• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MashiroCandy

MashiroCandy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 01:25 PM

For all dungeons, such as the Golden thief bug dungeon and the wolf dungeon, everytime I try to enter the dungeon, It will not load up the dungeon. Instead, nothing happens. I cannot enter the dungeon. Something else is wrong too, as after I cannot get into the dungeon, the NPCs disappears, and so does every other user( that was in front of the dungeon entrance) . I'm guessing I was moved into the dungeon(on the server side), but the screen didn't load up the dungeon(on the client side). The problem was kinda resolved by close the client, reopen the game, and enter the dungeon (right away). of course, getting out from the dungeon also suffer the same type of problem, as cannot get out of the dungeon.

You might ask if I can enter another channel, reset dungeon, or any other things such as change character, and logout. No. non of those worked after I tried to enter(or quit) the dungeon(after click the button nothing happens). The only way to exit the game was to force quit(using task manager to kill the process).I also tried to wait for 10 mins see if it will load(enter or exit dungeon), No. it does not. I am only and no disconnecting message is shown.

This also happens to switching to other maps too. But it worked half of the time.

Character: MoonRabbit
Graphics card: ATI Mobility R 4650
CPU: Core 2duo T9550

Edited by MashiroCandy, 20 April 2013 - 01:25 PM.

#2 crzyblue

crzyblue

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 05:30 PM

please post here: http://forums.warppo...ing-connection/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users