Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:54 PM

Posted Image

Hey, Midgardians!

Check out the NEW Beta Event forum: http://forums.warppo...-event-station/

We have a ton more events, contests, and giveaways planned as we move into the Ragnarok 2 beta. It contains a wide variety of events that should cover most player types, so that you will all have a chance to benefit from them.

To start off, there are a few that will continue from Pre-Beta, so that you will still be able to take advantage of them.

Twitter Trivia!

A lot of you participated in the Twitter trivia, so much so that we’re continuing it further. Stay tuned to our Twitter page (@PlayRagnarok2) for a chance to answer and win a Random Accessory Box for your Ragnarok 2 characters.

Check it out here: https://twitter.com/playragnarok2

Facebook Go and Grow!

We were able to achieve 15,000 followers on our Facebook Page and earn the saved name award for everyone. The next step is 25,000 in order to get that cool Red Footed Tortoise Mount, followed by the Alice Costume at 35,000 likes. Remember to share and like the Facebook page if you have already liked it, so that your friends know and can help everyone out achieving those numbers! More rewards will become available as we reach our Facebook like goals!

Make sure to like the page here: www.facebook.com/playragnarok2

NEW EVENTS!

Welcome Back, Beta Players!

Date: April 18-22

Participation: Participate in the Beta, and return within the first week of launch to reach at least level 10.

Prize: VIP token for one character

Help Us Test the Hardware!

Participation: Accumulate at least 10 hours of play time during the Beta period. This will help us fine tune the set up for launch by keeping numbers high!

Prize: VIP token (7 days)

To the Max!

Participation: Reach level 35 during the beta.

Prize: Players who achieve level 35 will earn a random prize package, including leveling power ups, when we launch.

The 15 Khara Mission Challenge

Participation: Complete 15 Khara Missions.

Prize: Random Accessory box.

Dungeon Challenge

Participation: Complete at least 3 dungeons during the beta.

Prize: Angel Costume (7 days)

Posted Image

Card Collection MVP

Date : April 18-22

Participation: Collect at least one full page of Cards during the beta. Post a picture with your character name on our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/PlayRagnarok2

Prize: Everyone who collects a full page will receive a short term Card Album. The Top 10 players who collect the most different type of cards will be awarded a longer duration Card Album. The Top 100 players will have their character names announce in the Hall of Honor.

EXP Surges!

Participation: Throughout the beta, we will be turning on and off EXP surge events. This is to help you reach the higher levels, and test out the game further! Every 6 hours, a 1 hour EXP boost should activate.

Try It Now, Get It Back!

Date: April 20-22

Participation: Try out our unique items from the Item shop, even particular items that won’t be available after the official launch. After the Beta ends, we will return those items to you once we officially launch, so you get these limited items for official use!

#2 ExeltusPendragon

ExeltusPendragon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 387 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:01 PM

>Card album has a duration
Tch.

Edit: Understandable, I suppose, but it always felt rotton to me that such an integral system was cash shop based.

Awesome to hear the other things!

Edited by ExeltusPendragon, 16 April 2013 - 02:03 PM.

#3 Sakarai

Sakarai

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:02 PM

So would you mind clarifying something for me? The "Try It Now, Get It Back!" event will allow you to buy a cash shop item in beta and will be transferred to you on live as well but will the cash shop currency you spent on those items also be refunded to your account? So essentially you got it for free?

#4 DaimaoX

DaimaoX

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:04 PM

woooohooo! cant wait to play here! AsiaSoft ruin this game! but i bet warpportal is bout to make this game awesome! =))

#5 Gelowz

Gelowz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:07 PM

Awesomesauce. :3

#6 Hakusho

Hakusho

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • LocationLouisiana
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:(RO) Chaos (RO2) Odin

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:09 PM

Keep up the Awesomeness XD

#7 synesthetic

synesthetic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 557 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:12 PM

Card Collection MVP
I hope you guys can check characters to verify whether or not they have credit for those cards.
If not, it'd be pretty easy to use old characters from seaRO2 and just take screenshots of what was already collected there.

#8 Neolexus

Neolexus

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:12 PM

Wow...so i will call to my job....and say to my chief, "dude im sick, im not gona work today" looool

#9 Neolexus

Neolexus

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:14 PM

Card Collection MVP
I hope you guys can check characters to verify whether or not they have credit for those cards.
If not, it'd be pretty easy to use old characters from seaRO2 and just take screenshots of what was already collected there.

I guess they will check the acc name anyway...you cant make a fake in this server....i guess

#10 Setsuna06

Setsuna06

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationNicaragua( Centroamérica)

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:15 PM

the download link?
Game Client

#11 Aeune

Aeune

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:18 PM

This is just awesome! I can't wait to try them all out. :rice:

Edited by Aeune, 16 April 2013 - 02:18 PM.

#12 Belegnir

Belegnir

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 238 posts
  • LocationAlberta, Canada

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:18 PM

Can't wait! Gonna definitely complete the first two, possibly the third, and the Khara Mission.

#13 Moonlepsy

Moonlepsy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 202 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:20 PM

Interesting. Hope you can delete those 7-day items after expiration, unlike SEA/KR RO 2.

#14 Aeune

Aeune

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:21 PM

So would you mind clarifying something for me? The "Try It Now, Get It Back!" event will allow you to buy a cash shop item in beta and will be transferred to you on live as well but will the cash shop currency you spent on those items also be refunded to your account? So essentially you got it for free?

I don't think that's how it's gonna be. Once you bought an item, it's gonna be yours forever. They're just gonna give it back to you when they get live because everything's gonne get wiped after the beta.

#15 Tsujiko

Tsujiko

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:waiting for Ro2 launch

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:24 PM

sounds awsome!!! Nice events^-^ now I am even more excited

#16 SinWeasel

SinWeasel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV
  • Server:iRO2 - Odin

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:25 PM

NO, you will not get the money back it says that you will get the YOUR ITEMS doesn't say anything about getting your money back. It just says that you will get the Items even the ones that will only be out in OBT, no where dose it say anything about getting your money back.

#17 EmoCutt

EmoCutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1963 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:26 PM

What are VIP tokens?

#18 Cronokun

Cronokun

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Chaos, Odin

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:26 PM

Awesome events but i dont like the 7-days duration of angel custome...

#19 Shylla

Shylla

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 408 posts
  • LocationSC,USA

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:32 PM

Was already very excited for OBT and these events make me much more excited to play!
Looks like all the event challenges are pretty easy to achieve. 2 more days to go! :p_love:

#20 Sakarai

Sakarai

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:35 PM

NO, you will not get the money back it says that you will get the YOUR ITEMS doesn't say anything about getting your money back. It just says that you will get the Items even the ones that will only be out in OBT, no where does it say anything about getting your money back.

Yes I am aware it doesn't say anything about getting the currency back. I read into "try" as in there will be 2 possible outcomes either you will be able to purchase items from the cash shop with a limited duration and won't be redeemed on live unless you buy them with cash shop currency or any cash shop currency you spend will be refunded to your account plus the items both of which encourage players to "try" out their cash shop. I asked specifically about the refunding of currency to eliminate one of my possibilities as to get a better understanding of what would actually take place since the wording of the event is pretty vague. Please, next time you respond to someone's question don't be so condescending.

Edited by Sakarai, 16 April 2013 - 02:38 PM.

#21 Thaiku

Thaiku

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 421 posts
  • LocationCanary Islands
  • Server:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:44 PM

We need client donwload link xD

#22 synesthetic

synesthetic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 557 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:46 PM

I guess they will check the acc name anyway...you cant make a fake in this server....i guess

I'm sure many of us from seaRO2 plan on using the same names and classes here. Level is not an issue considering it's possible to reach Lv.50 within a week.
So if they're only judging by screenshots without verifying what the character actually has credit for, then that's easily exploitable.

#23 Libs

Libs

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:48 PM

Pretty cool events, signing up for facebook and twitter deals.

#24 Shylla

Shylla

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 408 posts
  • LocationSC,USA

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:03 PM

I'm sure many of us from seaRO2 plan on using the same names and classes here. Level is not an issue considering it's possible to reach Lv.50 within a week.
So if they're only judging by screenshots without verifying what the character actually has credit for, then that's easily exploitable.

Hopefully the max for OBT is 35 and not 50 if this event challenge entails it:

To the Max!

Participation: Reach level 35 during the beta.

Prize: Players who achieve level 35 will earn a random prize package, including leveling power ups, when we launch.

Unless they just call it that way but 35 won't be the max level for OBT. But then again, cheaters will always find a way to cheat in anything they do.. :pif:

#25 jenos1st

jenos1st

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:12 PM

Hello, where could i download the game for the warpportal server? tnx!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users