#30 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 04 December 2014 - 08:51 PM

where is potens lateral slash dna?

Wait, they got rid of Potens Lateral Slash? Probably the most useful DNA on the Bartuk tree.

lol this is absurd, how can a person possibly make some of these mistakes. Moderated Slayer adds MP cost to Slayer. Why would you ever get this DNA when all it does is consume MP faster? They even kept Strengthened Fighting Will. One of the most useless skills there is.

I seriously just don't get it and I probably never will. Why are these guys in charge making changes to a game they don't even understand? Its beyond amateur what they are doing, while they take a long time, and release untested patches. How do these things even get past testing? I have tested software before and some of these mistakes I would catch in less than 5 minutes of opening the application. Well at least they exceeded my expectations. I thought for sure I would not even be able to login. I think I will continue not playing Warp Portal games.

Maybe what they meant by the Darkness Rises is that they are planning to pull the plug on this game.

Edited by Cleffy, 04 December 2014 - 09:20 PM.

#31 exilehunter

exilehunter

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2101 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 04 December 2014 - 08:55 PM

Defiler DNA:

Vampiric Touch AoE broken.

been broken for a month or so

#32 XRosebloodX

XRosebloodX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 365 posts
  • Server:Nova

Posted 04 December 2014 - 09:25 PM

For Players:

Happy Hour daily quest is lvl one. Supply crates are around Nova's warp gate. Turn back into Beer Baron Rico in Nova Tavern so you can get smashed and obtain 45% battle reward score, 30% item drop, 30% exp, or 75% lant bonus. Bonus lasts for 3 hours.

Rex quest is on northwest border of Trifri. One man sells eggs. One man does the quests. Quests are level 50. Complete the quests and you get a Mount License. This is a daily quest at the end. You need 5 licenses to compound one rex. Oh, you also need 50kk and 2 infinity atmas. (Because we all know level 50s have 50kk  :heh: ). You put in your license first, not the egg (of your choice btw). The recipe will give you a rex with 35% speed. Then you have the option to compound again for another 50kk and 10 infinity atmas for the 75% rex. 

For Alteris:

Defi's can't put any points into AoE Vamp Touch. So...basically unplayable solo with fun mobs. 

The rex quest, compounding a mount for 15% upgrade is not worth 50kk. I've bought compounded 85 sets for 60kk or less. Also, no lvl 50 is going to be able to afford that unless the toon is an alt or they beg it off someone. The infinity atmas required? Unless they magically start dropping (it'd be nice not to have to compound everything by the way if indeed the shards are that), the new rex stuff are pieces of trash. Kind of neat idea! But, again poor execution. Still stuck on the "Feedin the Hungry" part because there is only one rex to feed and it has a really long spawn time. I haven't seen it once I got the quest. Think it spawns in different places, but not sure. Look, we know it's a smaller playerbase, but ONE hungry rex? Seriously?

Happy hour quest, that one is pretty good. So good job on that.

And pretty good job on ele apart from lack of points and debuffs. But hey, debuffs are recolored, instant (not that fake instant we get from dna), and with damage. So that's better. No double DNA or skills, so that's nice too. Some of the newer DNAs still have that "0" at the bottom? World boss works fine. Going to be constantly farmed like deadlies, but meh. Added honor to Voxy yet?

ALSO! On the rex quest, one location is very difficult to find. I think this is the one where it's in the large rock. People can go hours without being able to feed that hungry rex. Surprised it hasn't died yet. I'm assuming it was supposed to spawn on top of the rock, but that was not the outcome. 

Edited by XRosebloodX, 05 December 2014 - 05:33 AM.

#33 Empyro

Empyro

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, U.S.A.
  • Server:Trif / Hammerine Vet

Posted 04 December 2014 - 09:35 PM

Soon: Kruxena with Giant Bludgeons, Tempests with Launchers, Shamans Dual-Wielding Axes. Lets do this !

LMFAO!

#34 csman1a4e

csman1a4e

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 149 posts
  • LocationPlancy
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:12 PM

The Darkness Rises

Berseker - This class has gone under a major change.

NEW SKILLS:

• Intention.jpgBartuk's Savagery: Sacrifice a large portion of your own HP in order to be immune to slows, sleeps and other forms of crowd control for a short time.

The Skill at Lvl 7 say's the duration is 45 sec....(Nice) But its actualy 9~10 sec

#35 RyanAKAInvoker

RyanAKAInvoker

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:19 PM

Where DNA extend Lightning Restrain For Tempest???? fix plss..

#36 Skid

Skid

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1034 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Warframe/Smite

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:55 PM

Pandora's box finally opened..... unleash the Kraken!

Edited by Skid, 05 December 2014 - 01:28 AM.

#37 Vulcano

Vulcano

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3907 posts
  • LocationPortugal
  • Server:Nova/trifrri server

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:57 PM

u gona give us ujc ?

#38 explicid17

explicid17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1170 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 04 December 2014 - 11:24 PM

is it just me or does Beer Baron Rico look like a dominatrix?

#39 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 12:12 AM

started new warrior has passive skills in dw mastery...guess what cannot equip a fukin claw....failure to meet requirements

this is not acceptable...wtf are u tryin to do here? where the hell is ur brain?

why cant u add knukle to beserker skills?...

patch that fix it NAOW!!

Edited by sonemere, 05 December 2014 - 01:05 AM.

#40 Vulcano

Vulcano

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3907 posts
  • LocationPortugal
  • Server:Nova/trifrri server

Posted 05 December 2014 - 12:24 AM

warriors have dna on dual mastery and not 2n handed weapons ? LOL

#41 XRosebloodX

XRosebloodX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 01:23 AM

Rex Quest Compounding:

Kj6QUx8l.jpg

EPnygUYl.jpg

#42 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 01:44 AM

why would u think 50kk lant is ok price to compound a dumb ass rex? if it was worth that much...u could....

sell items to rex

give it dash skill

it better learn how to fly (or be destroyed)

rex can be used as a pet just to pikup loot.

thats worth the price u ask. a crayon experiment is not worth that price.

#43 cosi4zara

cosi4zara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 05 December 2014 - 01:51 AM

Bro why u took away my lateral slash dna on warlord?Also why do i have dual mastery when i can`t use the silly weaps?

LoL @ the price of the rex .

Edited by cosi4zara, 05 December 2014 - 01:53 AM.

#44 WhateverHeSaid

WhateverHeSaid

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 02:18 AM

Movement Speed +75% o.O

It's seens to be a extension from new mount, since it's should have only +35%.

#45 BumblefootV7

BumblefootV7

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 03:19 AM

Another class changed and broken good work. Also a very well done on the lack of testing before release . Finally a very big thank you for ignoring months of player suggestions and using your own under educated ideas. I can see nothing that makes sense released by this circus of clowns they call devs. I call them clown1 and clown2. My prediction is Requiem will close in early June 2015.

#46 BumblefootV7

BumblefootV7

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 03:22 AM

In case your wondering Alteris when I say clown2 in future posts I mean you.

#47 XRosebloodX

XRosebloodX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 05:20 AM

Someone was asking about respawn time on boss. It's like 5 or 6 hours. 

#48 xXxGangstaxXx

xXxGangstaxXx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 109 posts
  • Locationhell
  • Server:both

Posted 05 December 2014 - 06:07 AM

First of all, Nice update !

The zerk skills are nice but i think the bartuk legacy has a way too crazy % of defense loss, shred and armor breaker do not stack together, the description on the savagery is false, it says 45 sec Duration but ist only 9 sec, the Heal over time  hyper mode is kinda low on Duration and has a Long cooldown ,kinda worthless , the blood rage skill has a fixed value and ignores defense not a bad Thing but with OP gear that skill is really OP , maybe make the cd a bit lower since all our skills consume hp now,, the new dna added has some Errors in description,

All in all with a Little work we can make it all better , And again nice update , Needs a Little more work to Balance the skills and fix them but for now ist nice you guys relased it , Keep it up :)

Oh and megaton slash...low dmg  i was hoping maybe more then lethal death blow or atleast near it

Edited by xXxGangstaxXx, 05 December 2014 - 06:20 AM.

#49 S3Ke

S3Ke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 07:00 AM

ok ..i was expecting a bit more power to the skill spam zerks with this patch ...but they kinda got worse...lethal death blow dmg is lower now since u removed the dna for it ...megaton slash dmg is lower then lvl 40 skill (slayer) LOL  please increase its dmg...hypermode cooldown is hilarious almost 2 mins ..decrease the cooldown otherwise ...how the hell are zerks suppose to stay alive now since all the skills uses hp and they pretty much defenceless? ...overall ..less dmg ...less survivability ..also please someone tell me what does these dna changes potens LDB "effects of leathal death blow -10 " theres one for skull crashed too ...i used a couple points but it doesnt seem to change anything to the skills ...oh and please GIVE US SOME UJC  most of the skill spam zerks are now Warlords...give them a chance to test the new zerk skills...thank you

Edited by S3Ke, 05 December 2014 - 07:12 AM.

#50 XRosebloodX

XRosebloodX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 09:17 AM

Additional Bugs

• Elementalist Absorbing Energy says water damage and -50% fire res debuff does not increase damage for the skill
  • Lyle's stats have not changed?

Edited by XRosebloodX, 05 December 2014 - 09:18 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users