Sepilac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationSIlent Hill
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifi

Posted 23 April 2015 - 03:14 PM

Drama boy its back hahah......i saw some ss on trifri page and was removed wery fast it was a pk rank and think your guild is the 1 who cry...

whos qqing now in gavity you the one who's making a drama haha no frnds to depend u qq all u want u stubborn arrogant -_-y racist son of a B! haha where is the goverment guild im still waiting XD u guys talk alot of your superiority where is it now? haha qq more :heh:

Edited by Sepilac, 23 April 2015 - 03:15 PM.

#52 jebac098

jebac098

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 04:17 PM

Lol i dont even play the game on daily base and why you call me racis?you dont even know me
Btw i saw some ss on trifi that was removed wery fast it was pk rank score.....lol vande ppl always in top 3 by pvp win...why is that?pl tell me why? Over 1k kills by single player lol?im just here to troll the game cuz i dont play it much anymore and love to see how you fight for your guild on forum lol.......you wonna know how many wande ppl play on daily base? Lol better not to say will make you cry even more.....one more thing,let me ask you...is that you vixx?lol

#53 Sepilac

Sepilac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationSIlent Hill

Posted 23 April 2015 - 05:22 PM

Lol i dont even play the game on daily base and why you call me racis?you dont even know me
Btw i saw some ss on trifi that was removed wery fast it was pk rank score.....lol vande ppl always in top 3 by pvp win...why is that?pl tell me why? Over 1k kills by single player lol?im just here to troll the game cuz i dont play it much anymore and love to see how you fight for your guild on forum lol.......you wonna know how many wande ppl play on daily base? Lol better not to say will make you cry even more.....one more thing,let me ask you...is that you vixx?lol

say what ever u want qq boy all the remaining players know that your guild is a racist arrogant stubborn self entitled best of the best and u lost u qq, yeah u don't play often anymore coz u don't have frnds to help u :heh:

#54 jebac098

jebac098

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 07:04 PM

Lol thanks for showing how retard you and your guild are.....you all talk the same "QQ,mad,wwkwkw,noob"lol but whatever you say....
Yeah i cant play much cuz i have a real life,wife and a kid ,so all i can say to you enjoy your virtual life...i remember once yemin say"i live in alban,i sleep in alban"xTHEPEPEx"i live for this"???????really oke enjoy your life in req.

#55 Sepilac

Sepilac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationSIlent Hill

Posted 23 April 2015 - 10:42 PM

Lol thanks for showing how retard you and your guild are.....you all talk the same "QQ,mad,wwkwkw,noob"lol but whatever you say....
Yeah i cant play much cuz i have a real life,wife and a kid ,so all i can say to you enjoy your virtual life...i remember once yemin say"i live in alban,i sleep in alban"xTHEPEPEx"i live for this"???????really oke enjoy your life in req.

where did u get your excuses? from reason.com haha u poor guy u just can't play because of embarrasment :heh:

Edited by Sepilac, 23 April 2015 - 10:42 PM.

#56 jebac098

jebac098

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 04:25 AM

Wow idk what to say to you anymore lol....poor lets talk about that.
Your guild its only "good" cuz have a lot of ppl poor ppl that make gear whit BF event so pl only fwe of you can aford to make +30 gear better go thx gravity for +30 free gear you poor boy lol....yeah i cant play because of embarrasment cuz i dont want my real friends to see me 24/7 in game whit virtual friends.....so pl go open you game(life) and enjoy probably whit your junk food and coca cola fat boy BB.....dont be mad now that is your life

#57 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 24 April 2015 - 04:29 AM

Your guild its only "good" cuz have a lot of ppl poor ppl that make gear whit BF event so pl only fwe of you can aford to make +30 gear better go thx gravity for +30 free gear you poor boy lol....yeah i cant play because of embarrasment cuz i dont want my real friends to see me 24/7 in game whit virtual friends.....so pl go open you game(life) and enjoy probably whit your junk food and coca cola fat boy BB.....dont be mad now that is your life

"free +30 gears"? First of all is not "free", it isn't even "cheap", Second not everyone use moneys on a sh1tty game like this full of bugs, no comment for ppl that pay 100$ ++ on requeim monthly =)

#58 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 24 April 2015 - 04:31 AM

I still don't understand ppl that PK in requiem...there are battlefield guys!

PK is only a waste of time in this game and it isn't funny/fair, just look at ur comments guys.

#59 jebac098

jebac098

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 05:16 AM

Kazar yes free + 30 gear only thing you need was tool and that you was able to pay whit lant so yeah was free gear whit last BF event

#60 Sepilac

Sepilac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationSIlent Hill

Posted 24 April 2015 - 05:16 AM

lol your mad not me u said u guys are all cash players and we are free haha qqing because u spend too much cash just to become strong haha what a stupid reason again haha you are making your self more embarrasming because of what u said haha, anyway if u think that's the way we live our life then shame on u judgemental racist qq boy haha spend more cash haha that's your life spend much more just to qq here :heh:, if u don't care about the game anymore then don't qq on the WL changes :heh:

Edited by Sepilac, 24 April 2015 - 05:18 AM.

#61 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 24 April 2015 - 05:27 AM

It wasn't -_- free, since u need tool, 1.5kk only for the coupons for each reinforce, and a lot of FOC points -.- How the -_- u call that free?

So, I can buy also 10% coupons, like tool from other players, that means is free?? only because is lant? Oh god...

#62 Sepilac

Sepilac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationSIlent Hill

Posted 24 April 2015 - 05:33 AM

"free +30 gears"? First of all is not "free", it isn't even "cheap", Second not everyone use moneys on a sh1tty game like this full of bugs, no comment for ppl that pay 100$ ++ on requeim monthly =)

yup your right but sometimes u need to spend a little for custome or pet extension if no mall sellers XD, and spending sometimes will keep the server up because if everything is free then no reason to keep the server up because no profit XD,u just need to spend at the right time to lessen cash..and to u JEBEC use your head before your cash wahahahahahaha :heh:

#63 jebac098

jebac098

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 07:27 AM

Lol why you hide your madness behinde hahaha hahahah hahaha ...lol yes i spent money on this game i can aford it...every1 spent money here.....idk why you keep calling ne racist?do you even know what is that...i dont think so this games eat your brain.
Go finde a job and have a life...yes i did say that this is your life cuz im sure your in game 24/7 so what you chose virtual life so enjoy it....sad
You cant even spel the name right lol

#64 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 April 2015 - 08:08 AM

yup your right but sometimes u need to spend a little for custome or pet extension if no mall sellers XD, and spending sometimes will keep the server up because if everything is free then no reason to keep the server up because no profit XD,u just need to spend at the right time to lessen cash..and to u JEBEC use your head before your cash wahahahahahaha :heh:

The Game won`t profit from People who keep praying: "the Game is free to play" or "crafting is free".

If that would have been the Case than why we lost a million of Players? and keep losing?

Thinking: "they just can`t comprehend the Game Mechanics"  - is just supercilious.

It`s rather a question of whether you can understand the critic and find balanced Ways to deal with it.

It`s not about the will to pay for "huge" Server costs^^

Game should be fun even without waiting for a Forge/Drop Event or other Extrema we see now a Days as natural.

They have a Prize even if some of us don`t see it coming.

#65 explicid17

explicid17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1170 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 24 April 2015 - 09:59 AM

in be4 topic closed by vmod ^^

#66 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen
  • Server:lost one

Posted 24 April 2015 - 10:58 AM

Kaz ,man , i must deny , yeah of course , you can tell from a slight part it's not TOTALLY "free" cause you still have to pay for reinforce tool. but that's the ONLY part now what take "real money/malls".

what is sure is that it take time , energy and determination but you can raise a armor set to +30 freely. that's what i've done with my terror set. i didn't use malls like i did some years ago for my 85 one. of course it take high amount of lants and FoC points but still it can be made.

even if going in battle mean potential feeding for some classes , or rely on supporting skills and finding time boring.

theses last battles the cap was the "usual" one so less rewards points than on last event but still. last event each battle won was bringing you enough points for one step reinf. theses ones not even enough for one. many battles. loooong time "wasted". but ..."possible". in the past there was just no other way than cash, really...

as would say Sandyman , i supposed , of course it's "calculated" . but i still consider that fact like some "progress" still.

have all a nice game. (even the selfish arrogants nabs :p_smile: )

#67 Sepilac

Sepilac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationSIlent Hill

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:00 AM

are u sure i play 24/7 and i don't have a job haha judge me all u want qq boy, so it i spelled it wrong bottom line u used your cash before your head qq wahahaha qqing because they can't walk the talk anymore we are all cash players best of the best top 3 my ass go qq more :heh:

#68 Sepilac

Sepilac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationSIlent Hill

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:09 AM

The Game won`t profit from People who keep praying: "the Game is free to play" or "crafting is free".

If that would have been the Case than why we lost a million of Players? and keep losing?

Thinking: "they just can`t comprehend the Game Mechanics"  - is just supercilious.

It`s rather a question of whether you can understand the critic and find balanced Ways to deal with it.

It`s not about the will to pay for "huge" Server costs^^

Game should be fun even without waiting for a Forge/Drop Event or other Extrema we see now a Days as natural.

They have a Prize even if some of us don`t see it coming.

i agree w/u we should not wait for forge event it must always be on so that we can set our gears anytime we want but here's the thing correct me if im wrong, if every thing is free no profit to the company how will u going to pay your staff?, im not saying spend a lot of cash i said spend at the right time to lessen it like farm enough foc pts then buy a few IM for 2days kit if no mall sellers, like u said will to spend well i have extra cash to spend so why not? that's me idk about u :)

#69 Apollonia93

Apollonia93

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Server:Nova

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:19 AM

or you can farm PD/ST for the tool...cuz you know jugger drops it, so do mobs in ST and PD

#70 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen

Posted 24 April 2015 - 12:52 PM

meaning pay for a premium to raise the drop level cause basic one is low. or killing a jugger "over farmed" with an already "OP" toon but lvl 80-85 max cause jugger drops sucks if you are too "high" lvl...anyway hard to find it. and doing it in party : if a tool drop it can't be shared...

but yes , still an option if you are the very lucky type.

#71 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 01:36 PM

i agree w/u we should not wait for forge event it must always be on so that we can set our gears anytime we want but here's the thing correct me if im wrong, if every thing is free no profit to the company how will u going to pay your staff?, im not saying spend a lot of cash i said spend at the right time to lessen it like farm enough foc pts then buy a few IM for 2days kit if no mall sellers, like u said will to spend well i have extra cash to spend so why not? that's me idk about u :)

I don`t speak about Money or how much i spent during the Years.

Do i really have to say that the 3 Bucks for the Blacksmith Tools are not the Problem?

It`s not about the right timing to spent either. That`s not so hard to tell - you can even see that at my Signature^^

In the Past we had only going "afk" at Alban to do and how much changed ?

The only thing the Dev`s put work into is the Compound and Enchant Circle of Madness. (Frozen Tokens)

Sorry i can`t call that an improvement - it`s just to keep the Carus Player busy and hungry for Forge Time.

Did we asked for that? what about the 100 Sides of Content that still not implemented or fixed?!

Dev`s don`t wanted to lose there last Players who all hit Cap level that`s why.

But like they did it was just desperate struggling for Time nothing else. I wan`t real Content that fulfills me not some cheap answers.

To it belongs a different Event System even if you can`t understand it or ask for a 24/7 Forge Rate^^

Thats surly not what I want. I want a Game full of new Players, more Players will bring balance to the Battlefield

New Player will balance the dead Auctioneers House and stop the inflations going on.

I want a living Game that`s all

if you can`t see that we only getting " life support measures" well try look some more precisely.

#72 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen

Posted 24 April 2015 - 01:55 PM

I don`t speak about Money or how much i spent during the Years.

Do i really have to say that the 3 Bucks for the Blacksmith Tools are not the Problem?

It`s not about the right timing to spent either. That`s not so hard to tell - you can even see that at my Signature^^

In the Past we had only going "afk" at Alban to do and how much changed ?

The only thing the Dev`s put work into is the Compound and Enchant Circle of Madness. (Frozen Tokens)

Sorry i can`t call that an improvement - it`s just to keep the Carus Player busy and hungry for Forge Time.

Did we asked for that? what about the 100 Sides of Content that still not implemented or fixed?!

Dev`s don`t wanted to lose there last Players who all hit Cap level that`s why.

But like they did it was just desperate struggling for Time nothing else. I wan`t real Content that fulfills me not some cheap answers.

To it belongs a different Event System even if you can`t understand it or ask for a 24/7 Forge Rate^^

Thats surly not what I want. I want a Game full of new Players, more Players will bring balance to the Battlefield

New Player will balance the dead Auctioneers House and stop the inflations going on.

I want a living Game that`s all

if you can`t see that we only getting " life support measures" well try look some more precisely.

i think we are many to wish the same Sandyman. even if it's probably for differents reason for some players :p_smile: , and i wish your dreams come true, but honestly...new players would balance crazy prices in AH how ? they don't have lants =>they can't pay =>they don't.=> global "level" of everything in game seem "unreachable" ( " How am i suppose to get so much lants for that shield 65 ??? :p_omg: ") => they quit.

moreover , when they say : "yeah ! battle field , now i feel OP i play in the game since three days now , i dropped some good gear so called exi , i even reinforce it +10 ! yes !!" they enter and turn OS by the first FOC 69 pro they meet with OP enchants and additionnal skills points...=> WTF this game ! => uninstall.

of course i  turn things in excessive ways. but it's what happen , already happen and will happen again until ReQQ closure. meaning make your dream come true take a total reset of almost everything in game like it is by now. what is probably impossible like  you said too.

some old player somewhere else on forum... maybe Ninghi was talking about how actual players are "lazy and/or impatients" "playstation" gamers. i don't necessarily share that opinion , but i consider possible that among new coming potential players some would be of this kind too.

not sure of what it would take to make all theses new players "stay for good" and make your dream come true. really i have many doubts... :p_sad:

#73 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 02:09 PM

The balance of the BF`s are important for new Players , your right on that.

I said already in the Past many Times that a Carus Enchant should not be able to enchant at Simple or Supernus etc. Gear.

We gave the Dev`s all the Answers they need. I`m done with suggesting. What`s the Point with Suggestion when everything

that Matters is Money for them?

You don`t have to play the Game long to see all that. You need 1-2 Days to figure out whats wrong. 

So why don`t they change it? cuz. the Structure of Requiem circle not around Balance it`s the opposite. Its circle around in game Advantages and PvP - "Content" to increase the E-peen factor. 

So Button Line... only if the game grow out of there puberty it will truly become successful.

Changes to the Event-Time belong into that chapter. 

Edited by Sandyman, 24 April 2015 - 02:14 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users