• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#51 seeyourhead

seeyourhead

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:57 PM

those that complains about the waiting time are those with multiple high lvl charactaers farming honor points n selling those gears n being richer. Yes i support the implementation of waiting time, but remove the exception for premium user. This ain't gonna help the economy. Only ppl with good gears earn good honor points in CD, bring back union war so newly start up high lvl characters can still earn honor points.

#52 jagz

jagz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • LocationMaryland
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:The Crashing One

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:48 PM

Reducing the 1 hour wait to 30 minutes will not help much either. Premium players will still have to wait for the rest of us, and likely will still be hours between the CD's.

Wasn't the idea of CD's to have war's going around the clock? Any sort of restriction completely nullifies that.

#53 Kermaperuna

Kermaperuna

Scout Representative

• Members
  • 1073 posts
  • LocationFinland
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:56 PM

I can't believe we're back to people crying for UW to come back. Again.

#54 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:12 PM

Reducing the 1 hour wait to 30 minutes will not help much either. Premium players will still have to wait for the rest of us, and likely will still be hours between the CD's.

Wasn't the idea of CD's to have war's going around the clock? Any sort of restriction completely nullifies that.

Lol exactly, I remember Genesis (I think) talking about the advantage of CD to be played anytime we want, which made it better than UW...

#55 kwayan19

kwayan19

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1031 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:13 PM

i'd rather wait for 2 hours for UW because i know it will happen than pointlessly stare at your screen for an hour or so for that stupid notification screen to pop out and if you missed your screwed again and have to "patiently" wait again... same goes if you got disconnected/crashed during CD...

I log in to play and have fun not to pointlessly WAIT for hours

#56 seeyourhead

seeyourhead

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:15 PM

bring back union war...just auto kick those that did not move within 1 min.n they don't get honor points. CD is hard for beginner like us with no 15 honor gears

#57 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:23 PM

bring back union war...just auto kick those that did not move within 1 min.n they don't get honor points. CD is hard for beginner like us with no 15 honor gears

They don't even need to do that. Just give points for UW like they're given in CD. The leechers don't do damage nor heal, they get 0 points.

That is the solution that would have worked for UW and was suggested more than once, but they didn't listen and just removed it completely.

#58 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:33 PM

They don't even need to do that. Just give points for UW like they're given in CD. The leechers don't do damage nor heal, they get 0 points.

That is the solution that would have worked for UW and was suggested more than once, but they didn't listen and just removed it completely.

yah UW so nice when you had to watch how 100 leechers were inside and you as active fighter had to stay outside because of their flooding

i like GA as it is right now since all classes are USEFULL in their own way - you can use different strategies depending on your team combination (distance snipe or melee aoe overkill) - with a working team GA brings way more fun to me than UW tbh.

#59 Mystiqueforce

Mystiqueforce

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:13 AM

I missed being chased around by gangers in UW and able to destroy sides with only 3 people against many..,

#60 Kermaperuna

Kermaperuna

Scout Representative

• Members
  • 1073 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:16 AM

I miss pre-orlo when you were able to solo the whole UW with a Raider.

#61 DhsguiKch

DhsguiKch

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:52 AM

lol No. You are not just waiting ONE HOUR here. You are waiting more, like FIVE TO SIX HOURS. Because sometimes if you're done with your cooldown, others have just started. And that's where conflict starts.

And you admit you are commenting even without playing LOL.

Additionally, if you don't care, you shouldn't discuss on matters that doesn't affect you.

i said im playing and just don't care aabout the ga so much.. stop doing only the ga in this game...

#62 SunflowerGirl

SunflowerGirl

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 279 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:44 AM

It's become a pattern now, first it was clan wars that they didn't bother to fix but just brought us a whole new war type called UW. Then that obviously was not working either, although it had very good points to it and only needed tweaks, mainly to get rid of the leechers. But they discarded that and brought us yet another new map called CD. Are we to assume again they didn't feel that was right either and now have brought us yet another war type with a new map called Draconis Peaks? Cause they are working on killing CD too with the way it's structured now.

And we wonder why they don't have time to work on barely anything besides that and IM.

#63 DestinyDeoxys

DestinyDeoxys

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1588 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:00 AM

You guys should really know by now that we hate stuff getting taken from us, only to make it something we now have to pay for. Are you completely mad putting CD on a timer?? That's all a lot of us do anymore. And some of our lives get busy and buying premium just isn't worth it at times if we can only get on a little while each week. AND people will get bored of waiting for the CD to start and pretty soon no one will be even trying to join.

I could go on forever. You guys really messed up again.

Ya, this is the thousandth time Gravity do this to us. Every time they put on some lame patch to take away our privilege, they just say like "Oh, you can still bla bla bla, it's just the matter of time"

Plutorune refine update >>> Oh you can still refine to (9), it's just the matter of time and the effort you put into it.
Refine cap to (15) update >>> Oh you can still buy venus and plutos from shop and refine to (15), so on.
Boosters/Red jellies in Union war >>> Oh you can still PvP, it's just you will die more but you can still compete with Godzilla with your chicken scratch.
Re-roll hammers >>> need I say more?

And every time, if something like this happen, there are always some people post like, "Well, they are a company and need to make money."

But now what? Everyone got their (15) and the perfect equipment saturated in the market, are we going to have (20) refine cap?

What bothers me the most, is not the fact that they make the game more pay to play, but the fact that they make the game worse by reducing the war frequency, it's not like they will get more premium account subscription from us in the long run, those who paid for subscription due to this patch, I probably can guess they only buy 1 month, and within this month, they will realize the game runs on both the paid-customers and non-paid-customers, the queue will not start without both sides. Then you piss off your own customers, and you try find another way to make money from us and then you delay the class/skill balance update to 2014 right?

This CD changes definitely does not affect me, because I have multiple character geared, but not everyone is like me who change character every war, those people are going to get affected and will probably just log off instead of waiting.

#64 DarthKarla

DarthKarla

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 487 posts
  • LocationOver the rainbow
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:58 AM

^I love your statement I could not agree more.

#65 ChupaChupsJr

ChupaChupsJr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:15 PM

GA is the only reason why wer still playing, its PVP!.what else u think we gona do, when they put timer on it, its like ur paying rent on ur own house.

actually, majority of old player dont care about honor points,we more care about playing GA bec its fun, maybe make a quest to get honor points and put 2x honor medal, so that those guy wont cry about gear , this game is free to play, this game is dying, dont be denial guys and letting do what ever they like.

put some cute costume,dont worry we gona buy it no matter what :p_laugh:

#66 chuchuchubaka

chuchuchubaka

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:39 PM

I love your avatar mate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users