Patch Notes v499 - Server Maintenance at 2:00 PM PST on Tuesday! 4/1/2014 - Page 2 - Patch Notes Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes v499 - Server Maintenance at 2:00 PM PST on Tuesday! 4/1/2014

• Please log in to reply
148 replies to this topic

#26 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 April 2014 - 05:32 PM

Think every mount (except for the dungeon drops and the bone spider which drops from kera) falls under the policy that they be account bound. So I highly doubt it.

I know they are account bound. That is why I am asking him if there is any chance for them to change the policy and make the dragon mount trade-able or vendable. It is not the first time they unbound the account bound items, you know.

#27 Valakas

Valakas

Community Member of the Month for April

• Members
  • 817 posts
  • LocationThere! *points somewhere*
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis & Odin

Posted 01 April 2014 - 05:35 PM

Any SS on the Bunny BP guys ? Am at work here, help me out please :D 

#28 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 01 April 2014 - 05:37 PM

I know they are account bound. That is why I am asking him if there is any chance for them to change the policy and make the dragon mount trade-able or vendable. It is not the first time they unbound the account bound items, you know.

Well they usually tend to stick with their policies. Just saying that is rather unlikely that it will happen.

#29 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 05:39 PM

Any SS on the Bunny BP guys ? Am at work here, help me out please :D

It looks almost identical to the faith bunny back

#30 Valakas

Valakas

• Members
  • 817 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 05:41 PM

It looks almost identical to the faith bunny back

Can you please share the SS bro ? Coz i bought the bunny back pack not very long ago.

#31 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 05:44 PM

Well they usually tend to stick with their policies. Just saying that is rather unlikely that it will happen.

I am agreeing with you. However, with that saying, I have been here since the beginning of ROSE, and I have seen many things, you have wished to never be saw, and I also have seen many things, which you would never believe it was possible.

Edited by ChampPower, 01 April 2014 - 05:54 PM.

#32 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.

Posted 01 April 2014 - 05:50 PM

I am agreeing with you. However, wit that saying, I have been here since the beginning of ROSE, and I have seen many things, you have wished to never be saw, and I also have seen many things, which you would never believe it is possible.

I've seen plenty already, I can somewhat guess, and would believe it too.

#33 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 05:53 PM

Can you please share the SS bro ? Coz i bought the bunny back pack not very long ago.

sure

Untitled.jpg

#34 TazDeviL01

TazDeviL01

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Server:Mighty Draco

Posted 01 April 2014 - 06:36 PM

how can i get Easter Bunny Wings? I have the all the Easter parts now, basket and the 6 eggs.

#35 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 06:43 PM

You have to open the special egg for a chance of getting the Easter Bunny Wing. to get the special egg, you have to take the egg quest, hunt down all 6 color egg, wear the bunny set with basket as EQ, talked with Judy, and chose the special egg option (instead of white bunny backpack option).

#36 TazDeviL01

TazDeviL01

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Server:Mighty Draco

Posted 01 April 2014 - 06:48 PM

You have to open the special egg for a chance of getting the Easter Bunny Wing. to get the special egg, you have to take the egg quest, hunt down all 6 color egg, wear the bunny set with basket as EQ, talked with Judy, and chose the special egg option (instead of white bunny backpack option).

Oh thank you very much ChampPower..

#37 MidnightSmurf

MidnightSmurf

Artisan Representative

• Members
  • 1424 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 01 April 2014 - 07:06 PM

Cleric

Purify
(The issue with Purify was well discussed from last week and the following was done to hopefully help resolve the utility of the skill, while still keeping some of the intended balance of use in being a debuff counter.)

• Cooldown starts at 8 seconds, reduces by 1 second per skill level after, to a mastered 4 second cooldown.
    • Level 1 : Dispel : 1
    • Level 2 : Dispel : 1 ~ 2
    • Level 3 : Dispel : 2
    • Level 4 : Dispel : 2 ~ 3
    • Level 5 : Dispel : 3

(Unique) Purify (AoE)

• AoE range will be reduced to 10m, from 20m
  • Effect has been updated to a set number of Dispels : 2

The normal Purify update, well done from my perspective.

The AoE Purify, updated to 2 dispells  great job.

10m range????  Nerfing the cooldown by a TON, nerfing the nr of dispels by a TON, nerfing the range by a TON. Babyyyysteps.

My oppinion and question.
Is it too much to ask if we could have had the AoE Purify reduction come in steps? Like we reduced the dispels to 3 and increased the cooldown to 5second. Now TEST.
It's still too good? Go to 2 dispels, 7 seconds. Still too good? dispels 1, cooldown 5seconds. It dispels too little? Go back to dispel 2 and increase the cooldown to 9seconds. Still not balanced? keep 2 dispels, 9 seconds and reduce the AoE range from 20m to 15m. Now TEST.

In my mind your steps are very radical ones.

Edit: Just noticed the Box of Fortune, containing 5 medals costs 350 IM. A single medal costs 70 IM. Have I missed something cause I get it to that we're paying the same price even if we buy the "big-pack" deal.

Edited by MidnightSmurf, 01 April 2014 - 07:17 PM.

#38 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 07:19 PM

The normal Purify update, well done from my perspective.

The AoE Purify, updated to 2 dispells great job.

10m range???? Nerfing the cooldown by a TON, nerfing the nr of dispels by a TON, nerfing the range by a TON. Babyyyysteps.
My oppinion and question.
Is it too much to ask if we could have had the AoE Purify reduction come in steps? Like we reduced the dispels to 3 and increased the cooldown to 5second. Now TEST.
It's still too good? Go to 2 dispels, 7 seconds. Still too good? dispels 1, cooldown 5seconds. It dispels too little? Go back to dispel 2 and increase the cooldown to 9seconds. Still not balanced? keep 2 dispels, 9 seconds and reduce the AoE range from 20m to 15m. Now TEST.

In my mind your steps are very radical ones.

Give up, Midnight. Let's anybody , who like to weaken the cleric, make a cleric and play their cleric. I like to play the cleric to support everyone, but I have changed and played the OP classes after they neft on the cleric to or near the point of unplayable.

Now, if CD cannot start, I do not care. If there is no cleric in war, I do not care. Those are not the cleric's fault. Those are the fault of the group of people, who try to weaken the cleric for their own gains.

#39 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.

Posted 01 April 2014 - 07:24 PM

Having to change it around so many times will only be seen as troublesome to most, but whatever. I disagree on the range nerf. While it was kind of overpowered in a sense, the large AoE radius made it so that it would still have effect even if people spread out more. Less range on AoE effects means people will just attempt to hole up together to all be in the area of effect range, making for very static, point blank slugging matches. Larger radiuses allows for more dynamic combat including more movement.

#40 kwayan19

kwayan19

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1031 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 07:44 PM

most of the clerics that are active doesn't even bother with purify~ so whoop whoop

just finished patching... description says on both unique and normal puris~ still does 1 measly puri

haven't tested it yet though just read the description

Edited by kwayan19, 01 April 2014 - 07:52 PM.

#41 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 01 April 2014 - 07:48 PM

Leo, i am spinning and i have to ask  ::: when u wearing the viking axe i dont get the 90 movement speed stat, and its listed armor, gloves, boots, battle axe to get the 25% exp rate 50% drop chance....so what about the armor??

Is this how it supposed to be??

Yes it is intentional.  Bonus stats, appraisal stats and equipment set bonuses are not active while wearing items as a costume.

#42 ChickenBucket

ChickenBucket

Bourgeois Representative

• Members
  • 1175 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico
  • Server:Poo'onis

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:33 PM

yea increase scouts skills animations but leave launcher bourgs skill animation the same... that it actually takes forever to cast a skill.-.-

#43 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:04 PM

Valakas, the bunny pack you bought for 20b is in the item mall for 200IM. Told you not to buy that cursed thing man.

#44 Valakas

Valakas

• Members
  • 817 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:29 PM

Valakas, the bunny pack you bought for 20b is in the item mall for 200IM. Told you not to buy that cursed thing man.

*Pats feuer shoulder* See ? I told you man, that few B's you lost last week was all good....imagine other's who suffered greater than you.....imagine me... 

*breakdown*

#45 3722121031200347517

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:50 PM

increase a little bit of def on clerics pls..how can you support everyone when you cant even support yourself(as a cleric) -.-

#46 borgahutt

borgahutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1317 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 01:47 AM

has the purify been updated or not as in the description mine still says 3.5 second cooldown with a dispell of 1 and its level 5????

EDIT: mine doesnt seem to be working properly, it only dispells one...

Edited by borgahutt, 02 April 2014 - 08:48 AM.

#47 borgahutt

borgahutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1317 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 02:07 AM

and the lower in the heals has seemed to increase significantly, you really dont get alot of points from supporting your team anymore...

76 points for over 1.5million heals seems low to me, considering it was a close game of constant healing

Edited by borgahutt, 02 April 2014 - 02:08 AM.

#48 kwayan19

kwayan19

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1031 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 02:15 AM

haha told you there will always be a cleric nerf in every patch

#49 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 02 April 2014 - 02:40 AM

Game Arena Update
Healing contribution to group activity has been lowered slightly as it was offsetting other group activity values.

I don't understand this part.  What was wrong with healing?  Most matches of CD the clerics only got higher scores if they were healing a lot and it was a close match.  And even then They were rarely at the top.  We are usually within the top 5 or so if it is a good game, but if it is a bad game Clerics are on the bottom in points.  So is it healing to group activity combined points or healing points for the single cleric?  I thought the only group points were for winning and taking down crystals.

Also, purify range should be at least 15m.  from 25 to 10 is a bit drastic.  Not much reason to get it for 10m range and 2 debuffs.  I agree with the 2 but the range is pretty much worthless.  

#50 Infinity49

Infinity49

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 03:09 AM

and the lower in the heals has seemed to increase significantly, you really dont get alot of points from supporting your team anymore...

76 points for over 1.5million heals seems low to me, considering it was a close game of constant healing

Still more than a lot of classes for doing their main job. (knight pl0x)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users