Missing New Style Coupon ? - RO Bug Reporting Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Missing New Style Coupon ?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 stostina

stostina

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir & Valkyrie

Posted 06 May 2011 - 09:29 PM

I cannot find any Kafra Shop NPCs that sell the New Style Coupon. The place where people keep telling me to look (hair salon building in Prontera) does not have it. I thought maybe it would be in Lighthalzen next to the hair dye NPC, but it is not there either.

I double checked the Kafra Shop item list on the website and it does not say N/A next to price so it should be somewhere, right? Am I looking in the wrong place or did someone forget to put it in when they changed the price on the site from N/A to 75?

Thanks

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 07 May 2011 - 12:08 PM

What exactly is a New Style Coupon for?

There seem to be some problems with the item list on the website not matching whats sold in game - there are certainly often things for sale not listed on the site, and there are several things on the site that aren't actually for sale.

#3 stostina

stostina

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Server:Ymir & Valkyrie

Posted 07 May 2011 - 01:24 PM

New Style Coupon allows you to get one of the new hairstyles without having to collect all of the ingredients to do so. The New Style Coupon used to say N/A next to the price but now that it says the price is 75 I assumed it was because they were making it available to buy.

Here's the link to it in the Kafra Shop item list: http://www.playragna...x?i=148&p=1&c=1

#4 Macromute

Macromute

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 20 May 2011 - 10:46 AM

New Style Coupon allows you to get one of the new hairstyles without having to collect all of the ingredients to do so. The New Style Coupon used to say N/A next to the price but now that it says the price is 75 I assumed it was because they were making it available to buy.

Here's the link to it in the Kafra Shop item list: http://www.playragna...x?i=148&p=1&c=1

Sorry to bring this back up but, the style coupon doesn't work either. >:C

#5 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 20 May 2011 - 10:57 AM

No, it doesnt.

Review the item description on the page you linked to. It says you will need:
He will need the following to change your hair.
New Style Coupon
3 Counteragent
3 Mixture
100 Daenggie
100 Short Daenggie
100 Black Hair
100 Golden Hair
100 Glossy Hair
99,800 zeny

There is no way to bypass the item requirements. This a is a good thing; it benefits the overall game dynamics by providing demand for these fairly common items, helping to provide an item that players can hunt to make zeny by selling to other players. It's one of the few aspects of the game that hasn't been made irrelevant by the kafra shop.

The New Style Coupon allows players to change their hair to one of the 4 recently added hairstyles, which are not otherwise available. Without the coupon, you can only change your hair to one of the old styles.

Macromute, do you have the other items?

#6 LadyAcolyte

LadyAcolyte

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 07:17 AM

Where can you get style coupons in ragnarok valkyrie path of heroes?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users