72 replies to this topic

#26 Howie

Howie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 468 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:14 PM

Hello, where could i download the game for the warpportal server? tnx!

It has not been released yet, unfortunately.

#27 SinWeasel

SinWeasel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO2 - Odin

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:48 PM

Yes I am aware it doesn't say anything about getting the currency back. I read into "try" as in there will be 2 possible outcomes either you will be able to purchase items from the cash shop with a limited duration and won't be redeemed on live unless you buy them with cash shop currency or any cash shop currency you spend will be refunded to your account plus the items both of which encourage players to "try" out their cash shop. I asked specifically about the refunding of currency to eliminate one of my possibilities as to get a better understanding of what would actually take place since the wording of the event is pretty vague. Please, next time you respond to someone's question don't be so condescending.

Most items in an Item Shop last longer than the duration of this beta, so when u get the item back in the full game I'm sure it will be for the full duration of the item, meaning you would not need a refund. Not only that I'm sure they will have some long term items that will only be in the OBT. That's why it's an event, they are rewarding you for using the cash shop for testing purposes and the fact you use cash to get the items during OBT.

#28 xSoulKeeper

xSoulKeeper

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:51 PM

Download Link please *-*

#29 Terr

Terr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Server:RO2 - Odin

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:05 PM

Looks like I'll have to actually play harder than I thought for the beta haha QwQ ohwellssomethingtodolol

#30 Rennie246

Rennie246

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:50 PM

It's nice to see some events where everybody can win if they put some time into it and not the usual ''First 10 to hit level 50 gets something and everybody else dosen't get jack'' kind of ''Event''.

#31 Chireiyu

Chireiyu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:03 PM

Ahh I'm even more pumped for OBT now! I really hope they'll put up a list as to which cash shop items will no longer be available after the official launch.

#32 livetune

livetune

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:02 PM

Can't wait for joining the event :(
Also the download client :D

#33 Faolain

Faolain

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:All

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:10 PM

I hope they do an art event. I want to crack out my drawing skills and draw something serious and not-a-speedpaint for once.

#34 KainHyrial

KainHyrial

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:40 PM

It's nice to see some events where everybody can win if they put some time into it and not the usual ''First 10 to hit level 50 gets something and everybody else dosen't get jack'' kind of ''Event''.

I agree.

I played until like I believe it was 25 or so on other version of RO2. Got to the second class change. I'm looking forward to a version for my own country tho.

#35 OneLastDance

OneLastDance

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 722 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 02:20 AM

Try It Now, Get It Back!

Date: April 20-22

Participation: Try out our unique items from the Item shop, even particular items that won’t be available after the official launch. After the Beta ends, we will return those items to you once we officially launch, so you get these limited items for official use!

** If I buy a mount now does it mean I'll come back to me at the launch?

#36 Thanatos09

Thanatos09

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 04:07 AM

is the EXp surge every 6 hours or every 6 straight hours we play

#37 IceAcolyte

IceAcolyte

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 04:13 AM

I hope they do an art event. I want to crack out my drawing skills and draw something serious and not-a-speedpaint for once.

I agree. I don't have skills in art but I always admire these atists. (And chibi art^^) They contribute even more than the mindless levelers&botters

#38 TearsDrop

TearsDrop

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 04:42 AM

where the download? i thought u guys said a couple of days before the release they will be a download avaliable?

#39 Thaiku

Thaiku

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 421 posts
  • LocationCanary Islands
  • Server:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 17 April 2013 - 04:58 AM

they are waiting to the limit to publish de download link... This smells to download problems, too muchs traffic, slow downloads, 20.000+ people tryng to download it at the same time....

Edited by Thaiku, 17 April 2013 - 04:58 AM.

#40 StryfeK

StryfeK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 05:20 AM

Can you tell us which events are per account only, and which ones are per character? Like the 10 hour event, do you get 1 per character that accumulates 10 hour of gameplay? And the lv35 one, do you get the prize for each character or is it limited to 1 per account?

#41 Krispin2

Krispin2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 05:34 AM

If they don't release the game for download soon they're going to have a biiiig mess with their servers being over loaded tomorrow.

Actually, I think that's inevitable at this point.
Even if they release it now its not like everyone will know, its close enough that half the people waiting will just wait until tomorrow.

Its gonna be Trickster all over again.

#42 Remuss

Remuss

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 05:55 AM

They cause them upon them self, they should have release the download link 2 days earlier so people could get ready now there will be big traffic on download :/

#43 ProtosX01

ProtosX01

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • LocationCurrently Working in Riyadh
  • Server:iRO2 LOTS Odin

Posted 17 April 2013 - 06:39 AM

>Card album has a duration
Tch.

Edit: Understandable, I suppose, but it always felt rotton to me that such an integral system was cash shop based.

Awesome to hear the other things!

Card album? is that the thing that holds the cards? or what? if that will be used everyday and its cash shop item... then damn...

Edited by ProtosX01, 17 April 2013 - 06:40 AM.

#44 ProtosX01

ProtosX01

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • LocationCurrently Working in Riyadh
  • Server:iRO2 LOTS Odin

Posted 17 April 2013 - 06:42 AM

They cause them upon them self, they should have release the download link 2 days earlier so people could get ready now there will be big traffic on download :/

they wanted to test the server for a bulk player access.. however this means any problem will cause a sever delay on the open beta.. it means the little 5 days beta duration...may actually be less than what it seems.. kinda sad...

#45 Krispin2

Krispin2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 07:27 AM

Oohh only five days huh.
Well aren't they confident.

#46 EclipseofUrDeath

EclipseofUrDeath

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 07:35 AM

let's see how this will turn out

#47 Sakarai

Sakarai

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:34 AM

They've still got all day if it happens it happens and if it doesn't due to some technical difficulties w/e. While I'm really looking forward to RO2 I don't want it to be plagued with a plethora of bugs or server issues from the start even in beta. Obviously there will be bugs and all that in beta but I'm talking about issues that would prevent people from even logging on like faulty patchers, fatal errors. server issues like the dreaded error 37 and etc. A lot of people still judge games by beta and I don't want that to be the reason people turn this game away. Take your time WarpPortal you've still got the rest of the day!

Edited by Sakarai, 17 April 2013 - 08:38 AM.

#48 datenshi888

datenshi888

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 17 April 2013 - 09:43 AM

Card album? is that the thing that holds the cards? or what? if that will be used everyday and its cash shop item... then damn...

SEARO2 had it so you got your first card album free fairly early into the game (and it lasts for 30days). After it expires you can then keep all the cards in it and take them out too, you just can't put them back in or put new cards in.

#49 synesthetic

synesthetic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 557 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 10:21 AM

SEARO2 had it so you got your first card album free fairly early into the game (and it lasts for 30days).

No, the first album you got there lasts 10 days, but the ones you could buy last 30 days.

#50 datenshi888

datenshi888

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 17 April 2013 - 12:06 PM

No, the first album you got there lasts 10 days, but the ones you could buy last 30 days.

Hm. Not sure anymore, could be.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users