Zenny Sink To Freyja Pls

7 replies to this topic

#1 BXZ0

BXZ0

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 02:40 AM

First how do you expect beginners having only 5 k zenny compete with people having millions or thousands? And Freyja is still a new server. And dont return the zenny drop from condors, muka , etc that can be abused. Hackshield no more and there are more of posible ways of scripts, macros, do it yourself bots. Ive been around and know certain bots from other games that can loot, sell stuff and go back to spot. Bots can even reply back to pms and fly wing when someone is around. So immediate zenny sink is the answer. Millions of zenny and the new can make only 5 k zenny and its very hard. This dictates the gap between rich and the new I have to farm more times and never gonna reach even small part of their wealth.

#2 RenKasha

RenKasha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Freyja

Posted 16 May 2015 - 07:59 AM

this guy had a pretty good plan mapped out http://forums.warppo...zeny-sink-week/ .               We all know how insane the prices have gotten on freyja 20k+ rune removers/3k+ infinium/9k+ hone scrubs/10-20k costume fusion/accessory fusion/rune maintain/appearance maintains then you got the green seed 2-3k for one power rune,shield and armor lets not forget the 8000+ botted mermaid dna at 14k+ stack. the gear also +20 osiris gear used to be around 18-20k now its like 50-60k+

Edited by RenKasha, 16 May 2015 - 08:00 AM.

#3 Tonitrua

Tonitrua

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 882 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 11:45 AM

If all of the items are more expensive, then you can earn more zeny by farming/trading items. Inflation is only really a problem for players holding onto large sums of zeny which loses value over time. The value of zeny is otherwise meaningless, and doesn't make anything harder or easier to buy.

#4 BXZ0

BXZ0

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 11:23 PM

What your saying is not true. Items I want to buy increase their price when items I can farm decrease. I also need to farm for my gears and if I farm to sell I wont be able to level and farming is hard. I really like this game so pls make zenny sink. High priced items will never go down as long as people have thousands of zenny to spend on. I want to suggest this game to my friends but I cant even buy what I want what more if they asked for zenny would I just say its hard to earn zenny in this game?
Thanks for link Renkasha.
That Njoror a mod? Its been 2 months of his post. Pls dont forget this zenny sink and your promise.

#5 Tonitrua

Tonitrua

Awarded #1 Troll

• 882 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 11:49 PM

Items I want to buy increase their price when items I can farm decrease.

Then the real question is why are you farming items that are decreasing in value? Of course you're going to have a hard time getting enough zeny to buy things if you choose the wrong things to farm. Osiris Card is a great example, it recently went up in value by 300-400% (on Odin, I'm not sure exactly on Freyja but I imagine it's similar) because of the anniversary event, if you farmed those during the peak demand - or bought some of them before the event started to resell them later then you could earn a fortune.

When the game first came out, I bought my first VIP membership package for 350 zeny, that does not at all mean that VIPs nowadays take 100 times longer to get just because the package costs 35,000 zeny. In reality it's about the same difficulty to get them now as it was then, the prices just have more zeros at the end. Anyone who saved up a large amount of zeny back then would now find their zeny worth a lot less, the new players who saved up very little zeny are virtually unaffected because they can earn zeny at the new inflated rate. What you're saying about items being harder to afford is simply not true.

#6 BXZ0

BXZ0

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 01:57 AM

Well I was limit three posts a day. There was never 350 zenny first VIP membership package at Freyja. At least even if price were so expensive there was condor & muka zenny farming. And Osiris cards were many at AH. Get one you sell it cheaper because someone has more of it to sell. For your information Osiris cards cost 5 k zenny. If you hard earned it do you think its enough to buy your upgrades and equipments? At least we got free instant refines from anniv event and thats enough for me.
Freyja is still a new server. One or two pages of certain items at AH some none. So if you put your price there only those who can afford can buy it. Lucky for those who stocked zenny from condor and muka farming. And these prices will never go down as long as people still have the zenny. And i dont think farming will make me richer when you have to compete other people. There are expensive items like power greenseed but not practical.

#7 Tonitrua

Tonitrua

Awarded #1 Troll

• 882 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 02:11 AM

There was never 350 zenny first VIP membership package at Freyja.

That's irrelevant, inflation works the same on both servers, and in any game. The example is completely valid for this situation - just more exagerated.

At least even if price were so expensive there was condor & muka zenny farming.

Condor and muka farming is one of the main reasons we got so much inflation in the first place, and almost none of the very rich players actually earned their zeny from condors and mukas.

And Osiris cards were many at AH. Get one you sell it cheaper because someone has more of it to sell. For your information Osiris cards cost 5 k zenny. If you hard earned it do you think its enough to buy your upgrades and equipments? At least we got free instant refines from anniv event and thats enough for me.

Freyja is still a new server. One or two pages of certain items at AH some none. So if you put your price there only those who can afford can buy it. Lucky for those who stocked zenny from condor and muka farming. And these prices will never go down as long as people still have the zenny. And i dont think farming will make me richer when you have to compete other people. There are expensive items like power greenseed but not practical.

I don't really understand what most of this means, but it seems like your problem still boils down to one simple fact - you don't know how to earn zeny. If you don't know which items to farm, or what to buy and sell for profit, then you wont be able to afford items no matter what the exchange rate of zeny is.

There's a fundamental misunderstanding about how markets work here, if all of the prices go down and there's less zeny around then it will become harder for you to get zeny. If all values and prices are deflated to 1/10th the current amounts, then zeny will be 10x harder for you to get, and you'll be exactly where you started.

#8 BXZ0

BXZ0

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 02:16 AM

Well I was limit three posts a day. There was never 350 zenny first VIP membership package at Freyja. At least even if price were so expensive there was condor & muka zenny farming. And Osiris cards were many at AH. Get one you sell it cheaper because someone has more of it to sell. For your information Osiris cards cost 5 k zenny. If you hard earned it do you think its enough to buy your upgrades and equipments? At least we got free instant refines from anniv event and thats enough for me.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users