Deleting Old RO Accounts? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Deleting Old RO Accounts?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 WanderingCat

WanderingCat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 537 posts
  • LocationWandering
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Chaos Renewal

Posted 15 April 2011 - 12:02 AM

I remember Hiem talking about multi-clienting and etc. and he talked about how he didn't intend people to have multiple accounts with only 1 or 2 characters on each account.

Anyways, that made me ask the question, is it possible to delete your RO account if you no longer want it? Not just the character, but I mean the entire account? If someone knows how or if this would be a ticket request please let me know because I'm curious and have a few accounts I just don't want to have anymore.

As aways, thanks in advance!

#2 Digimonic

Digimonic

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • LocationWhy are you lookin here o.O stalker
  • Server:All 3, maybe I quit?

Posted 15 April 2011 - 12:33 AM

yea dude i wanna know that too but i think there are some draw backs to that...check the user license agreement...though no one ever reads that....too long

#3 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 01:16 AM

There isn't really a reason to delete an RO account. It can be locked, not played, disconnected from WarpPortal (by a CS team member). We don't really delete accounts as it would play hell with our records and logs.

#4 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 April 2011 - 04:08 AM

Not the same question, but would it be possible for you to offerc a temporal or permanent merge-accounts service? As a valkyrie player, we didn't need to have charactes in only 1 or two accounts because accounts in valky were free and there was no reason to have your characters in only 1 account. Actually, it was a better idea to have charas in many accounts so you could buff yourself/marry/do killcounts on all your charas...

But now that VIP came, my characters are now spread in 7 VIP accounts. It would be nice to be able to merge them into few accounts only and pay only 2 VIP accounts...

Edited by Kadnya, 15 April 2011 - 04:11 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users