#1 Peteer

Peteer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 17 May 2015 - 06:07 AM

Whats the point of it? There are currently 2/3 games of AA running 24/7. Once this free energy runs out, game dies again. 

#2 carlosrose

carlosrose

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 17 May 2015 - 07:36 AM

It wil go back to be the old boring CD with no clerics, unbalanced groups, "afkness" errwhere... But with a little bit of luck (more like a lot of luck) they readd the FS cleric requirement for CD games and make it even: either no cleric vs no cleric OR cleric vs cleric (since lets be honest no cleric vs no cleric games are fun as well! Avoiding the always exasperating 5 clerics vs 0 clerics 

#3 Fir3Lord

Fir3Lord

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Aura

Posted 17 May 2015 - 07:41 AM

there should be an option they can add to the game, so instead of having a specific amount of energy, players can pay an amount (with zulie) to renew energy, or have a 24 hour window of unlimited energy, i mean, the only downside about this would be, people might stop buying premium. this was just an idea, or if someone has a similar idea we can spread the word?

#4 helloitsme

helloitsme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 07:47 AM

I noticed noticed 1 min left formAAmpeople still coming in.... its gonna be a waste of enrgy for them

#5 Peteer

Peteer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted 17 May 2015 - 08:08 AM

there should be an option they can add to the game, so instead of having a specific amount of energy, players can pay an amount (with zulie) to renew energy, or have a 24 hour window of unlimited energy, i mean, the only downside about this would be, people might stop buying premium. this was just an idea, or if someone has a similar idea we can spread the word?

Removing GA Energy would be better.

Edited by Peteer, 17 May 2015 - 08:08 AM.

#6 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 08:09 AM

You can get energy from honor or valor shops to continue playing. Not sure what the rate is though.

#7 Robje

Robje

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNetherlands
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Seafarer's Rest

Posted 17 May 2015 - 08:22 AM

The Energy sucks.

Getting decent valor cost energy to....

#8 MeneseJ

MeneseJ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 17 May 2015 - 08:53 AM

i cant play AA i get error XD really is suck

#9 Peteer

Peteer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted 17 May 2015 - 10:24 AM

You can get energy from honor or valor shops to continue playing. Not sure what the rate is though.

Thats just a waste of valor and/or honor. We play GA to get new gears, passives etc. There is no point of playing GA and spend your honor/valor on GA energy again.
Unless your fully finished gearing and got all the passives. I know they are a company and yes i know they need to earn money. But a game with a low rate of people wont make them earn money. I would rather spend money on honor/valor passives (& prem) to play instant GA, instead of just playing a few a day.
This game looks hella active know since the merge, and i guess alot of people are enjoying it again. But if they keep things like this, it wont last long.

Edited by Peteer, 17 May 2015 - 10:25 AM.

#10 Peteer

Peteer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted 17 May 2015 - 10:57 AM

A happy community pays for duty.

Edited by Peteer, 17 May 2015 - 10:57 AM.

#11 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 17 May 2015 - 11:37 AM

the advantage of AA is to me, that there are way less lags than in CD - So I would at least vote for lower energy costs for AA till CD gets playable again!

#12 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee

Posted 17 May 2015 - 11:51 AM

the advantage of AA is to me, that there are way less lags than in CD - So I would at least vote for lower energy costs for AA till CD gets playable again!

i agree on this but i hope also that they fix the AA error with the steam client.

#13 Peteer

Peteer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted 17 May 2015 - 11:52 AM

I bet all my ancients, faiths, accounts etc etc. That they will earn more money if they remove the energy system.

#14 jagz

jagz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • LocationMaryland
  • Server:The Crashing One

Posted 17 May 2015 - 12:12 PM

Once free energy is gone, PvP GA's are doomed again. Yes many of us have other characters to use, but AA for example... 5k points, and some AA's are over in 2 minutes. Other times, you get chucked in.. as the loss message is popping up.

The Item Mall reset energy things are a bad attempt at making money. The reason being (PvP Arena mainly) is that if 20+ other people do not also buy these, you buying them is completely futile and a waste.

* PvP Game Arena Energy costs will doom PvP GA's.

* While the point earnings are high, you can burn 10k energy in a few minutes, leaving you to log off ROSE and do something else in many cases. (That's what I'll be doing)

* The AA acceptance windows have to be fixed, They are how CD's used to be before they were fixed. Windows every few seconds / it shows 15/15 15/15 and doesn't start.

* The Crystals need to be increased by 4 fold in strength. The fun is the rush back to attempt to retake the middle. I know this will change though, as obviously AA's have never started before now to test these things.

* Most Importantly! If these high energy costs remain, Allow AA to start with 20 people in queue. Let the final people fill in as they will. Much like CD, this is a good system!

Warp Portal, you will make significantly more money on people buying venurunes and plutorunes for their PvP characters then you will on Item Mall energy refill. Also, these said people will level a new class, buy EXP medals, and do the same, all in the name of CD and AA.

#15 Fir3Lord

Fir3Lord

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Aura

Posted 17 May 2015 - 02:57 PM

Warp Portal, you will make significantly more money on people buying venurunes and plutorunes for their PvP characters then you will on Item Mall energy refill. Also, these said people will level a new class, buy EXP medals, and do the same, all in the name of CD and AA.

i think they earn more money on 'lucky spins' than buying things from the item mall, though some things cost 200-400 IM, which is a lot the amount of 50's rolling in are ridiculous. people want to get those mounts, and sigils of brilliance.

#16 Ahya

Ahya

Mage Representative

• Members
  • 176 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 17 May 2015 - 06:01 PM

It wil go back to be the old boring CD with no clerics, unbalanced groups, "afkness" errwhere... But with a little bit of luck (more like a lot of luck) they readd the FS cleric requirement for CD games and make it even: either no cleric vs no cleric OR cleric vs cleric (since lets be honest no cleric vs no cleric games are fun as well! Avoiding the always exasperating 5 clerics vs 0 clerics 

Once free energy is gone, PvP GA's are doomed again. Yes many of us have other characters to use, but AA for example... 5k points, and some AA's are over in 2 minutes. Other times, you get chucked in.. as the loss message is popping up.

The Item Mall reset energy things are a bad attempt at making money. The reason being (PvP Arena mainly) is that if 20+ other people do not also buy these, you buying them is completely futile and a waste.

* While the point earnings are high, you can burn 10k energy in a few minutes, leaving you to log off ROSE and do something else in many cases. (That's what I'll be doing)

* The AA acceptance windows have to be fixed, They are how CD's used to be before they were fixed. Windows every few seconds / it shows 15/15 15/15 and doesn't start.

* The Crystals need to be increased by 4 fold in strength. The fun is the rush back to attempt to retake the middle. I know this will change though, as obviously AA's have never started before now to test these things.

* Most Importantly! If these high energy costs remain, Allow AA to start with 20 people in queue. Let the final people fill in as they will. Much like CD, this is a good system!

I can't help but reiterate the validity of these two posts. :)

#17 Jukze

Jukze

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 20 May 2015 - 10:53 AM

Totally agree on this. With more PvP GA's we will get more gear, we will refine more, and it will be even more appealing to the new players. With Crystal defenders only it simply takes too long time to get enough points for a full PvP set, and it can seem impossible to new players.. A Decrease in Energy cost for AA would be the best option in my opionion. If it stays at the Energy cost as it is now, AA will stop going once the premium is gone because we only will be able to play two in a row. And for most of us we only got that one character, which means we will have to wait, and therefore i would probably do Crystal defenders instead, even tho the lagg makes it impossible to play, and so will people follow = No more AA going, which would be a shame since its such a good PvP GA.. 

Edited by Jukze, 20 May 2015 - 11:06 AM.

#18 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 11:40 AM

Would be cool if you could win back your Energy somehow :) (Just a random tought)

#19 pandasoup23

pandasoup23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Draco

Posted 20 May 2015 - 12:21 PM

this.

i say remove the energy cost also, let us play the game and everything it has to offer... we shouldnt have to take 100 honor that we earn from a AA match and use it for more energy .-. the costs outweigh the benefits.

#20 jagz

jagz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • LocationMaryland
  • Server:The Crashing One

Posted 20 May 2015 - 12:40 PM

this.

i say remove the energy cost also, let us play the game and everything it has to offer... we shouldnt have to take 100 honor that we earn from a AA match and use it for more energy .-. the costs outweigh the benefits.

Yes, and that's not even the biggest factor. If 30 other people do not do the same (& more or less at the same time), no AA.

#21 LexLoyalty

LexLoyalty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 461 posts
  • Server:Leonis | IGN: LexUnknown

Posted 20 May 2015 - 01:23 PM

GA will be dead tg will be active 

#22 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 20 May 2015 - 01:26 PM

hmm, idk if people will agree but how about as well as decreasing the AA cost (which i kinda doubt would be much) also make it so that the cost of honor - GA isn't too high so everyone can still gain some stuff from the honor and still be able to do more AA. Either that or fix the lag in CD ^^;

Then again its just a thought. Pretty sure if one is done, the other would not happen.

Edited by KatsuraKujo, 20 May 2015 - 01:27 PM.

#23 VisitorX

VisitorX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 02:17 PM

#24 johniscu

johniscu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 351 posts
  • Server:leonis

Posted 20 May 2015 - 03:09 PM

Just get rid of energy period its useless and deters people from playing the game constantly think about it the game will start to die again once free premium runs out dont ruin rose for us.

#25 Yadig

Yadig

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 03:29 PM

Simply remove GA, i know that is a way they make money off of premium, but on the other hand people will always end up buying IM just to make zullies in game. If they remove GA is will allow players to keep playing instead of stopping because they dont want to spend honor on energy. I think they should remove it personally..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users