Forum Event: What would you like in your VIP? - Page 2 - Archives - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * - - - 3 votes

Forum Event: What would you like in your VIP?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
223 replies to this topic

#26 mojobryant

mojobryant

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 10:10 PM

hummm maybe just more exp or drops other then 50% do like 100% you would get more money that way.... or up the card drops for VIP to like 5% instade of .02%

#27 Rutana

Rutana

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1553 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 06 April 2011 - 10:11 PM

Duplicate Maps:
Also Duplicate some Dungeons and maps just for VIP's. An NPC could stand in the "Grace" Area that would teleport you if your VIP to the new map.

Map could include:
Increased Spawns
Increased Drops?
Lowered MVP Spawn Timers
A Turn-In Map Kill count quest.

[...]

Special Level Angel for VIP's, much like the TK Kids, make it buff Bless 10, AGI 10, Assumptio 5 every time a VIP Person levels.

Would totaly love this two!

Buffs, how about make a npc which gives full buff (Increase AGI,Blessing,Imposito Manus,Angelus,Gloria,Assumption),
which every priest/hp/ab have for like 10 min AND to make it not so cool for us :(... make it for people who is just lower than lvl 50~

Also agree to this one, but raise the cap to lv 70. That's still not a replace for acolytes/priests cause it only takes 10min, it can help acolytes too when leveling up and it's only for a rather short leveling time. Maybe there could even be a cooldown to this npc for, maybe, half an hour or an hour, so people don't teleport back every 10 minutes.

Now to my ideas:

I would love to see an NPC that has warps to EVERY city:
Prontera, Geffen, Izlude, Morroc, Payon, Alberta, Al de Baran, Juno, Einbroch, Einbrech, Hugel, Lighthalzen, Rachel, Veins, Amatsu, Lou Yang, Kunlun, Moscovia, Brasilis, Ayothaya, New World Camp. (the last point doesn't bypass the quests because you still need them in order to access to the field maps).
Let that NPC stay in a not so crowded town. I personally would suggest Amatsu (or maybe all single-Island towns), so people could save there and warp wherever they want to easily. It also could bring some players/guilds to leave prontera as starting point, and with the warp ability, they're still in Pront fast to shop through the merchant shops.

Second would be more dungeon teleporter warps from an NPC, maybe even some that are not covered by dungeon teleport scrolls.
Many suggested that allready, but I would like some warps to lower dungeons too.

Another idea would be a/some special vip hunting maps for higher leveled characters.
Like...
An earth map, with Mandragora, Plants, Dryad, Parasite, and so on. Monsters who drop something that's in need to collecting from 3rd Jobs or even low level equipment (like Fin Helm, or Saint's Robe). Increase their drop rate so that farming these items could be more easy.

Also you could make special maps which are good to level at for several leveling-points (like... 20-50, 50-70, 70-90, 90-100, ...) with a high spawn and that share the same element.

Kafra Shop Benefits:
Give ViP Users 1-2 days, or even a week, to buy new stuff earlier. For fairniss sake: don't make them tradeable for this pre-buying time.
Or give them stuff like Lucky Boxes for free whenever they come out (like 1 of the new boxes, or (depending on value) even 1 for each character, maybe above a certain level so novice placeholders aren't used for this ^^)

As for quests, you know, Beltaine? :) (no, I usually don't give up that easy :) ask me or Oda if you can't remember what I'm talking about x3)

#28 weaseI

weaseI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 10:36 PM

Bypass KVM countdown.

#29 Gyeames

Gyeames

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 10:44 PM

MADO npcs outside WoE castles so that Mechanics wouldn't have to go all the way back to the middle of Prontera just to get their MADO suit.

Edited by Gyeames, 06 April 2011 - 10:49 PM.

#30 Trixdee

Trixdee

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1647 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Renewal: Chaos

Posted 06 April 2011 - 10:51 PM

- Bypass KVM/BG Cooldowns
- Bonus KVM/BG Badges
- Warps to all non quest/instance dungeons (ID, Niff, Juperos, Ant Hell)
- Discounts in Kafra Shop
- Ability to earn bonus WPE from our VIP purchases
- Ability to gift VIP to friends

http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/happy.gif

Edited by Trixdee, 09 April 2011 - 11:19 AM.

#31 Beata

Beata

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1493 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 April 2011 - 10:52 PM

A lot been covered already, but here goes.

Warps
Warps to common leveling areas including:
  • Juperos ruins 01
  • Glast Heim Culvert 4 (Anolian Map)
  • Holy Ground 1 (Rachel Sanctuary floor 1)
  • Ice Cave 3
  • Lighthalzen Dungeon 2
  • Magma Dungeon 2
  • Thor Volcano Dungeon 3

Buff NPC
I would rather have those to work on first classes only. Give them the regular agi 10 /bless 10 and +5 Foods. You could also give such classes a level 99 merc to help them catch up faster through the npc.

Quests
  • Duplicate the common leveling areas. Make them a turn-in only quest map with 0 experience monsters. Similar to the Abyss 3 latest event. I think it was really good.
  • MvP summoner quest with a longer reuse cool down.
  • Thanatos tower quest need to be re-worked badly. The current quest requirements beyond floor 6 killed a decent leveling area.

#32 lainee

lainee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 729 posts
  • LocationOceanic Eternity

Posted 06 April 2011 - 11:00 PM

Direct Warp to Cursed Monastery 2F /kis

#33 Draco

Draco

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans, LA

Posted 06 April 2011 - 11:06 PM

How about being able to friend actual accounts instead of just characters!

#34 Pril

Pril

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 562 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 11:15 PM

A global/channel chat which everyone can listen to, but only VIP can speak in.

Ability to tag a person as a spammer, in which after significant amounts of a spammer count has been reached, said spammer would be automatically muted. (With a penalty for abuse, of course)

Mild wind level 1 - 7, 10 minute duration with a shared 30 minute cool down in Eden Group.

Endow Blaze, Quake, Tsunami, Tornado level 5, 30 minute duration with a shared hour cool down in Eden Group.

Ability to create a private subforum on Warpportal and manage, invite, block from, etc.

#35 LordVader

LordVader

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts
  • LocationMemphis, TN

Posted 06 April 2011 - 11:17 PM

I would like to be able to select different color mouse cursors. As it stands, I lose my cursor in hectic action ALOT.

#36 wonka

wonka

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 421 posts
  • LocationTamaulipas, Mexico~
  • Server:Loki>Ymir>Chaos~

Posted 06 April 2011 - 11:28 PM

Something like a special VIP Town.

Nothing to where VIP's have extra NPC's just a new place to afk, have guild spots and to lower the lag in prontera? A Place to get away from bots if they show up?

Maybe just Guild Housing/Halls?

actually i like that~ its a good idea~

#37 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 April 2011 - 12:29 AM

30 minute bless/agi/gloria/stat food npc like other servers have.

Oh and being able to use the Kafra shop anywhere like other ROs also have.

Edited by Myzery, 07 April 2011 - 12:51 AM.

#38 SisterGoat

SisterGoat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • LocationWA, USA
  • Server:Classic

Posted 07 April 2011 - 01:17 AM

A buff that removes drop penalty, in Prontera. I would like this very much.

#39 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 02:36 AM

I also think Boxter should be available EVERY box event and should be for vip subscribers only.

#40 fgabriel26

fgabriel26

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 02:53 AM

add turnins that let summon you mvp on every mvp maps ex: kill 200 isis to summon osiris
add warp to gh sewer
add other way to get access to kvm points (turnin?)

#41 ExDarkrb

ExDarkrb

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1234 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 07 April 2011 - 03:04 AM

I would suggest adding buffs npc to centralized place like Eden or maybe put it as a kafra option. Add common buffs like blessing and increase AGI but make them an hour long so that people need not return again ad again. I would suggest spirit buffs as it would benefit many. Probably add a price to it but please prolong the duration of the buff to like 30min or so or even 10min would be good. Kaagi would be nice to add too

#42 Fibrizzo

Fibrizzo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1068 posts
  • LocationA Coruña/Galicia/Spain
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 07 April 2011 - 03:16 AM

I wish:
-Higher success when upgrading.
-Better exp when partying

Everybody asking for buffs... yay for AB, if we were almost useless then we'll be 100% useless with those buffer NPCs.

#43 ensignfluke

ensignfluke

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 03:29 AM

This is an idea from a magazine that I saw recently; http://www.model-spa.../motors/mclaren . Have an npc that gives out a random kvm armor/weapon every month to VIP subscribers until they can have a complete set, with the player getting to choose what class it is for. I'm sure you'd have at least a few more subscribers with that.

Also would like to have warps from Pront to Ice Dungeon, Magma, Abyss Lake, Thors, Nameless Island, Khiel Heir (or however it's spelled). Would also like a 24 hour cooldown on Endless instead of a 7 day one.

#44 geniewinie

geniewinie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 03:30 AM

unnerf the bow class skills. and all kafra -except prontera and juno - have only pront and juno warp

#45 futendoji

futendoji

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 03:39 AM

Hi to all, hope youre enjoying brasilis and vip system.
first, coocking system is alredy broken, coz who spends 1+ million zeny to try to coock a +10 food when you can buy it from mall and vend, they sell for 200k or 300k? so ading npc for vip who gives +10 stats for 10 min or maybe more is ok, dont give npc buffs normal char buffs, or if they do, they have to last less than the ones the chars give, else the suport chars get useless.I wana point out something i read before somewhere, cant remember where, vip benefits have to be sutil, enough to make them desirable but not a need, also like all new mmorpgs do, and thats the busynes model of nowadays, ading a way that you can get your vit suscription using 7 or 8 reset stones?, that will get rid of most zeny farm bots and makes hardcore players whit no mony able to get content of real mony, for example almost all new mmorpgs have the similar to kafra points as a tradeable item, ok that alllows players to make in game mony from real mony, but is that so bad? bots already do it, so if there is a legal way to do it, bots whont have a reason to exist, and the mony would go to suport iro, not some scam bot player. I think we all want to suport iro, coz we love ro (thats the actuall busynes model) also i have really to thx the gm team, theyre working really hard, and geting the feeling of ro beta back, at least for me, i love that.

For telepor npcs, im ok whit it, as long as they demand you to have the acces quest done, for example, npc warps from eden group to new world, moscovia field, etc but only if you have finished the acces quests, else the quests would be pointles.
Also i remember back like 4 years ago, the teleport npcs kafra dungeon teleporter and cool event corp dungeon teleporter used to ofer more than 1 dungeon in theyr service, maybe make them rotate the dungeon they offer every maint.

Again i insist dont make npcs who give player buffs, its weird, rather than that fix the party sistem as i know youre woking on it, that will make those who love suport chars to be able to enjoy playing them again, and npc buffers completly outdated, who wants to go back city to get buffs if you can get them from party mates, this is a mmo game, its suposed we play whit others, ok i admit i also solo a lot, but thats only coz i dont like to play whit rushers, and not nice people, as soon as party system is fixed i will love to party again, had lots of fun in anubis event. i also insist again, give an opion to upgrade to premium by using reset stones, theyre already tradeable, so it wont make so big of a change, and also its the only way i know to keep balance between no mony players and mony players, and it will also add benefits for iro, also as told before it would lower the bot problem coz they wont sell so many zeny for real mony.

Also i find the benefit of 50% more exp drop fair for vip vs non vit, its almost like disabling drop penalty for vips, so yes put the +10 stat bufer, or fix coocking system.

Well after all that monologue, sry for my crapy English gramar and spelling, and sry if i borred some off you to death, just wanted to express myself ass good as i could, hope to see ya all(at least the nice ones :-P) ingame. Have fun and enjoy our beloved RO

P.D: Im very glad of all the newcomers, meet a lot of them and all have been very nice, loved to help them out ingame solving questions and so on.

EDIT: O yes i forgot +10 to special town, or better, to guild spots, say a housing you can get whit a reset stone and allows all guild members to acces, or maybe a replica of pront, but just for vendors, so normal pront clean, vendor pront crowded by vendors, not sure if i liked that, i really love to see pront crowded, but for sure the guild spot or afk map.
EDIT2: maybe the vip buyable trought reset stones not good idea, forgot bots could buy them too, scrap that.

Edited by futendoji, 07 April 2011 - 04:14 AM.

#46 Shane

Shane

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 03:50 AM

I wish:
-Higher success when upgrading.
-Better exp when partying

Everybody asking for buffs... yay for AB, if we were almost useless then we'll be 100% useless with those buffer NPCs.

Buff and agi and assumptio scrolls already exist and are buyable in the kafra shop by anybody. Adding those buffs to a npc would change nothing about reliance on priest classes. However, adding secrament or something similar would hurt an AB's chance to get parties, which is why I am against it. Normal buffs are fine, 3rd class buffs no thx.

#47 soudou

soudou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • Server:EU abyss

Posted 07 April 2011 - 03:53 AM

Special NPCs Ideas:

- NPC to warp back to Pront or Juno (maybe in Edens or something?). Currently you can warp *to* Lighthalzen, Hugel, Rachel, Veins, Einbroch etc. but it is limited as to where you can go from there.

- Some other servers (e.g. tRO) has a NPC which gives 30 min bless/agi/gloria and +7 foods. Something similar might be nice for VIP. I remember a past Halloween event where we had a NPC that +ed stats and gave some buffs which was handy. Location: Edens or Pront.

- NPC that warps you to the last dungeon map you tele'd or BWinged to town from. So if you were levelling on e.g. Nameless 2 and you come back to town for the new buff npc or for storage etc. You could use that NPC (perhaps in Edens, if not every town) to go back to the specific dungeon map you were last on. So level on NL 2 -> bwing/tele to town buff and restock -> Edens -> NL 2. The NPC could also have an option for the last Field Map you were on separately e.g.
- Option 1: Nameless 2
- Option 2: Poring Island
Naturally things would get overwrote with useless maps as travelling around sometimes but it would be an alternate route for quick hops the majority of the time.

- Custom "chance of" skill endower. Community could come up with the effects which could offer a set of 'effects/skills', some generally for all classes and others speciifc to only certain classes for balance (incase certain effects would be considered too "OP" for certain classes). Like "chance of splash damage" for 30 mins for Battle AB ;D (I'd suggest stuff for other classes, but I haven't played them as much yet in Renewal). Location: Edens or Pront.

- Alternate ways of getting KvM Badges such as at Kunlun Monster Arena like the jRO Link System. I really think this should be accessible by all though.

Special Maps/Dungeon Ideas:

- On the Future of Ragnarok thread Heim mentioned it'd be possible to do a high level undead zone, since currently things stop at around Level 130 (e.g. Banshees lvl 130 or Incarnation of Morroc lvl 133 but Dimensional Gorge has a lot of non-undead so not ideal).

A 14x demon/undead dungeon. I'd like it to be some vast winding catacombs (see Paris Catacombs for design ideas) with various rooms like in France and/or some abandoned Ground Zero town with a zombie infestation (various infected creatures/people) after an experiment gone wrong. Zombie movies are popular in the West could go down well. This thread sprang up sometime ago which shows how popular it could be:
http://forums.warppo...-dead-instance/

Location: Could be accessible from veins dock, the boat could take you an alternate route to another island found to be having mysterious spooky trouble, and have an Edens warper take you to the dock.

Special Quest Ideas:

It was asked to come up with an idea by Oda for a background to Glast Heim and special quest there and these 2 posts were my idea:

http://forums.warppo...485#entry321485
http://forums.warppo...513#entry321513
The Zombie Instance thread also had some ideas from Ultimate for roaming zombie instance between Glast Heim and Geffen.

Location: Starts at Geffen and leads you to Glast Heim then around Glast Heim and down to its depths for a final instance boss.

However I think the special dungeon and quest could be just instant access for VIPs at first then everyone later or via permanent key. As things like the undead zone would be important for all undead killers and its a game oversight nothing is being added to undeads etc. for high levels in any upcoming update from kRO I've seen so far. But you could pull some zombie instance ideas from that thread for a special alternate instance to the main map. And same for Glast Heim which aside from the churchyard and sewers is woefully underused these days, as well as Thanatos and a few other locations.

Edited by soudou, 07 April 2011 - 04:17 AM.

#48 jake0619

jake0619

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1019 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 03:56 AM

I would love an npc that offfer same services as dungeon teleport scrolls. 30min endow and long lasting buff npc would be nice. Don't even bother putting in if it's like 2-3 mins since that would be a waste IMO. At least 10.

Also allow teleport to dungeons that require questing :(. If you want to do the quest then do the quest but you shouldn't be required to do it just to enter a map to level. Especially if there's a turn in event on that map. I mean I don't even care for the quests, I just spam enter and move on. I don't care for the stories, but if some other people do then no ones stopping them from doing the quest. Also put the warper in Juno into veins Rachel lighthalzen and einbroch cause I always get stuck there and end up using the airship.

Edited by jake0619, 07 April 2011 - 04:01 AM.

#49 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 04:01 AM

Buff and agi and assumptio scrolls already exist and are buyable in the kafra shop by anybody. Adding those buffs to a npc would change nothing about reliance on priest classes. However, adding secrament or something similar would hurt an AB's chance to get parties, which is why I am against it. Normal buffs are fine, 3rd class buffs no thx.

At least some people here aren't brain dead.
Reading some of these posts make me cringe for the future gene pool.

#50 firzen

firzen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 04:01 AM

Sorry but I don't know where to post this that it will get noticed.

Wasn't the point of VIP to make it so players could play on all servers together? Rather than have premium servers and regular servers?

In order to save small issues like STORAGE you guys ended up keeping ymir a VIP server and valk open?

What the hell?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users