thinks twice about using them. I'm talking GFW-level cheap.

If not, then please leave them out of the game. With instancing and partying destroyed by Renewal, MVPing is about the only fun combat thing the game has left in it. Don't destroy it by making it pay to fight.

Edited by Mwrip, 06 April 2011 - 07:08 PM.

#21 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts
  • LocationAFK in Ymir pront

Posted 06 April 2011 - 07:06 PM

Nah, most of the actual players want them. The only ones that don't are the ones that camp and refuse to share kill times, they don't want anyone else to have a chance at the MVP.

#22 Unifan

Unifan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 711 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 07:08 PM

I want mirrors, been asking about them and hoping the F2P would bring them to Ymir. Convox mirrors are the only thing i was originally looking forward to F2P is all servers sharing the same kafra shop which also meant convox mirros and now we are not getting any

if you want mirror go spend 10-15m and go buy mvp box ~.~, i reckon the GM are making a really big mistakes by puttin mirror on ANY server. because now u have to spend $$ to have higher chance to win mvp spawns

Edited by Unifan, 06 April 2011 - 07:09 PM.

#23 Braska

Braska

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1353 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 06 April 2011 - 07:08 PM

if you don'try, you have already failed.

#24 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 07:09 PM

Assumptions assumptions assumptions assumptions.

I personally am glad they aren't being implemented. Putting them in the boxes in the first place was stupid.

#25 ybfga102

ybfga102

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 07:11 PM

Nah, most of the actual players want them. The only ones that don't are the ones that camp and refuse to share kill times, they don't want anyone else to have a chance at the MVP.

Actually, think about it in the camper perspective, I have to keep track of the spawn every 2, 4 or 6 hours and it is not easy. But to have someone just pop a cash item and instantly know what you work so hard to keep track of, it's just not fair.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users