We want Convex Mirrors on Ymir. - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * - - - 11 votes

We want Convex Mirrors on Ymir.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
126 replies to this topic

#51 Trixdee

Trixdee

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1647 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal: Chaos

Posted 07 April 2011 - 06:35 PM

Well said Sakul

Edited by Trixdee, 07 April 2011 - 06:56 PM.

#52 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 06:49 PM

Maybe because I have a life? There's this thing grownups do called "work", and not all of us can sit picking out butts playing RO when we are supposed to be working. If I'm on site it usually means the network is either A: down for some reason or B: non-existent yet since I'm designing the damn thing.

Plus the damage has been done for YEARS, there are still MVP boxes floating around from the first time they came out. Add in the ones stockpiled from the most recent release and guess who has most of them? The rich guys of the server, you know the same ones that don't want others to have a chance to beat them and are posting here against it. Why should THEY have the upper hand just because they happened to have more liquid zeny at the time or they blew whole paychecks on kafra boxes?

I find that I don't have a problem competing them most of the time. You're just saying that a few cents should be equal to these guys working hard in game to preserve their time or whatever.... You should have to try as equally hard to get it off them.

#53 DarkSakul

DarkSakul

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • LocationRune-Midgards, City of Baltimore

Posted 07 April 2011 - 06:50 PM

I find that I don't have a problem competing them most of the time. You're just saying that a few cents should be equal to these guys working hard in game to preserve their time or whatever.... You should have to try as equally hard to get it off them.

Then explain rental items to me.

#54 KingOfBabylon

KingOfBabylon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 900 posts
  • Server:Renewal/Transce

Posted 07 April 2011 - 06:51 PM

Poor people post against it too.

#55 Unifan

Unifan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 711 posts
  • Server:Private Server

Posted 07 April 2011 - 06:51 PM

Maybe because I have a life? There's this thing grownups do called "work", and not all of us can sit picking out butts playing RO when we are supposed to be working. If I'm on site it usually means the network is either A: down for some reason or B: non-existent yet since I'm designing the damn thing.

Plus the damage has been done for YEARS, there are still MVP boxes floating around from the first time they came out. Add in the ones stockpiled from the most recent release and guess who has most of them? The rich guys of the server, you know the same ones that don't want others to have a chance to beat them and are posting here against it. Why should THEY have the upper hand just because they happened to have more liquid zeny at the time or they blew whole paychecks on kafra boxes?

yknow other ppl have life too not just you, i also have work too, maybe if u just put a chat S>WPE and use the zeny to buy mvp boxes that are vended, i dnt think it will hurt, considering u want mirror using ur own paychecks. with life and work surounding me, i can still camp mvps. work and life should not be an excuse why iRO should implement such a thing, if your to busy for this game, then don't play, what is the point playing the game if you do not have time. im sure alot of people have LIFE and WORK too, but that kinda reason is pathetic for your laziness.

#56 Elementald

Elementald

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 234 posts
  • LocationProntera

Posted 07 April 2011 - 06:57 PM

Just get rid of the Rentals

#57 DarkSakul

DarkSakul

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 06:59 PM

yknow other ppl have life too not just you, i also have work too, maybe if u just put a chat S>WPE and use the zeny to buy mvp boxes that are vended, i dnt think it will hurt, considering u want mirror using ur own paychecks. with life and work surounding me, i can still camp mvps. work and life should not be an excuse why iRO should implement such a thing, if your to busy for this game, then don't play, what is the point playing the game if you do not have time. im sure alot of people have LIFE and WORK too, but that kinda reason is pathetic for your laziness.

Long and short of it is this, I am giving you money for X service. I want to give you MONEY, are you going to refuse MONEY?

It is a fact Ymir spends more money for kafra points than any other server Combined, so why are the GMs are denying Ymir from spending more of there money.
The GMs can meter (measure and record) what sells in the kafra shop, let the mirrors in Ymir's kafra shop, if it sells keep it, if does not who cares.

If you do not want the mirrows that is your prerogative, why do you care if So-and-SO buys then from kafra weekly.?

#58 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 07 April 2011 - 07:03 PM

Then explain rental items to me.

I'm against rental items too. I already made that clear previously.

#59 Unifan

Unifan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 711 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 07:09 PM

Long and short of it is this, I am giving you money for X service. I want to give you MONEY, are you going to refuse MONEY?

It is a fact Ymir spends more money for kafra points than any other server Combined, so why are the GMs are denying Ymir from spending more of there money.
The GMs can meter (measure and record) what sells in the kafra shop, let the mirrors in Ymir's kafra shop, if it sells keep it, if does not who cares.

If you do not want the mirrows that is your prerogative, why do you care if So-and-SO buys then from kafra weekly.?

LOL yo, reason why i do not want mirrors cuz i spent BILLIONs of zeny buying mvp boxes, if the GM puts em in kafra shop it prety much -_- over the peopl that actually spend that much zeny for it, so how come theres no MVP card on kafra rental? they should just put mvp cards for 20k Kafra points, why is the GM refusing MONEY? we want to give em MONEY. how come they dnt put mvp cards in kafra rental so they can recieve MONEY? lol ur a joke

#60 DarkSakul

DarkSakul

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 07:11 PM

I'm against rental items too. I already made that clear previously.

Touché

That blows that approach out of the window.

LOL yo, reason why i do not want mirrors cuz i spent BILLIONs of zeny buying mvp boxes, if the GM puts em in kafra shop it prety much -_- over the peopl that actually spend that much zeny for it, so how come theres no MVP card on kafra rental? they should just put mvp cards for 20k Kafra points, why is the GM refusing MONEY? we want to give em MONEY. how come they dnt put mvp cards in kafra rental so they can recieve MONEY? lol ur a joke

Obviously you have no idea who business is conducted then. If customers want something bad enough give it to them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New message unrelated to quotes

I am thinking, if people want to blow all their money off that much let them, I am sure GMs wants more money for his/her kids college fund.

Edited by DarkSakul, 07 April 2011 - 07:13 PM.

#61 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 07 April 2011 - 07:13 PM

I'd rather preserve actual game play, more people might be drawn to play / subscribe if actually playing allowed you to "win" or "achieve" something.

Such as mvping in bio to sell combat knives...........................................

That said, the rental poll ax makes me laugh because it's zero weight.

I wish RO was more of a game than just a shop to make pretty sprites.

#62 Elementald

Elementald

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 234 posts
  • LocationProntera

Posted 07 April 2011 - 07:14 PM

Now if the Put the MVP Cards in the Kafra Shops then why dont they just give out God Items but the Convex Mirrors would be helpful

Edited by Elementald, 07 April 2011 - 07:14 PM.

#63 DarkSakul

DarkSakul

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 07:16 PM

Screw it

New Rental items

God Item
MVP CARD
Guild Castle
Guild Castle Realm
Be-a-GM for the Day

#64 Ryukke

Ryukke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 07:31 PM

LOL yo, reason why i do not want mirrors cuz i spent BILLIONs of zeny buying mvp boxes, if the GM puts em in kafra shop it prety much -_- over the peopl that actually spend that much zeny for it,

i've spent billions on mvp boxes too. i still want them.

Do Not Want

Convex Mirrors = Lazyness

my main char is named Lazy Ryukke so..

#65 Anko

Anko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 804 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 07:41 PM

Should just put them in the kafra shop imo but make boxes tradeable. That way people who do not want to buy them personally can still buy from other people. This allows greater access to mvps.

The way they exist now and sell for like 10 bill an mvp box is like a dumb halfway house.

If they were changed so that they only told you the time the mvp died then i guess that works too.

#66 CocaCola

CocaCola

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1007 posts
  • LocationNE
  • Server:Classic

Posted 07 April 2011 - 09:43 PM

As soon as a gm reads that SOME people are willing to pay for MVP boxes you know they are gonna put them in. Anything to wring a few extra dollars from the remaining pop is in their best interest at this time.

#67 heyxsean

heyxsean

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 715 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 10:28 PM

You buy convex mirror => realize you suck too much to comp mvp => qq that you suck and want rental auto-win => box event => you still suck =/

Edited by heyxsean, 07 April 2011 - 10:29 PM.

#68 Anko

Anko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 804 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 10:58 PM

You buy convex mirror => realize you suck too much to comp mvp => qq that you suck and want rental auto-win => box event => you still suck =/

If competing parties both use convex mirror then it becomes more about who gets on scene first and deals the most damage. But either way if you can't win, at least it meant you did not waste an hour or more to get the time. And you can always try again another time with minimal investment in time.

If lady tanee is still a tele ho then mirrors would be particularly useful for her, not sure if she got easier to oneshot with renewal.

#69 Unifan

Unifan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 711 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 05:39 AM

fine i vote they should not put convex mirror in kafra shop in ALL server ^-^

#70 KingOfBabylon

KingOfBabylon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 900 posts
  • Server:Renewal/Transce

Posted 08 April 2011 - 05:58 AM

Sorry, no offense by this but.. My buddy works graveyard shift fulltime, and he still makes time to play with me on RO, raid and run heroics and get geared out on WoW, as well as play Black Ops with his friends. As well as various other activities throughout the week.

But anyways, that aside. convex mirrors are not needed, at all, and I agree with the people saying they are not wanted. People have MVPd fine for years without them. If you're having so much trouble finding an MVP to kill, try asking around levelers on the map if they've seen the MVP, that could help.

Edited by KingOfBabylon, 08 April 2011 - 06:10 AM.

#71 Snowfox

Snowfox

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationDublin, Ireland
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 08 April 2011 - 06:18 AM

Another vote for no!

#72 Heart

Heart

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2871 posts
  • LocationSofa so good
  • Server:Classic

Posted 08 April 2011 - 06:54 AM

dont ruin ymir wid convexes =(

#73 ash03

ash03

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 08:00 AM

Seriously, are we saying that the server has run so fine and good without Convex Mirrors and MvP'ing would be ruined by that? HOW? 'Cuz now someone can see where that monster is, and not have to wait? Than change the times so we know when the MvP comes out, either way we're still going to hear complaints on it. The servers ran fine without most Kafra shop items, and now everyone enjoys them. EXP events happen more frequent now and ever since the turn-in quests were taken out almost all people use BM's now. Is that fair?

You talk about equality, and yet some servers are getting them, if that's the case than all servers should. If Ymir doesn't want them, than the debate should be taking them all out indefinetly. Those who have their MvP boxes can sell or use them, but once that runs out, that's it, we never hear of these mirrors again. One item is literally breaking the game? Whatever. That sounds like a whole load to me. Enriched are used now for upgrade attempts, and that didn't break the freakin' game. So many items in Kafra Shop that sorta make the game more easier and you all are complaining for a mirror that makes finding the MvP a lot easier.

I wonder if anyone here even goes after White Lady, Lady Tanee, or dare say Drake just for the thrill of it instead of just camping some of the bigger named MvP's anyway. That's my two cents, I'll be back for seconds if this gets interesting.

#74 Akin

Akin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 827 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 08 April 2011 - 08:30 AM

My vote is no.

#75 Ryukke

Ryukke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 08:53 AM

Seriously, are we saying that the server has run so fine and good without Convex Mirrors and MvP'ing would be ruined by that? HOW? 'Cuz now someone can see where that monster is, and not have to wait? Than change the times so we know when the MvP comes out, either way we're still going to hear complaints on it. The servers ran fine without most Kafra shop items, and now everyone enjoys them. EXP events happen more frequent now and ever since the turn-in quests were taken out almost all people use BM's now. Is that fair?

You talk about equality, and yet some servers are getting them, if that's the case than all servers should. If Ymir doesn't want them, than the debate should be taking them all out indefinetly. Those who have their MvP boxes can sell or use them, but once that runs out, that's it, we never hear of these mirrors again. One item is literally breaking the game? Whatever. That sounds like a whole load to me. Enriched are used now for upgrade attempts, and that didn't break the freakin' game. So many items in Kafra Shop that sorta make the game more easier and you all are complaining for a mirror that makes finding the MvP a lot easier.

I wonder if anyone here even goes after White Lady, Lady Tanee, or dare say Drake just for the thrill of it instead of just camping some of the bigger named MvP's anyway. That's my two cents, I'll be back for seconds if this gets interesting.

well said +1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users