#26 JustinHaze

JustinHaze

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 635 posts
  • LocationDepends on the day
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:17 AM

I have 8 different characters.. I can play CD almost all the time. BUT I'm going to have to wait probably 2-3 hours before the next one starts after playing. The fact that people AFK while in CD, get booted out and the teams at times are completely unbalanced, makes this patch actually really bad.

The cooldown will probably make people less likely to play CD, and purchase premium accounts because they will be bitter over the change. If they made it so you could use IM items in CD cause you have premium more people would probably buy it, but still ultimately fail. - The lack of actual players is what this has directly affected, and as a growing community this has stunted its growth.

They need to generate revenue for the game, this is a general concept for all businesses, but how they've gone about doing it is the wrong way. They need to implement better item mall stuff and uses for premium users.

#27 rustyjen

rustyjen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:22 AM

FAIL PATCH

#28 SunflowerGirl

SunflowerGirl

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 279 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:24 AM

Did they purposely take out the CD quests too? All I see available now are quests for the dungeon.

EDIT; NVM, they are actually showing today.

Edited by SunflowerGirl, 27 February 2013 - 06:35 AM.

#29 Svenatenine

Svenatenine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2072 posts
  • LocationCanadafornia
  • Server:Best Artisan in the world

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:40 AM

So they added a 1 hour wait time to CD. Reminds me of UW. Should just bring back UW while you're at it.

#30 JustinHaze

JustinHaze

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 635 posts
  • LocationDepends on the day
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:43 AM

UW would be to good for these clowns.

*honk honk*

#31 Faldrin

Faldrin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 27 February 2013 - 07:40 AM

So they added a 1 hour wait time to CD. Reminds me of UW. Should just bring back UW while you're at it.

I'm actually in full agreement. Sure let CD have it's timer but bring UW back without it. In order to keep going to CD have better or more incentive to still be played. UW on the other hand would give those with a timer a chance to be competitive and earn towards a similar but at a slightly slower rate.

#32 onizuk4

onizuk4

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 370 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 27 February 2013 - 07:55 AM

FAIL PATCH, now the premium users have to wait too, cause not all ppl have premium and then they have to wait haha

fail fail fail

#33 kwayan19

kwayan19

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1031 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 08:10 AM

ooh Ongoing CD ill queue..... WHAT 5 minutes LEFT!!.... spam attack the crystal for 5 minutes.... yay 1 point... GG... O.o now have to wait for 1 HOUR,,,,

/allthatwaitingfor5minutesofgametimeandforgetting1point

yay! timer is over i can queue again!!! Oh brb phone... WHAT I MISSED QUEUE!!! I HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER HOUR O.o

Edited by kwayan19, 27 February 2013 - 08:13 AM.

#34 ChupaChupsJr

ChupaChupsJr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 08:14 AM

if they want money just put IM items like new costumes,item degrader,lvl degrader,make all IM mounts tradable,calanor costume etc.

just make new maps ,wer not playing rose if u guys still implement this 1 hour policy, we dont know what time to play now, premium or not u need to wait -_-.

#35 TylerM32

TylerM32

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 08:27 AM

if they want money just put IM items like new costumes,item degrader,lvl degrader,make all IM mounts tradable,calanor costume etc.

just make new maps ,wer not playing rose if u guys still implement this 1 hour policy, we dont know what time to play now, premium or not u need to wait -_-.

How would you make a level degrader? What would happen to skill points/stat points? Isnt there already no exp medals? How would this possibly be a good thing, and why would anyone want to use it?

Making new maps would take way longer than just saying it... Also, people wont just quit the game because of the hour wait time, theyll just complain to its fixed. Why are you even commenting on the topic, didnt you already say you are noob and it doesnt affect you, so why are you speaking for the community that it actually effects?

#36 ChupaChupsJr

ChupaChupsJr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 08:42 AM

How would you make a level degrader? What would happen to skill points/stat points? Isnt there already no exp medals? How would this possibly be a good thing, and why would anyone want to use it?

Making new maps would take way longer than just saying it... Also, people wont just quit the game because of the hour wait time, theyll just complain to its fixed. Why are you even commenting on the topic, didnt you already say you are noob and it doesnt affect you, so why are you speaking for the community that it actually effects?

u didnt get my point ryt?bec ur the one who said that we just need to be wait for 1 hour and stop crying. ofc lvl degrader is not allowed ,what i mean is ,theres so many things to be fixed and implement or if they just need money focus on im, -_- . atleast im not afraid and we are not afraid to comment here using our main, we hav ryt to ask them and give our feedback. (unlike some other guys here , just trolling using unknown account).

haiz its like killing noobs on dod if u talk to a person like this. soo simple minded.

#37 TylerM32

TylerM32

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 08:46 AM

u didnt get my point ryt?bec ur the one who said that we just need to be wait for 1 hour and stop crying. ofc lvl degrader is not allowed ,what i mean is ,theres so many things to be fixed and implement or if they just need money focus on im, -_- . atleast im not afraid and we are not afraid to comment here using our main, we hav ryt to ask them and give our feedback. (unlike some other guys here , just trolling using unknown account).

haiz its like killing noobs on dod if u talk to a person like this. soo simple minded.

This is my only account. You're an idiot.

#38 DarthKarla

DarthKarla

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 487 posts
  • LocationOver the rainbow
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 27 February 2013 - 08:55 AM

wow I did not know that this become a happy place.

#39 ChupaChupsJr

ChupaChupsJr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:18 AM

This is my only account. You're an idiot.

When talking to u.yes haha
u didnt even knw that talking bad here is not allowed ,so its obvious ujust here to contradict someone comment that u doesnt understand
U see lvl degrader but not commenting on calanor costume haha

Edited by ChupaChupsJr, 27 February 2013 - 09:38 AM.

#40 TylerM32

TylerM32

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:50 AM

When talking to u.yes haha
u didnt even knw that talking bad here is not allowed ,so its obvious ujust here to contradict someone comment that u doesnt understand
U see lvl degrader but not commenting on calanor costume haha

I didnt need to comment on the entire thing. And if you think someone is going to do something because I call a noob an idiot youre out of your mind. People are ranting on how the developers are idiots and broke the game blah blah and they arent being punished. I fully understand your comment, it wasnt that hard to comprehend... Youre just here to discuss parts of this game that have absolutely no effect on you and want your voice heard. Hate to break it to you but no one wants to listen to you!

#41 jagz

jagz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • LocationMaryland
  • Server:The Crashing One

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:15 AM

1 CD all day. Get used to it fellas.. It's only going worse.. to the "what's the point even queueing and waiting" point.

#42 chuchuchubaka

chuchuchubaka

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:23 AM

stop talking, you newbie. I'm not gonna even point out the trash youre spewing out

#43 SunflowerGirl

SunflowerGirl

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 279 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:13 PM

I think your point is that there are many things that could be used in the IM to make money for them, many things that we would like to buy just for fun and other things that would be useful in game to us And my point is, so why do they need to take stuff already implemented in game and sell it in IM or put it as part of premium account. It just makes ppl angry, resentful and less likely to use IM in the end. It just makes me feel like someone stole something from me and now I have to pay them to get it back.

#44 100000149261543

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:32 PM

Rose is more boring then ever. Sad to saying this.. i really love the game.

Unfortunately no GameMaster will pay attention to our calls for removing the timer. Just get use to it.

#45 SunflowerGirl

SunflowerGirl

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 279 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:43 PM

Rose is more boring then ever. Sad to saying this.. i really love the game.

Unfortunately no GameMaster will pay attention to our calls for removing the timer. Just get use to it.

This isn't an implementation that just takes getting used to. Believe me, I've bored myself throughout the years telling people just give the changes a chance, they will get used to it. This will be the death of the CDs as no one wants to come online just to get aggravated at waiting and waiting then getting into a crappy war because half the people fell asleep or went afk. At least UW was different in that they started at certain times then people could make sure to be there then. What happens to us when a war is already going on when our timer runs down. Nothing, that's what.

Edited by SunflowerGirl, 27 February 2013 - 01:44 PM.

#46 cyb3rhackdotr

cyb3rhackdotr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • Server:Sirius, Polaris, Tala

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:44 PM

If in case level degrader appears, it should only be usable by those who haven't learned skills nor stat points. Or else it will cause lots of bugs, glitches, and unfair advantages.

#47 pandasoup23

pandasoup23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Draco

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:48 PM

if ur gonna put a 1 hour timer on GA, might as well bring back union war =.=

#48 BluePlasma

BluePlasma

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationCadada
  • Server:Arua

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:35 PM

I agree, I don,t even bother joining CD because from 7AM to 3 PM (server time) only one game started. Boring.

#49 ChupaChupsJr

ChupaChupsJr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:19 PM

I think your point is that there are many things that could be used in the IM to make money for them, many things that we would like to buy just for fun and other things that would be useful in game to us And my point is, so why do they need to take stuff already implemented in game and sell it in IM or put it as part of premium account. It just makes ppl angry, resentful and less likely to use IM in the end. It just makes me feel like someone stole something from me and now I have to pay them to get it back.

exactly! i like those veteran here, they know what is happening and even explaining it correctly. :p_love:

#50 Graziano

Graziano

Scout Representative

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • LocationLost

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:31 PM

Gravity basic rules: what goes up must come down. Mission accomplished.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users