we need strongest/union to have less people in it - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

we need strongest/union to have less people in it

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Vosk

Vosk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2431 posts
  • LocationZ.O.G.-controlled Corporation of the USA
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Cash Shop killed game.

Posted 23 May 2011 - 10:54 AM

45 on 45 is simply too many.

As almost everyone agrees, in SvsS, once you get that sort of numbers around you, lag becomes more and more a factor that limits your ability to enjoy game. Many people with computers and components far above what shoud be and is called for by this game have complained similarly.

Hit the plus button if you'd like to see FoC trimmed down to say, 12 on 12 max, and Union/Strongest to say, 20 on 20, in the interests of making gameplay smoother for this game that uses a six year old game engine.

#2 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts
  • Server:TERA

Posted 23 May 2011 - 10:58 AM

for most maps 30 vs 30 would be enought. 15 vs 15 was boring

#3 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 23 May 2011 - 11:50 AM

15vs15 on foc.

rest maps 30vs30

#4 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 23 May 2011 - 05:05 PM

I'd be happy if they pulled Rage from all but SVS... Even in SVS I would't shed a tear...

#5 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 23 May 2011 - 05:26 PM

idk about rage.

few days ago i was in tb union game on hydro and opposite team just kept getting very well equipped lvl 79 chars while we had very average team, we had rage for whole duration, never were in lead and even had rage 10 at some point.

now without rage we wouldn't even leave spawn

#6 Vosk

Vosk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2431 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 06:10 PM

right, but high level players who like to play for zero-deaths, regardless of how many, many, many minutes they have to hide in the same spot waiting to AoE something clearly want rage gone. -_-

I really want to see some reduction in the numbers of people per team in these battlegrounds though, please. My PC is fine for this game. And it's not just a few of us b1tching about this.
Posted Image

#7 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 23 May 2011 - 06:44 PM

At least I found a use for the worms on the new TB map..... -_- Still more then 50% if not more are 79...... I do think they have to revisit how Rage works and should work.

As far as the number of players.... I don't lag so much, and the more enemy you fight the faster it is to cap. Id rather see a fix for the DC's in Theme Battles then anything else first. At least have a default point award for dc's.

#8 Vosk

Vosk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2431 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 06:49 PM

and why would you assume that the lag and the dcs are typically non-related?
[EDIT: and regardless of what percentage of players have one or more 79 toons or not is sort of immaterial, Crafty. The game has brackets for some types of pvp and is probably going to have more of that in future. People have alts, not yet 79, and quite a few of us find FoC in low or mid the most enjoyable aspect of the game. The hypothetical new player would also be more inclined to play longer if he didn't have zero chance at all in pvp due to level (as in, if there was no rage).]

Edited by Vosk, 23 May 2011 - 06:53 PM.

#9 Leash

Leash

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3490 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 23 May 2011 - 11:23 PM

with tbf happening more often they are not always full, yday i did one at there were like 10 people in each time.

#10 WarDrac

WarDrac

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1296 posts
  • LocationLithuania
  • Server:I'm xazeN

Posted 24 May 2011 - 03:16 AM

Max 20x20 my PC cant afford more.... T_T

#11 Hugh

Hugh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 429 posts
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 27 May 2011 - 05:55 AM

45 on 45 is simply too many.

As almost everyone agrees, in SvsS, once you get that sort of numbers around you, lag becomes more and more a factor that limits your ability to enjoy game. Many people with computers and components far above what shoud be and is called for by this game have complained similarly.

Hit the plus button if you'd like to see FoC trimmed down to say, 12 on 12 max, and Union/Strongest to say, 20 on 20, in the interests of making gameplay smoother for this game that uses a six year old game engine.

FoC map should go back to 15 vs 15. Ion mine should be 30 vs 30 (since its a big map).

Tb tree map should be 15 vs 15 (its a small map) and for hydro station 30 vs 30 would be fine.

Strongest maps are ok 45 vs 45 but Den of Arachnids should be 30 vs 30 imo.

#12 Freja

Freja

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2769 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 27 May 2011 - 06:02 AM

I want to be able to party join into TB with some friends, just like it's possible with FOC/IM!

And Free Battle across all servers!

#13 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts
  • Server:TERA

Posted 27 May 2011 - 07:31 AM

Max 20x20 my PC cant afford more.... T_T

the game engine dont support more then 15 or 20 each team

0 user(s) are reading this topic