St. Patrick's Day Event 2015 - Page 2 - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

St. Patrick's Day Event 2015

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#26 Cer89

Cer89

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 March 2015 - 05:23 PM

GMs don't respond to threads here (or even read them probably); CMs rarely post here either. regular mods can't do anything more besides letting the CMs know of the issue but like I said, since this is a temp event you are better off posting in the next tiki tues thread when it comes up (should definitely be up by Monday) so that they can take a look at fixing it during the next maint.

http://forums.warppo...ka-tiki-lounge/

I know what a moderator is and what they do here. It's not my first time around the forums. But I never heard of tiki anything lmao. Last I played Ragnarok was in 2011 i believe... that thread sounds silly if you ask me. (having already looked through your link) I mean, people try to make all kinds of personal request and don't think of the game at all. Maybe they're just having fun I guess, or trying to make extra e-bucks lol.  

No one has mentioned anything about the current st patricks bug on that thread and the new thread on that silly Q&A hasn't presented itself haha. I think I'm giving up on this quest, I can make back the 3m I spent on evidence.... Probably won't play or support this game after my vip ends on main because of all these bugs that make the game un playable.... Wasn't this bad back then and more people played this too haha. Good luck mr "Batman" >.>

#27 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 March 2015 - 07:15 PM

lol your loss if you decide not to ask questions on the tiki tues thread; it's the fastest way to get problems addressed.  i've tried helping out but you don't seem to want it.

#28 Cer89

Cer89

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 March 2015 - 07:38 PM

My loss was spending money on this game not failing to ask a question on a forum, which I already have.

#29 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 07:45 PM

:thumb2:

#30 Moonpsycho666

Moonpsycho666

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 03:39 PM

lol your loss if you decide not to ask questions on the tiki tues thread; it's the fastest way to get problems addressed.  i've tried helping out but you don't seem to want it.

It's not really the player's job to jump through all those hoops just to get a simple issue addressed. Its frustrating that the St. Patrick's day glitch is being completely ignored and swept under the rug - not even a sticky with an apology, no acknowledgement at all.

The very least they could do, if they cant fix the event, is take it out entirely, because the majority of players cant do the event and get green ales, while a small portion can and are the only ones benefitting. While I'm sure its great for that handful of players getting green ale, its just not fair to the rest of us. Get rid of this failed event pl0x

#31 Rotatoe

Rotatoe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 03:51 PM

Its frustrating 

iro in a nutshell

#32 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 04:53 PM

It's not really the player's job to jump through all those hoops just to get a simple issue addressed. Its frustrating that the St. Patrick's day glitch is being completely ignored and swept under the rug - not even a sticky with an apology, no acknowledgement at all.

The very least they could do, if they cant fix the event, is take it out entirely, because the majority of players cant do the event and get green ales, while a small portion can and are the only ones benefitting. While I'm sure its great for that handful of players getting green ale, its just not fair to the rest of us. Get rid of this failed event pl0x

i ran 5 completely fresh chars through last week with no issues.  it takes you 5 mins to get this done, and you can get fresh chars easily with janeway right now.

there comes a point when people just need to stop crying about it; it's not like this is a multi-day 150+ level quest.

#33 ImReveL

ImReveL

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 110 posts
  • Server:Chaos (Renewal)

Posted 02 April 2015 - 05:00 PM

i've completed it with my RK, and GM also fix my ranger, so now it's no more problem for me...

but the event will end soon anyways..

#34 Moonpsycho666

Moonpsycho666

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 08:22 PM

Guess I should have checked if the event works before I posted because it does work now. I Talked to Mysterious Man and it actually restarded the quest

But if its really gonna end soon I still got hosed overall rofl

#35 ImReveL

ImReveL

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 110 posts
  • Server:Chaos (Renewal)

Posted 03 April 2015 - 02:04 AM

The event end on 9 April..

:p_smile:

#36 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 04:32 AM

true the event ends on april 9, but nothing was preventing folks from farming coins.  you didnt' need to do the actual quest for that; it just gives you the hat and the ability to convert.  the full green ale effects are good until april 29.

http://forums.warppo...ance/?p=2097803

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users