Coming Gem Update, come check it out! - Page 10 - Patch Notes Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Coming Gem Update, come check it out!

• Please log in to reply
243 replies to this topic

#226 Ragnarald

Ragnarald

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 16 September 2014 - 05:24 PM

I tried to put topaz on my hat, glove, shoe and backitem, but it says not compatible...i think i need to read the list again...

#227 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 16 September 2014 - 05:44 PM

Okay, so, I checked the list of what gems could be put into what and you all have listed some old gems that could be put into hats, masks, etc. but that is in fact not true.  I just tried to put an Opal into a pair of glasses and it said it wasn't compatible.  Same with a Quartz into a hat.  Might want to change that information ot it'll confuse people, unless I'm missing something here.

I tried to put topaz on my hat, glove, shoe and backitem, but it says not compatible...i think i need to read the list again...

http://rose.irowiki.org/wiki/Gems

Check the list again, as Opal, Quartz and Topaz clearly states that they are only compatible with Body, Weapon, Ring, Necklace or Earring (which is the same for most of the pre-update gems). The gem's in-game tooltip also indicates which slots a gem may be placed into.

Edited by Genesis, 16 September 2014 - 05:48 PM.

#228 djDarkX

djDarkX

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 16 September 2014 - 09:14 PM

Yes, I get that, but the list provided in the first post is what most people will read and thus be given false information.  That's why I'm saying that they should just edit the post to remove that info.

#229 borgahutt

borgahutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1317 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 11:00 PM

ok, just a quick question? so if you want to add a stat to an event item you have to obtain the stat from another event item??  as it wouldnt work from normal piece of graded gear

Also if you want the stat on an item mall item you have to get it from an item mall item???

please clarify

#230 Squipy

Squipy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1237 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 11:44 PM

ok, just a quick question? so if you want to add a stat to an event item you have to obtain the stat from another event item??  as it wouldnt work from normal piece of graded gear

Also if you want the stat on an item mall item you have to get it from an item mall item???

please clarify

yes. look at where it says "Item Grade" on each equipment, they need to be the same.

substats on normal graded gear are transferable to other normal graded gear of the same level or higher. 

#231 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 17 September 2014 - 01:34 AM

1. Too many useless stats, hitting the needed max stat with rerolls is way harder now. If I want to upgrade my 50\40 to 75\50 I don't really like to see rerolls going to waste because now we have 75\10mp recovery or 75\10hp recovery or 75\300hp or 75\150 mp, seriously. You guys want us to throw money away for you but this is just ridiculous, remove the useless stats from the top tier.

2. Too many new gems really, I can understand 10-15 new gems with the core stats and the most important ones but we're talking 60 new gems with the most random and often very similar stats. Getting that 1 you need from farming is going to be close to impossible.

3. Why would you add 5 new passives for every IM passive we had? at 150 pts each its 30 passives we'll have to buy + 10 aspd\ap ones thats 40 passives are you kidding me?? 6k IM pts (per char wtf) or a lifetime of CD to get them on just 1 char.

I really don't understand what you're doing other than messing with our wallets, you're just pumping stats via new gems and new passives for like no reason at all it's gonna end up being super unbalanced again!

edit: just noticed the crit\def\mdef\dodge\mspd\acc mini passives arent even in the Honor shop but only available through Item Mall...thats an auto 4.5k needed to get them on every active character.

I knew you guys would come up with something new for us to spend money on...but this is disgusting, shame on you, seriously. Your thirst for money is simply disgusting. This is not how you treat your customers.

Edited by Gojio, 17 September 2014 - 02:06 AM.

#232 siamore

siamore

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 02:34 AM

does this mean the old gems who is [1] -> [7] will be able to go [1] -> [9]? since you guys added 9 levels of each gems (of the new 1s)??

And also want to ask, you guys keep making every singel char stronger (but leaving pure supporting clerics in the dust), since for what reason support cleric want attack? we are support class not a freaking attack class....

Edited by siamore, 17 September 2014 - 02:39 AM.

#233 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 17 September 2014 - 03:42 AM

1. Too many useless stats, hitting the needed max stat with rerolls is way harder now. If I want to upgrade my 50\40 to 75\50 I don't really like to see rerolls going to waste because now we have 75\10mp recovery or 75\10hp recovery or 75\300hp or 75\150 mp, seriously. You guys want us to throw money away for you but this is just ridiculous, remove the useless stats from the top tier.

2. Too many new gems really, I can understand 10-15 new gems with the core stats and the most important ones but we're talking 60 new gems with the most random and often very similar stats. Getting that 1 you need from farming is going to be close to impossible.

3. Why would you add 5 new passives for every IM passive we had? at 150 pts each its 30 passives we'll have to buy + 10 aspd\ap ones thats 40 passives are you kidding me?? 6k IM pts (per char wtf) or a lifetime of CD to get them on just 1 char.

I really don't understand what you're doing other than messing with our wallets, you're just pumping stats via new gems and new passives for like no reason at all it's gonna end up being super unbalanced again!

edit: just noticed the crit\def\mdef\dodge\mspd\acc mini passives arent even in the Honor shop but only available through Item Mall...thats an auto 4.5k needed to get them on every active character.

I knew you guys would come up with something new for us to spend money on...but this is disgusting, shame on you, seriously. Your thirst for money is simply disgusting. This is not how you treat your customers.

Yea this is completely ridiculous. It's almost impossible to hit the damn stats we need. With about 1200sen, I crafted literally over 800 accessory pieces, 300 backshields. Not one of those damn items came remotely close to 75.50. I really don't even think they included that in craft stats. I feel all of this is a stupid rip off scam including all of these ridiculous IM books we have to buy now. Seriously this update came out to be really ridiculous. As Gojio says, What is the point of those IM books you want us to buy? Taking 5% Crit away from out passive and making us buy the same 5% crit back? I really don't believe you guys forgot to rescale it from before. And again, this 75.50 stat is impossible to get. Thank you!

#234 joelhouse09

joelhouse09

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 04:14 AM

Yea this is completely ridiculous. It's almost impossible to hit the damn stats we need. With about 1200sen, I crafted literally over 800 accessory pieces, 300 backshields. Not one of those damn items came remotely close to 75.50. I really don't even think they included that in craft stats. I feel all of this is a stupid rip off scam including all of these ridiculous IM books we have to buy now. Seriously this update came out to be really ridiculous. As Gojio says, What is the point of those IM books you want us to buy? Taking 5% Crit away from out passive and making us buy the same 5% crit back? I really don't believe you guys forgot to rescale it from before. And again, this 75.50 stat is impossible to get. Thank you!

craft lvl 10 gear grade 1 with 50crit/75accu then use enchantment scroll to copy and transfer to arua acce or raptor backshield. .

#235 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 04:35 AM

Love the passives.  You're giving them(offensive classes) more ap, attackspeed, etc---We get nothing to try to combat it with. 

Also love that most of the good gems which could be used on a support cleric have to be farmed.  Tons of good gems in the valor/honor shop for offensive though. 

#236 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York

Posted 17 September 2014 - 04:45 AM

craft lvl 10 gear grade 1 with 50crit/75accu then use enchantment scroll to copy and transfer to arua acce or raptor backshield. .

Duh, thats exactly what I did. The substat doesn't even appear. Why don't you try it before you tell someone to do the obvious.

#237 joelhouse09

joelhouse09

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 04:54 AM

i already have 1 set of 50/75 arua and bs. Better than reroll. Hard part is doing dg only. . .

#238 joelhouse09

joelhouse09

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 05:06 AM

Duh, thats exactly what I did. The substat doesn't even appear. Why don't you try it before you tell someone to do the obvious.

u said you crafted 800accesory and 300backshield. No need to craft specific item, any item will do with item grade 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9. I just craft green hat lowest hat that can be crafted by artisan. And i have 1000sen only. It takes time but affordable tought cloth and worn out is material.

Edited by joelhouse09, 17 September 2014 - 08:17 AM.

#239 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York

Posted 17 September 2014 - 05:06 AM

Zzz..i crafted near 1000 items, nothing. Most of them were garbage stats at 1200 sen...

#240 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria

Posted 17 September 2014 - 05:10 AM

uhm try your luck with green hats :3

#241 joelhouse09

joelhouse09

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 05:12 AM

uhm try your luck with green hats :3

yeah.

#242 bergjasper

bergjasper

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 01:02 PM

What's the order of strength of the different gem levels?

#243 WH0MP

WH0MP

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 01:06 PM

like this:

Vt3XbK.png

#244 bergjasper

bergjasper

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 01:19 PM

Aight thanks, how about Amazing? Just came across those too but they aren't in the list tho.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users