Forum Event: What would you like in your VIP? - Page 3 - Archives - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * - - - 3 votes

Forum Event: What would you like in your VIP?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
223 replies to this topic

#51 soudou

soudou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:EU abyss

Posted 07 April 2011 - 04:14 AM

In order to save small issues like STORAGE you guys ended up keeping ymir a VIP server and valk open?

Ymir was never going to be Open. On one of the first announcements back in January Heim stated the following:

Everyone that thinks about this has asked almost immediately about the bot stopping, and for that we have an answer that only premium accounts can create characters on the current premium servers, thus an initial payment, or a special invitation would be needed to create a character on our current Premium servers. Valkyrie players will get an option of the premium account as well, but you can create a few characters on Valk without an initial purchase; thus Valkyrie is still a free server.

Edited by soudou, 07 April 2011 - 04:18 AM.

#52 Aiolos

Aiolos

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 05:07 AM

Kafra warp service from new world camp to varies new world cities
Kafra warp from prontera/juno to new world main camp
Removal of level penalty on drops
Return of turn in event for say up to lv 130

#53 D111

D111

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4543 posts
  • LocationOrlando
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 April 2011 - 05:22 AM

MADO npcs outside WoE castles so that Mechanics wouldn't have to go all the way back to the middle of Prontera just to get their MADO suit.

This would be nice for all the Mechs out there.

#54 CocaCola

CocaCola

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1007 posts
  • LocationNE
  • Server:Classic

Posted 07 April 2011 - 05:30 AM

This would be nice for all the Mechs out there.

Well going allah over everyone every 5 seconds hardly seems smart...seeing how much damage it does the cooldown seems fair.

#55 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 05:38 AM

Well going allah over everyone every 5 seconds hardly seems smart...seeing how much damage it does the cooldown seems fair.

Yeah, I agree. Mechs and ABs aren't bad at all. People just love to complain and hope for buffs, because it's them and not the class that sucks.

#56 blitzrick

blitzrick

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 264 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 06:52 AM

• buff: bless, agi. I don't care how long the duration are.
  • +5 all status for 30 minute, put x minute of cooldown if needed. don't stack with stat foods or genetic foods.
  • warp: all options that teleport dungeon scroll have.
  • bank ? can store or retrieve zenny from the same account.
  • new instances for leveling purpose.
    recycle old maps, fill with similiar base level monsters where x amount will spawn every y minutes for z hour. put cooldown if needed.
    when designing, think of total exp gain when all monsters are killed, for example 20m/19m base/job worth of exp for that 1 hour time limit instance. consider party size too, so if the instance is difficult and require at least party of 3 then make total exp worth of 60m or something.
  • mini game that rewards a choice of either kvm points or bg badges.

#57 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 07:29 AM

• buff: bless, agi. I don't care how long the duration are.
  • +5 all status for 30 minute, put x minute of cooldown if needed. don't stack with stat foods or genetic foods.
  • warp: all options that teleport dungeon scroll have.
  • bank ? can store or retrieve zenny from the same account.
  • new instances for leveling purpose.
    recycle old maps, fill with similiar base level monsters where x amount will spawn every y minutes for z hour. put cooldown if needed.
    when designing, think of total exp gain when all monsters are killed, for example 20m/19m base/job worth of exp for that 1 hour time limit instance. consider party size too, so if the instance is difficult and require at least party of 3 then make total exp worth of 60m or something.
  • mini game that rewards a choice of either kvm points or bg badges.

Since so many people insist on having KVM points come from somewhere else, they should just make an npc that converts Hugel medals into KVM points.
People could grind out the races, or get rid of the medals they don't want from lucky boxes.

I think a treasure box should be a 100% drop from any mvp too.

#58 Nitro

Nitro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1325 posts
  • Server:Nothing

Posted 07 April 2011 - 08:38 AM

Is an VIP NPC that consumes a certain number of both normal and enriched ore to not break on an upgrade failure between +4 and +7 reasonable for VIP?

Edited by Nitro, 07 April 2011 - 11:15 AM.

#59 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 08:43 AM

Is an VIP NPC that consumes a certain number of both normal and enriched ore for a chance to not break on an upgrade between +4 and +7 reasonable for VIP?

There's already a "chance" to not break. There's a chance that you'll get +20 on the first try.
I'm assuming that you mean "It 100% won't break". It's fine the way it is.

#60 Sarune

Sarune

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 08:50 AM

I heard that in some official servers there are NPCs that give you Bless/Agi/Gloria Buff for 30mins and +7 to all stats food buff. I would LOVE that.

Place it in prontera 155, 184 please :(

#61 Nombus

Nombus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 374 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 09:08 AM

Increase the KvM rewarding system, provide a buffer and a means of getting your HP/SP back from the last fight. Remove the cooldown on all battlegrounds so the next fight starts as soon as the last finishes. Provide more rooms (particularly KvM) so people are not waiting for others to finish their fight.

#62 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 09:14 AM

All field maps memo-able. Don't know if that was said already.

#63 Kiehl

Kiehl

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 09:35 AM

Below some ideas from me and my wife.

NPCs
  • Buffer: would be nice to have the same of buffs that you could have during the Halloween quest 2010, that kind of buffs(food stats) were pretty good in particular for the leveling.
    Also a long Agi/Blessing would be appreciated, anyway we know that this could Nerf the already nerfed class of the ArchBishop, so in case, even if we would like to see this kind of buffer, we understand that could create some probs, so it's right the GMs think to this, if it is opportune or not.
  • Warper: A warp for all cities, in Prontera/Juno/Rachel would be appreciated, and a return warper from place like Lighthalzen and Einbroch would be nice.
    Also warper that give you the possibility to go in Moscovia, Brasilis and etc. also from other city than Alberta could be useful.
    Same from that kind of cities, to have a warper that there bring you at Prontera/Juno/Rachel could be a good things.

Special NPCs:
  • Postbox: Insert it in every cities, in particular in extended cities, it's always a pain in the ass when in Moscovia you can't check the mail and same for the other cities.
  • MVP Summoner: As always we said also a permanent MVP Summoner would be appreciated, this would avoid that stressing competition on the map field.
  • Quest Reminder NPC: When you have many characters it's difficult to remember which quests you made and which not, so a NPC that remember you the quest sthat you made would be nice, at least until all Quest box will be updated with all quests.
  • Upgrader: Make it simpler for the VIP; Safe until +7 or better success rate. If this is not possible at least it would be nice to automatize a bit the process. The NPC asks you to which upgrade you want to go and (given you have metals and zeny) continue upgrading until it breaks the item or it reaches the desired level, and you just have to press ok or cancel between the upgrades.

Special Quests:
  • Quests that help you to arrive at lvl 99 like has kRO would be nice. Please make them with long requests, for example "Kill 20 Teddy Bears" isn't good, cos Einbroch field are far away and the time that you spent to come back to Eden Group, you've lost Potion and buffs, so would be nice quest like "Kill 100 Teddy bear". Also special NPC that bring you on the hunting map are good, as those that already existed for Dragons/LeafCats quests.
  • Put permanent the quest of Leaf Cat, with a permanent spawn, it was really good for the low lvl characters, but atm the probs are the Leaf Cats, they are few.
  • Headgear quests. Playing also on fRO, we noticed this kind of quests there, and we think that it could be aplicated also on iRO.
    There are many headgears that atm are limited on iRO, cos they were just in Lucky Boxes.
    Have a way to make them in game would be nice. Anyway to avoid the abuse, on fRO there were this limitations:

Example Wing of Victory: To make this gears you needed to finish before Odin Temple quest.
    Put the headgear quest at the end of another quest, using same NPC or anyway linked to them could be a good way to incentive the persons to make the regular quests to have the possibility to have limited gears.

If the fear of the GMs that a person with a VIP account could make headgear for not VIP, the problem is simple fixable.
    You can make the quest only a time for character. So the number of gears would be always limited.

An example for a possibility quest could be: "Donut Quest"
    You need to finish all Rachel/Names Island quests. Then you can go to the Pope, and talk with her, and she confide you that she heard that in your country there is a particular sweets that must be really nice, but she as Pope can't go there to have it, and she is shameful to ask it to Niren or other persons in Rachel. So she ask you help to have a Donut.
    she ask to bring her some items:
    - 40 Cookies
    - 2 Eggs
    - 1 Oil
    - 30 Oil Pans
    (this items are just an example)

when you have all items you come back, and she said that you need to go from another NPC to cook the Donut.

You go there, and the NPC Cook the donuts.
    You bring it to the Pope, and she to thanks you, said that you can keep some of the donuts that you bring her.

And you acquire the Donut in Mouth.

This was a stupid example for an hypothetical gear quest.
    There many gears that the ppl would like to have, in particular if I'm a new player that love the gears, I would pay a VIP account to have the possibility to have limited gears.
  • Quest for alternative Color dyestuff, would be a good ideas.
  • While about the Hair Dress, please remove the items requests, or better give 2 choices, bring the items, or use only the coupon that you can buy, as happen for the marriage.

Instanced Dungeons:
  • Well Heimdallr you know what dungeon we want, so we avoid to write it here.^^;;;
    Anyway also dungeons with High lvl monsters would be nice (lvl 130/140), Place like Bios, Abyss3 or Odin if there are many persons can become really scary, so to have instanced dungeon could be a good idea.
  • Make another Endless Tower, with other MVPs and different monsters.

Atm these are the ideas that we thought.

Edited by Kiehl, 07 April 2011 - 09:40 AM.

#64 Pravin

Pravin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 09:39 AM

Can we have turn in exp quests for levels higher than 135+ ?? It is fairly tough to level up after that.

#65 jackal87

jackal87

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 09:47 AM

MADO npcs outside WoE castles so that Mechanics wouldn't have to go all the way back to the middle of Prontera just to get their MADO suit.

pretty please?... or add one for every city... inn... dungeon... more places around the game world.

A better NPC for mails would be great.

Edited by jackal87, 07 April 2011 - 09:49 AM.

#66 BlackPotato

BlackPotato

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • LocationIris born, loud and proud!
  • Server:Iris

Posted 07 April 2011 - 09:47 AM

we just had maint. 1st of all. 2nd, would like the SAME EXP AS WE HAD BEFORE THIS BULL-_- WAS IMPLEMENTED. thats all id want for now

#67 Bronx

Bronx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 943 posts
  • LocationPiscataway, NJ

Posted 07 April 2011 - 09:56 AM

Mado Rental NPC at all WoE realm Kafras. I know it was already suggested, but I'm just bolstering the demand. I understand some people might see this as abusive, due to Suicidal Destruction, but it's not just about going Allah every 5 seconds. Having to go back to Pront after every death is a pain, and I don't see any other class that has to go back to a specific town every single time they die in siege.

Edited by Bronx, 07 April 2011 - 10:01 AM.

#68 Gabe22400

Gabe22400

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 10:07 AM

For Buffs:
+5 stats but nothing higher
There isnt enough AB in the party as is, giving us bless/agi kaahi will just encourage more soloing

Warps/Quest
It should be different from time to time so we wont have so many people farming the popular maps.

#69 rosemarie

rosemarie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 10:14 AM

i'd like to not pay for 700wp every month cause im VIP thanks

First it was $12 to play , then it went to $10 , then free (witch was awsome) spent more money on boxes . Now to get the perks of game you are charging again . It would be nice to find a happy medium then bounce back and forth .

#70 soudou

soudou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • Server:EU abyss

Posted 07 April 2011 - 10:20 AM

First it was $12 to play , then it went to $10 , then free (witch was awsome) spent more money on boxes . Now to get the perks of game you are charging again . It would be nice to find a happy medium then bounce back and forth .

Well they announced it was going to be free to play (without benefits) 4~5 months ago and incase some on Ymir intended to do so (play for free) they as a gift offered free subs. Because it would take them awhile to organise the free vs VIP thing and they didn't want those players on Ymir to quit for 5 months until the free-to-play option was added (they could of just not announced it but I think they wanted to gather player feedback on its implementation). Those who got to play free with benefits should feel lucky for those months but it was never promised to be permanent. I've been telling people waiting for F2P that those 4~5 months was a better time to join than waiting for F2P due to the free-with-benefits. For those who always intended to play with benefits though it should come as no surprise. As you say its gone from $12 to $10 and now $7 which it'll remain at for the new model. It's also less than $7 if you pay for e.g. 3 months in advance.

Edited by soudou, 07 April 2011 - 10:26 AM.

#71 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 10:22 AM

Which witch?

#72 Kitten

Kitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3077 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 10:36 AM

I'd like the old system of EXP modifiers back. Scratch my previous requests.

I'd rather have basic functions before you start trying to add new goodies... Since said new goodies will probably just break something else.

#73 Shane

Shane

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 07 April 2011 - 10:37 AM

I'd like the old system of EXP modifiers back. Scratch my previous requests.

I'd rather have basic functions before you start trying to add new goodies... Since said new goodies will probably just break something else.

This. And drops too!

Edited by Shane, 07 April 2011 - 10:38 AM.

#74 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 11:12 AM

just gonna quote my list from the other thread

Me and Resplendent were having a huge brainstorm about this earlier, here's some of the ideas.

VIP NPC's that let you into dungeons without having to do the quest (Nameless, Rachel Sanc, Thor 2 - level 3 portal, Niffleheim, new world field maps)
item turn in for VIP only like level 1- 70

Buff NPC's on each floor (Every other floor like turn in npcs?) of non-instanced dungeons
10 mins of agi/bless/assu/zero exp loss
storage repair / storage / inn facility like the WoE kafra
soul link / kaahi npcs - regular duration.
auction house fee-free for VIP
NPC to toggle exp loss on/off (some of us like to kill our chars down to 0% often! )

VIP dungeon NPC, allow players to directly buy things like gum or manual effect
( like if you forgot gum, just deduct the points at the NPC and give the effect to your char )

reset VIP chars to do the seal quests again - but not free ones
5% Kafra shop discount for VIP users
php pack for renewing VIP
VIP only nontradable +20 foods in Kafra shop

*VIP Test server?* Is this possible?!
resetable build tester
set up an area for people who enjoy wps / usrc to organize practice with eachother - require chars to be correct levels and zero weight to enter

#75 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 11:12 AM

Bless and agi and assu are worthless buffs from an npc if you are a bishop. So instead, I would like to suggest that only for bishop, you get instead

- Advanced adrenaline rush
- Striking and
- Enchant blade.

I don't think it would be too much, we don't really have other things to do for leveling other than whacking single targets meleeing. Might as well make that whacking a bit harder and faster ^^. (That, or set the cast time of magnus to something reasonable like 5 seconds and add targets for it at level 140+).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users