Wondering if someone could leech me some levels - Page 2 - Party Requests - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Wondering if someone could leech me some levels

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#26 Taokaka

Taokaka

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • LocationNagoya, Japan
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 June 2011 - 03:57 PM

Siromas can occasionally be found in large quantities all at once in the first floor of the ice dungeon. They're also passive, so if you ankle snare, you won't have to spam any whites at all. Additionally, dark priests are the same level as siromas (98) but they give about twice as much experience. The problem is that 1) dark priests can hit really hard and 2) there's an MVP on the map.

And... very off topic from what the thread is actually supposed to be, but good luck levelling. =)

Eh it's easy to tele from dark lord. But yeah more then one dark priest is always bad for me. But then when you find 2 you don't wanna tele because that place is pretty crowded. You need every dark priest you can get.

>< I hate using traps. I like a pure agi/dex hunter. But I recently changed my stats to incorporate 35 int for effective traps.

And yes it got off topic. Everyone is all "leveling a 2nd job class is SOOOOO easy" Well if it's so easy then just leech me. Lol I mean i'm offering some money you think if it's so easy peeps would jump to help me. Buuuuut some just like criticizing me instead of leeching me and me paying them. Fast cash as far as i'm concerned. Oh well.

#27 Skorch

Skorch

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 17 June 2011 - 04:01 PM

As already mentioned, you can try siroma's, dark priests or stapo try looking through the database for monsters 10-15 lvs above you and try those. Stapos are easy to kill but boring. Another suggestion, use fresh fish as a recovery item instead of white potions, they cost less and weight a lot less.

http://db.irowiki.org/db/

#28 wotmint

wotmint

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 226 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 05:33 PM

Level 88? Places I can think off, is around rachel. Roweens, hillwinds. If you're worry about pots go farm some mastela fruits of grand peco before you go.

Edited by wotmint, 17 June 2011 - 05:36 PM.

#29 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 04:32 AM

Stapos. For a second class, it's great. They are slow, easy, looters. Just bad if you are casting Arrow Vulcan [not the case for hunters]

You can also kill Droseras there, because you are in the level range. But believe me. Drosera's exp is a crap.

Off: And my linker entered your level range already~ 74/45~~~~~ ^_^

#30 Rosenthrall

Rosenthrall

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 288 posts
  • LocationAlberta, Canada
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 18 June 2011 - 11:12 PM

Eh it's easy to tele from dark lord. But yeah more then one dark priest is always bad for me. But then when you find 2 you don't wanna tele because that place is pretty crowded. You need every dark priest you can get.

>< I hate using traps. I like a pure agi/dex hunter. But I recently changed my stats to incorporate 35 int for effective traps.

And yes it got off topic. Everyone is all "leveling a 2nd job class is SOOOOO easy" Well if it's so easy then just leech me. Lol I mean i'm offering some money you think if it's so easy peeps would jump to help me. Buuuuut some just like criticizing me instead of leeching me and me paying them. Fast cash as far as i'm concerned. Oh well.

Yeah, the dark priest map is ridiculously crowded nowadays. :/

As for ankle snare though, that trap doesn't require any stat at all, just a catalyst. ^^ My sniper is also pure DEX/AGI (except with like 10 INT) and ankle snare just makes it so that you can throw wood at them while they can't move, which helps a lot if you don't have a priest or don't want to waste money on potions. The only problematic thing in the ice dungeon map are the gazetis, but thankfully, there aren't many of them.

Compared to pre-Renewal, levelling is definitely much easier if you're trying to get to 99/50 or 99/70 in terms of numbers. What isn't accounted for are the grueling hours upon hours of grinding, which I personally cannot stand. I'm a lazy leveller, but whatever; I just use quests (like the current 8th anniversary quest for the ygg crown) to get them up in small amounts.

And actually, I'm not sure whether this is true or not, but I would think that it's pretty hard to get someone to leech you, or any character really (not judging), mostly because the party system right now is just so plain borked that partying just is not worth it unless you want to sit and leech off a homunculus for hours, which is definitely easy, but not particularly efficient. :/

Edited by Rosenthrall, 18 June 2011 - 11:14 PM.

#31 Sephiroth301

Sephiroth301

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationVancouver, WA
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 29 June 2011 - 01:08 AM

Have money will Leech xD im expensive tho

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users