Originally posted by Coffee
::The FS Aco Leveling Guide::
~::For In-Game Help on iRO Loki PM |~|Coffee|~| or BloodyDaggerSin and Hope I'm Online::~
Okay, so here's a short guide on how to get to Job 50 as an aco the quickest I can think of. I have an FS Priest which I've made twice. ^^; This is my first Gaming Guide. ;D
Feel free to drop a 'Thank you', 'You forgot...', 'You could make this better' or an 'I used this' type comment! I like reading them 'cause they either make me feel warm and fuzzy (and at the top of the first page) or help me learn.
Job 1 to 10
GO THROUGH THE TRAINING GROUND!
Go 1 map outside of pretty much whatever map you wind up in and go kill whatever is out there.
Job 1 to 24
Get someone to tank you for like 2 job levels (a friend or a nice person. DO NOT run around asking everyone for a tank). Then Heal Bomb your way around as much as possible or get a party. In order to level quickest I'm going to tell you some basic skill allocation: 1. Get Heal 10 2. Get RuWatch 3. Max Teleport 4. Max Warp 5. Get Pneuma I know you think I'm crazy, just bear with me.
Job 25 to 39
**Note: If these are too hard for you at first, don't despair. Just go back to Payon Caves for a couple of levels.**
Amatsu 1 and 2:
(Pneuma is NEEDED!) (Amatsu Quest Must Be Completed--> [Link])
Do the Amatsu quest and enter into Amatsu Dungeon
1. Use Pneuma on yourself so that the firelocks cannot hit you and then Heal Bomb them. Watch out for Shinobi. To give you an idea... Zombies give under 100 base/job exp. Firelocks give over 1000 exp a kill. A couple things to note here (in no particular order): 1. This place is great if you have a hiding accessory (smokie card).
2. Try out level two. I never liked it much but I've heard of many people who liked how you could teleport around there and heal rather than getting stuck without tele.
3. If you can't get a hiding clip, you might like to use Bwings a lot.
4. If you don't like Bwings you can do what I did... keep yourself constantly AGI up once you have that skill and run away FAST.
5. PUMP INT. This is your life stream. This will make your heals gain strength and you will kill faster as a result.
6. Watch for two things -- Fire attacks from Firelocks and Lagging Pneuma. If you get hit by a fire attack by a Firelock then you will DIE! Pneuma will make it so it never hits. Second, if your pneuma lags (you cast it and you're in range but you're still loosing HP), move to another spot within the range on pneuma (3x3 radius).
7. Eventually you may get strong enough to stop using Pneuma. Do so at your own risk. ;D
Orc Dungeon 1:
IF you have a party, this could be worthwhile. Probably not smart until the later levels, but it's possible.
I'd forgotten about this one. I haven't been to TF since Late 2005. Back then we had an aco who would FS us. Make sure you have a party. Probably better for lower levels.
Job 40 to 50
Amatsu, Toy Factory and Orc Dungeon:
I personally still prefer these three for these levels; particularly Orc Dungeon if you are in a party and Amatsu if you're soloing. You might want to try Orc Dungeon 2, mainly if you have one or two 2nd class characters in your party.
Glast Heim Churchyard:
VERY difficult. Make sure you have a party that can do well in that place. You CAN try Heal Bombing, Running away, rinse and repeating but it's a bit risky. Use at your own risk, so they say. e.e
Party With Second Classers:
Yes, you have gotten so strong you can party with (OMGOMGOMG!) a 2nd classer! O_O; That's right, find someone who is desperate enough to wait around for an aco to regen his or her SP and Party away. You should be within share range, and make sure Share Exp is on (unless you're Heal Slaving), otherwise you will get no exp. ;( There are many, MANY places you can go with a 2nd classer, and it's mostly dependent on what class he/she is. Go to the places they normally go and HS for them there, they should know what places are good for them to solo at, just tag along and pay for it with your SP. ^-^;
::~[Job Change! Go Level on Firelocks or in Glast Heim Graveyard for 20-30 Levels! This is just the beginning...]~::
I'm gonna refine this a bit more... describe the Amatsu quest and get in some more options for those who don't want to do Amatsu or who want to get bless/AGI first, etc.
If you find anything you think should be re-written or looked at again TELL ME! http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/happy.gif;;
Edited by Maka, 23 July 2010 - 03:25 AM.