[Classic] Elven [1]/Auger/Slotting Troy NPC/NewMids[1]/When? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[Classic] Elven [1]/Auger/Slotting Troy NPC/NewMids[1]/When?

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 19 May 2013 - 04:12 PM

^

Edited by HayrohsLegacy, 19 May 2013 - 04:23 PM.

#2 Sackof

Sackof

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 19 May 2013 - 04:15 PM

Or more slotted mids: [1]mini glasses, [1] glasses, [1] sunglasses, etc Preferably NOT account bound.

#3 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 19 May 2013 - 04:18 PM

If there would be something new I want machoman glasses [1] but I'm so fine w/mids acct bind.

#4 Magefist

Magefist

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 953 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles CA
  • Server:Classic

Posted 19 May 2013 - 04:43 PM

Can't really remember but were there slotted black frame glasses before renewal?

#5 Correy

Correy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 460 posts
  • LocationMinnesota
  • Server:iRO

Posted 19 May 2013 - 07:01 PM

No.

#6 Jaffer

Jaffer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1349 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 07:39 PM

There's no reason they can't just make any mid slotable, so long as they remove its stats. That would give variety to our headgear selection which we are seriously lacking.

#7 azertygf

azertygf

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 688 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Server:RE:START

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:11 PM

Make event one week or just a week end for make One Mid-gear slot with hard farming quest.

#8 kschamp

kschamp

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1208 posts
  • LocationCalifornia.

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:43 PM

Slotted Machoman. That's all I want for christmas.

#9 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 20 May 2013 - 09:00 AM

I want unbound mids, for that true classic experience. :(

#10 HeIIraiser

HeIIraiser

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1201 posts
  • LocationUranus

Posted 20 May 2013 - 09:16 AM

Wouldn't everybody prefer slotted BDMs? :gg:

#11 zerowon

zerowon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 941 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 09:30 AM

id take any sloted mid now its been too long and iunlucky with sloting coupons 10 and not 1 sunnie

#12 JohnNooodles

JohnNooodles

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • Location....

Posted 20 May 2013 - 04:02 PM

Not mid, but...Kitsune Mask [1]... :p_smile:

Edited by JohnNooodles, 20 May 2013 - 04:03 PM.

#13 Ithica

Ithica

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 01:03 AM

also please stop doing rare chance of getting an even rarer chance to make one - i still feel extremely ripped off and resentful

#14 Hrishi

Hrishi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2365 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:31 AM

Why not make an ingame quest to turn existing mids into slotted versions? Omfg a headgear quest without kafra shop to make something useful? You can sell it in the kafra shop too if you must, but give a way to make it ingame.

#15 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:34 AM

Why not make an ingame quest to turn existing mids into slotted versions? Omfg a headgear quest without kafra shop to make something useful? You can sell it in the kafra shop too if you must, but give a way to make it ingame.

Sounds not profitable and like work hmm

#16 JohnNooodles

JohnNooodles

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • Location....

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:29 AM

Why stop at mids? There are tons of useless headgears from the quests that you use to make them. Just remove the effects when you slot them, now you have a not useless hat that can be useful if you like it's style. Would kinda be like classic's version of costumes...

#17 Chipotle

Chipotle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1146 posts
  • LocationProntera back alley
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:34 AM

Can we not have renewal stuff on "classic", Slotted mid gears used to be super rare, lets keep it that way

#18 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:43 AM

They should either exist fairly freely or not exist at all. Having them rare(rare meaning you have to pay a lot of $$$ for them and is super pay to win) is retarded.

#19 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:45 AM

Can we not have renewal stuff on "classic", Slotted mid gears used to be super rare, lets keep it that way

You're from Valkyrie, the server I'm from was older and they weren't that rare until years later where they imbalanced the sever in favour of the few.

I believe they should be freely obtainable via non kafrashop methods, and unbound.

Because tell me why the 'ef a solo player deserves to be stronger than a group?

#20 Chipotle

Chipotle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1146 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:58 AM

:hmm: Been playing on iro since beta, please stop acting like your the only one that has been playing for a while.

Unbound gears I agree, slotted mids no. One time event http://irowiki.org/w...unglasses_Quest , people didnt get events every couple of months(paid event or otherwise)? If a solo player is stronger because he has a slotted mid gear...might be time to analyze what you are doing wrong?>_>

Edit : Incase you haven't noticed there are a bunch of people that were selling the slotting coupons, if you dont want to spend $, spend z?

Edited by Chipotle, 21 May 2013 - 09:03 AM.

#21 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:04 AM

:hmm: Been playing on iro since beta, please stop acting like your the only one that has been playing for a while.

Unbound gears I agree, slotted mids no. Also as far as I remember they had a slotted sunnies event after 2-3 years of the official servers starting up? If a solo player is stronger because he has a slotted mid gear...might be time to analyze what you are doing wrong?>_>

Edit : Incase you haven't noticed there are a bunch of people that were selling the slotting coupons, if you dont want to spend $, spend z?

I'm not really sure where to start with this. The slotted sunnies "event" wasn't even a year after the servers started up, so I'm not exactly sure where you're drawing your experiences from.

Lets take the example of a maya purple card, there's something that it makes a huge difference on. There's no reason for the slotted mid gear to be *as rare* as they are now, let alone account bound. (they weren't originally!) infact ORIGINALLY, you were able to get them from OLD PURPLE BOXES.... no event required. Those were removed after iROs event made them a little *too easy*.

So why not wipe the slate clean and start out how it was intended the first time? Give OPBs value like they were supposed to have, and make sure a strong gear not so rare and not account bound.

Why? $$$$ that's why.

Oh p.s: incase you hadn't noticed, there's almost no non kafrashop economy left in the game.

#22 Chipotle

Chipotle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1146 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:17 AM

The management and times have changed. Clearly profit margin is what is driving the game. iRO is making a whole lot more $ than what they were in 2003. You cannot be that naive to expect this level of responsiveness(your WP tickets/in game content) without the income they are getting via the kafra shop.

Im not sure if you are trying to protest to the kafrashop modeled economy, its a lost cause if you are. You cannot have your cake and eat it too.

Back to topic. Im just raising my strong opposition to this. As you were.

Edited by Chipotle, 21 May 2013 - 09:18 AM.

#23 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:30 AM

yes, I too believe that destroying the game making it unbalanced and unpleasant to play will increase their profit margins.

take a lesson from riot.

#24 Susan

Susan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1024 posts
  • Server:ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:39 AM

they could unbind them, but keep them rare as they are right now, and in addition add acc-bound elven ears

#25 Themes

Themes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 01:44 PM

Keep them account bound but add more of them to the economy or unbind them and keep them 'rare' only adding coupons every couple of months (we're due, coupon prices are skyrocketing right now).

It'd be interesting to see a sign-like quest though that added a pair of account bound sunnies. It could be failable and a decent length while not being datamined like crazy, so we'd have to try figure it out etc. That sounds an awful lot like having to play the game so I'm not sure all our GUILD VS GUILD ME BRO players would like that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users