The Adventures of Sheol and Soul! - Creative Contraptions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

The Adventures of Sheol and Soul!

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Sky Garden

Posted 11 April 2011 - 12:31 PM

A dark and gloomy night in the city of Libra. The time is the witching hour, and a heavy fog and rain pervade the town!

A crash! A cat? A thief.

The girl walked steadily towards her destination. "If I can just get this to the blacksmith and back at +15, we can eat this week..." Her long blonde hair bounced gently with her steps.

The blacksmith stood, his head looking down into the eternal cobblestone ground. He was leaned very awkwardly against the building behind him. His usual smile and greeting did not answer her approach. "Mister blacksmith?" asked Sheol. But the body fell, a dagger in its back. She jumped back in horror, dropping the weapon and running back. A shadow stepped out and picked up the weapon...

She slammed open her home door, to find her parents both on the ground, with daggers in them similarly. It must be a joke, she thought! No one could do this!

Years later, the WarpPortal empire is in place and all is well. A foot steps down on the roof of a tall building on a bright day in Libra. "I'll catch you yet!" she yelled into the open air. In the upcoming tournament, surely!

#2 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 11 April 2011 - 12:41 PM

Soul's wounds bled heavily. "You'll never get away with it, villain!" he shouted at the smirking figure.

Rebellion calculated the distance between them. "You think you can stop me? I OWN this town!" he snarled back. Swinging his axe towards Soul, his eyes glowed demon-red!

Soul was too injured to get out of the way. Helpless, the merciless blade came full force towards his shoulder--when it was suddenly stopped by a flaming red arrow.

"Stop in your tracks, you dastardly fiend!"

Her golden hair flowed like a Greek goddess in the wind! Sheol stood before the two of them, brace and golden!

"Damn you, Sheol!" Rebellion huffed. "I'll just have to kill you, too!"

He grabbed Soul and held him up by his collar. He placed the blade at Soul's chest. "See this? Take one step and he's done for!"

"Stop it!" she cried. But it fell on deaf ears, the fiend wanted nothing more than to win! Soon he would storm the castle and overthrow King Hastur!

"And I know who killed your parents that night. Do you want to know?" he said, eerily. She stared back and gulped.

"I did!"

Consumed with rage, Sheol fired a bullet straight through Soul's left chest, piercing Rebellion's black heart! He fell, and Sheol caught Soul in her arms. "Are you okay, darling?"

"Yes, I'm okay..."

Dying, Rebellion muttered a few words. "Hired... I was paid to kill the blacksmith... Your parents were just a casualty..."

"Who hired you, Rebellion!?"

"... A... bluhhh...." and he died.

"Don't worry, Sheol... We'll find them when we finish this bloody tournament..."

Sheol nodded, a tear in her eye. And she carried him off to the nearest Invoker.

Edited by Kazu731, 11 April 2011 - 12:52 PM.

#3 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 11 April 2011 - 12:47 PM

"Lumina, you have to help Soul!" Sheol cried at the standing girl. She stood the same way the blacksmith did.

"Don't tell me...!?"

"NAW I'M JUST KIDDIN I AIN'T DEAD LOLOL = V= SUP?" she responded jokingly. Sheol could always depend on Lumina from childhood.

"Heal Soul, please! He's hurt!"

"= V= THAT WOUND SUCKS LET'S FIX IT-_-"

After a few cure spells, Soul was good as new.

"When I fought Rebellion," Soul started, "he told me a few of his past employers. He was a known mercenary, so it makes sense. First, he said Lemoonade hired him once to steal candy from a baby. Then, Yurai hired him once to steal all the letters a, g, and i in town and bring them to him. Then, Endbringer hired him once to make him dance in a clown costume while he laughed at him. Then MARITAL AIDS DOT ORG hired him once for--"

"Soul!"

"Sorry."

"I think we can suppose either Lemoonade, Yurai, or the Blacksmith hired him."

"Who said anything about the blacksmith?"

"Think about it. That murder was planned. Maybe Rebellion had a deal with him and killed him to avoid his end of the bargain. But then, my parents...!?"

#4 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 11 April 2011 - 12:50 PM

CAN YOU FIGURE OUT WHO THE CULPRIT IS? BASED ON MAJORITY VOTE, THE STORY WILL GO AS YOU PLEASE! CAST YOUR VOTES FOR YOUR CHOICE:

1) LEMOONADE

2) YURAI

3) THE BLACKSMITH

4) ______YOUR VOTE HERE! THAT'S RIGHT, NAME ANYONE YOU WANT!

There will be more votes later in the story! It's nowhere near over yet! Inconsistencies abound await!

#5 Akihiro

Akihiro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1235 posts
  • LocationWashington
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 11 April 2011 - 01:32 PM

Yurai did it. You can see the hate in his eyes.

#6 Kazra

Kazra

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 958 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 April 2011 - 02:31 PM

4) Sheol.

#7 Xiax

Xiax

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 02:48 PM

I'm gonna have to agree with Fumi, Sheol obviously did it.

#8 Chrysanthemum

Chrysanthemum

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • LocationStar 61 in the AOB 1337 Nebula
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 11 April 2011 - 03:00 PM

4) Sheol.

#9 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 12 April 2011 - 01:49 AM

"That's enough," Soul said, "I already know who did it."

"You do!?" Sheol gasped. "Who killed them!?"

"You did."

Silence!!

"So you figured me out, huh?" SHEOL LAUGHED

"Well, it's not like I had to keep you alive, you know?" SHE CONTINUED

"I guess you'd like to know how, huh? That weapon was +14 already. The plan was simple. Kill the parents so I could keep the weapon. Then, kill the blacksmith. Once he's dead, I'd be pitied enough to let into the tournament, and once I win... You know what's in there! I can get to +16, no... +20 easily! All I had to do was eliminate a few people!"

"Don't be a fool, Sheol! I'm too handsome to have an insane leader!"

"I don't need you anymore! I can win without you, all I have to do is kill that Ascension girl and the castle will be all mine!" Sheol responded maniacally!

But suddenly, the world turned grey! Sheol's body slid in half, as if cut by a sword... No, not just Sheol, but the world itself!

"I won't stand for this!"

Soul stood, facing off against the evil witches! "I won't let this tale continue!"

Soul was in a large tea room. On the other side, Lemoonade and GIRL were laughing at him. "Are you stupid? Wanna die?" GIRL said. "You just saw, Sheol is the culprit!"

Soul raised his finger and pointed at the witches. What we had just seen was only one tale! A proposed truth in the possibility of the Catbox that is Libra!

Because everyone involved in the Libra murders is dead and none survived, it is possible for anyone to propose what happened that day! And what proof would there have to be? There's no evidence left! A true closed Catbox!

Stick around, folks! In the meantime, vote for the prettiest girl in all of Dragon Saga!
1) Cambridge
2) Cambridge
3) Cambridge
4) Cambridge
5) Your choice here _______ (As long as it begins with a C and ends with ambridge).

#10 Miname

Miname

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2187 posts
  • LocationDefinitely in my zone
  • Server:Spamonica

Posted 12 April 2011 - 08:31 AM

4) MINAME

Also, Cambridge really is the prettiest girl ;A;

#11 Chrysanthemum

Chrysanthemum

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 12:41 PM

Caambridge, caaambridge, caaambridge, caaambridge! *chants*

#12 Hector14

Hector14

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 303 posts
  • LocationHell
  • Server:All of them

Posted 12 April 2011 - 12:45 PM

5) Clambridge. :P

#13 Miname

Miname

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2187 posts
  • LocationDefinitely in my zone
  • Server:Spamonica

Posted 12 April 2011 - 02:41 PM

I haven't seen Cambridge in so long ;A;

#14 to0n

to0n

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1075 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 12 April 2011 - 04:18 PM

What is this?! = V=

#15 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 13 April 2011 - 03:25 AM

ANNOUNCING THE WINNER FOR PRETTIEST GIRL BY MAJORITY AND FORCED VOTE: Clambridge!

You may pick up your reward at the hotel desk after ten thousand kisses. And they have to be full, not cheap little ones.

What is this?! = V=

So you've arrived, Sheol! The star of the action! The heroine?! The villain?! Who can say in this tale what happened on that fateful day in Libra?! Keep a lookout for guest appearances by Charlie Sheen, Bill Murray, and babies.

#16 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 13 April 2011 - 11:00 AM

Winner Sagasama guessed the color of Sheol's underwear correctly! The choices were:

A) A thin, lacy pink silk design with caramel colored swirls that tease the outlines of the genitals
:P Blue
C) Beige
D) Your Choice here
E) Prinz

The correct choice was A! As such, she will receive a special spot in the story.

#17 Chrysanthemum

Chrysanthemum

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 11:03 AM

OH GOD DAMN YOU.

#18 Chrysanthemum

Chrysanthemum