explicid17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1170 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 April 2015 - 09:53 AM

it probably has a long cooldown, so that the other skills are still useful

"Point blank area of effect skill that deals physical damage as well as a physical damage over time spell."

sounds like a physical class AoE? That would be awesome for a DPS class. 

Edited by explicid17, 16 April 2015 - 09:55 AM.

#27 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 10:00 AM

Well that could be... but how many DMG AoE`s we have already for the Warlord?!

it`s already enough for a Skill chain , without waiting. skill spamming is no Problem.

Let`s be honest it`s to increase the motivation to level up the People to lvl 100 or mby even beyond that.

Nothing else. Its not a pure "Balance" Topic we all know that after seeing Berserker.

But hey if it`s "Fun"...than i don`t have to play the party pooper^^  :shss:

Edited by Sandyman, 16 April 2015 - 10:12 AM.

#28 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 16 April 2015 - 10:03 AM

New NPCs in nova lux are lvl 95 ;0

#29 hadro

hadro

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 12:49 PM

No, they are forced to go full CON, since  you can double it -.- 

There are mystics full +30 carus with 40k+ hp just search.

Yup u have a point, tho it was like that forever sadly... CON as most important stat folowing with str/int and MND for radiant. Its like u cant go wrong with CON since u can always add dmg with scad/cad(Also like u said almost dbl it with 40% from IM)... Trick here is to rebalance stat points and it was said thousands times before but as ussual it wasnt heard.

#30 Sepilac

Sepilac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationSIlent Hill
  • Server:Trifi

Posted 16 April 2015 - 12:56 PM

anyway what's w/ the slow loading of updater? my net is fine any1 else experiencing the same?

#31 explicid17

explicid17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1170 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 16 April 2015 - 01:12 PM

Nothing else. Its not a pure "Balance" Topic we all know that after seeing Berserker.

That's exactly why warlord needs more AoE DPS skills because it has to be a noteworthy option to choose when a warrior picks his 2nd job, or else everyone would go zerker.

#32 hadro

hadro

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 01:43 PM

anyway what's w/ the slow loading of updater? my net is fine any1 else experiencing the same?

ive just had the same problem and started to reinstaling game after going for full check... loader was rly rly slow like few minutes to pop  up launcher and after i click on start nothing happens ;/ 

#33 Skid

Skid

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1034 posts
  • Server:Warframe/Smite

Posted 17 April 2015 - 09:28 PM

ive just had the same problem and started to reinstaling game after going for full check... loader was rly rly slow like few minutes to pop up launcher and after i click on start nothing happens ;/

that full check button is screwed up since it's existence,even if you have a working client it will mess it up and make you reinstall.

#34 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion
  • Server:Long Live Hammerine

Posted 18 April 2015 - 09:45 PM

Can you leave the already good classes alone and focus on the classes that people are laughing at/missing skills/still bugged?  Unless you are going to (truly) balance ALL the classes at the same time all you're doing is making one race better than the rest with hopes and promises that one day the lowly other classes/races can catch up to them.

#35 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 19 April 2015 - 11:43 AM

My poor dominator can only pew pew in Battle T_T

I want a skill that transform enemies in pets haha

Edited by Kazara, 19 April 2015 - 12:32 PM.

#36 Vorx

Vorx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • LocationPortugal and in your nightmares
  • Server:None

Posted 22 April 2015 - 09:53 AM

Turtle-Like Shell should be a Protector Skill . Warlord alredy have enough skills, and they dont need to do the protector job. 

#37 jebac098

jebac098

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 10:15 AM

So no more fun for caster? Wl will eat them alive now QQQQ

#38 hadro

hadro

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 11:27 AM

Turtle-Like Shell should be a Protector Skill . Warlord alredy have enough skills, and they dont need to do the protector job. 

ive made a 69 prot today for fun using event item i have left, with 0 gear on it- just with skills and dna i had near 3k def..Not sure whats caped defence at this point but last time i was interested in it it was around 3,5k or so...

So pls tell me more how prot need more resistance :o? Also i apologize if i sound like a douche and if cap is around 5k+ or so, but if its still at ~3,5k prot doesnt need sucha skill. Warlord on the other hand ( as of the moment) has only one function- to bind enemies. After that it gets eaten alive , Sure u can cap def/res on wl such as on any other class but it needs heavy investment and sacrifice enchant wise...

Oh and also turtle like shell lasts for 5 secs only, atleast they said its gona last for that long so it doesnt have much impact PVE wise, its more of pvp skill IMO- so u can jump into bunch of ppls,debuff them and try to survive.

Edited by hadro, 22 April 2015 - 12:50 PM.

#39 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 03:46 PM

Honestly, I don't think these changes are positive. It is funny, but won't have a positive change on the gameplay mechanics. Quite simply now all Warlord will concentrate on 3 things. 1. Damage buffs. 2. Terrifying Scream. 3. Full Swing Slash. All other skills are useless.

#40 Alteris

Alteris

Awarded #1 Troll

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 882 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 03:52 PM

Honestly, I don't think these changes are positive. It is funny, but won't have a positive change on the gameplay mechanics. Quite simply now all Warlord will concentrate on 3 things. 1. Damage buffs. 2. Terrifying Scream. 3. Full Swing Slash. All other skills are useless.

We will keep monitoring the damage coming from FSS.

#41 AngelicPretty

AngelicPretty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1514 posts
  • LocationKiwiland!
  • Server:FOC

Posted 22 April 2015 - 03:57 PM

69 WLs can get over 30K HP  *~* working as intended?

-- thats with out Hearts

Edited by AngelicPretty, 22 April 2015 - 03:59 PM.

#42 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 04:19 PM

We will keep monitoring the damage coming from FSS.

the DPS is lower compared to other AoE`s

but its a non Target AoE, everything inside 8 m radius from a WL becomes quasi non stop Damage

this is a disadvantage against classes which have to come inside this range.

Well it`s not OP like other Skills but even if other AoE do twice or more Damage, lets compare the CD:

Slayer 13.1 sec CD

Lateral Slash 15.8 sec CD

Feast of Blood 12.0 sec CD

so compared to other AoE from the WL during 1 CD Phase i can do FSS x6 more often. 

Ya other AoE do x2 or even x3 more Damage but like i said those are bound to a target.

Which can be PvP Wise a big advantage. 

Into my Eyes a WL won`t need more than 2 DMG AoE now. 

-

Anyway this will help Warlord level more easy & it`s the weakest AoE of all - so i guess its nothing to complain much about it.

Edited by Sandyman, 22 April 2015 - 04:28 PM.

#43 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 05:14 PM

Full Swing Slash is Warlords 2nd most damaging AOE. It has a range that can be up to 18m by using DNA. You can pretty much use it non-stop. For nearly all mobs since most do not have ranged attacks, you root, make some distance and spam. You can also silence casters for a couple seconds. When things get low, turtle up and get away. Some skills are also no longer effective like Shout of Ferocious Tiger. Even with full shout and DNA, It does not phase most high defense players since the level cap was raised to 90.

WL had the biggest possible AOE damage within 4 seconds. What made their overall AOE-ability low where the range the Warlord had to be in and they only had 4 AOE skills before cool downs kicked in. Now, their 2nd most powerful AOE is usable about every second. It already had 18m range and supplemental skills to lock down opponents. Their range is about 2m less than the typical caster.

To me, I think the developers laser focused on a Diablo 2 and whirl winding around. Pretty much exactly like the Warrior in Ragnarok 2. They completely chucked every single other WL attack skill out the window. Might use Land Tremor to finish cool down on Terrorizing Scream. I feel the build went from a couple possibilities to just one, which I guess works in Alterius's and Helium's vision for the game.

Edited by Cleffy, 22 April 2015 - 06:03 PM.

#44 hadro

hadro

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 11:50 PM

Gona give my 2 cents aswell... Personaly it feels weird haveing FSS as spamabale skill. It does decent dmg, so as for now it totaly killed power attack or titan strike for example. Also other than slayer and tremor maybe i am not even sure if i want to max out other aoes ;/ When it comes to other new skills;

Iron physique- maybe the best new skills we got coz HP is always apritiate

Art of war- no one gona use it lik ever, TD buffs are more than enough to fill ur needs with MP usage

Warlord Grips- Crap as the numbers are quite low, no one wants to spent 10 points and loses AS for 50 dmg

Blood Canival- good as its aplyes dot thats all

Turtle- since most of the players try to reach cap def/res anyway this skill is good at lvl 1 same as maxed i quess..  i think on max it gives 55 res and 600 def or so, and since cd and duration doesnt change i think il leave it on lvl 1.

Wanna hear other opinions :P

#45 jebac098

jebac098

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 10:29 AM

Iron physique its 1 st job skill?

#46 Vorx

Vorx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • LocationPortugal and in your nightmares
  • Server:None

Posted 23 April 2015 - 10:33 AM

Iron physique its 1 st job skill?

only Warlords can learn it ..

#47 jebac098

jebac098

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 12:22 PM

Fack this gravity....you make wl super op
He only need fwe skill
Root and ffs from distance wtf really?

#48 hadro

hadro

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 01:00 PM

Fack this gravity....you make wl super op
He only need fwe skill
Root and ffs from distance wtf really?

its same as before honestly, changes didint bring more stuff and the thing u just said is only posible in a 1v1 situation against meele class, in group pvp Root doesnt mean much if u dont have suport of ur teammates coz enemy casters are gona eat u alive.

#49 Sepilac

Sepilac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationSIlent Hill
  • Server:Trifi

Posted 23 April 2015 - 01:45 PM

its same as before honestly, changes didint bring more stuff and the thing u just said is only posible in a 1v1 situation against meele class, in group pvp Root doesnt mean much if u dont have suport of ur teammates coz enemy casters are gona eat u alive.

that guys is qqing because they are fighting dokdo guild, they have like 5 WL and some zerk they won't stand a chance now XD haha qq more :heh:

#50 jebac098

jebac098

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 02:19 PM

Drama boy its back hahah......i saw some ss on trifri page and was removed wery fast it was a pk rank and think your guild is the 1 who cry...

Edited by jebac098, 23 April 2015 - 02:23 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users