What is your Main Character Backstory? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 6 votes

What is your Main Character Backstory?

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#1 Ariex

Ariex

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 20 November 2011 - 06:47 AM

Hey guys I would like to know if you are willing to share your main character's backstory. It will awesome if you have a little story of your own about your main character and his/her purpose in the world of Ragnarok and how this character have impacted the lives or many or the adventures he/she have.

Here's mine:

Name: Ariex Maxer
Job Class: Sorcerer
Combat Type: Magic, Melee, Support
Title: The Final One

Backstory:

He was once a child orphan who learned how to survived at the early age of his childhood by hunting and selling anything he can find. He had no recollection of his past and no knowledge who were his parents are. One day, one of the Thieves tried to recruit him and offered to teach the art of thievery but he refused the offer. This decision turned to an ugly confrontation as the Thieves mobbed on him until a couple saw what was happening and they immediately intervened. The couple brought the wounded child to their house inside the City of Geffen so they can tend his wounds. The couple asked about Ariex's past and the whereabouts of his parents but he cannot answered them because he doesn't know the answer either. The couple introduced their son, Zearth, to Ariex. The two were about the same age. Zearth's parents then decided to adopt Ariex however, Zearth wasn't too happy about the decision but respected the parents' decision.

The two brothers became close but often argues one and the other even the simplest things. They make situations like a competition and their sibling rivalry continues from their Mage hood all the way to their changing into second class jobs.

When Ariex decided to became a Sage, Zearth developed a deep resentment that turned into hatred. Despite the request of his adopted parents to become a Wizard. Ariex believed that to become a strong magic user should not only rely on raw magic skills but also learn how to physically engage your enemy to gain the advantage of flexibility and versatility that will be an advantage on different situations. Ariex's decision to become a Sage led the two brothers to take on a separate paths.

After years of training with the Monks and Knights, Ariex became a Battle Sage. He utilizes an orthodox battle techniques and continues to defy the basic magic principles and developed his own discipline by mixing magic skills and physical techniques to maximize the efficiency of both.

Ariex met Zearth for the first time in five years. But the meeting that should be a reunion turned into a heated battle as Zearth challenged Ariex to a duel to determine who is the better of the two. Ariex refused the challenged but was forced to in order to free the hostages from Zearth. The Sage couldn't figured what had happened to his Wizard brother as though it seems his brother was consumed by the darkness. Ariex won their initial encounter and as their confrontation continues, it resulted a stalemate.

Their fighting continues on from becoming a Trancendant class all the way to Third class. Ariex became a Sorcerer and swear to protect everything that is precious to him and Zearth became a Warlock and became much more of a threat as ever.

At the final stage of their epic battle, Ariex finally resurrected God Loki's legendary soldiers, The Guardians of Loki, to fight against the newly equipped Valkyrian Armored Zearth who obtained the armor set by holding Valkrye hostage and stripped down of her armor.

Should Zearth becomes victorious here and then the true Ragnarok begins..

I will not post the whole story of my character because it's going to take about a book to write the entire story.

Edited by Ariex, 20 November 2011 - 05:39 PM.

#2 TsukishiroSayuki

TsukishiroSayuki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • LocationRune Midgard
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 20 November 2011 - 06:58 AM

Randalynn Elise Declan, my Warlock backstory XD

I wrote that a lot time ago =D

#3 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 20 November 2011 - 07:12 AM

Name: Hayroh Phoenix
Job Class: Royal Guard
Combat Type: Magic, Melee, Range, Tank, Breaker

Backstory:

Pre-Renewal, born as true servant of God, trained as a holy defender from childhood, as "Crusader", rid his first Grand Peco who he named "Phoenix" after his name, using his shield to protect his love ones and allies, aid em in battle believing in God's sacred powers, he continued his crusade against evil by learning support skills as "Paladin" by joining his first guild singing his "Battle Chant" & "Sacrifice"-ing himself for this allies.

But the new Order of the King has brought Renewal and an elite order of Crusaders and Paladins that originally served under King Schmidtz of Glast Heim. King Schmidtz knew that to defend his kingdom from the terrors and chaos of the world he would need a special defense unit that answered only to him. That is how the Griffon-riding "Royal Guards" came to be and Hayroh Phoenix joined the "Band of Un-united Heroes" against the vast places of Midgard armed with his Glorious KVM Spear, his belief, "Inspiration". At times that he prays for God's Wrath; himself granted with the ultimate skill "Genesis Ray", their saga in the War of Emperium versus the most dominant forces of Valkyrie Server... Earning lots of scars from his epic battles, he puts on his Hockey Mask, hiding the face of a slayer, branded by name "Kraken" after the God Zeus' Beast from the Oceans of Poseidon, that killed Kronos and wiped Argos. His legacy and his allies' adventures in the world of Ragnarok... "The War at the Cookie Factory" the chapter of the book has been started... http://www.youtube.com/iROHayroh

Edited by HayrohsLegacy, 24 May 2012 - 11:10 PM.

#4 Ariex

Ariex

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea

Posted 20 November 2011 - 07:17 AM

Lol at "The War at the Cookie Factory".

#5 TsukishiroSayuki

TsukishiroSayuki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • LocationRune Midgard
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 20 November 2011 - 07:17 AM

"The War at the Cookie Factory" the chapter of the book has been started... :mellow:

+1 u deserved it xD
WOW "The War at the Cookie Factory" XD

#6 sayoko

sayoko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 590 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 12:54 PM

Shadow of Mefisto.- Mage-Sage-Scholar-Sorcerer (i think that sage sounds cooler than
"sorcerer" :mellow:

A silly dumb weak kid bornd in Morroc, he got bullied by pickys at the begin, since he never had a training, by himself traveled each one of the places that he was able, from the capital of midgar and arunafelts, he like to enter to random warp portals, he never asked "heals pls" he made by himself red pots by trading then with etc items that he got by his own, he wanted to be a famous alchemist, becouse hes hero was Edward Elric from another country, but he discovered hes true love to magic, when he saw how the spell casters where able to totally Annihilate all their enemies without even touching then with amazing cast times and extreme high DpS, then he discovered a mytical portal filled of sacred info called "IROWIKI" that was made by elders from the past, he learned how to get a whole new level of killer instinc to by burning and frozen their enemies by self defense and FUN, he managed to get into magician creew, he delivered each material by himself, he never used the services of kafra corporation becouse was really poor and loved to walk, even if a giant fire bird could kill him in a second, even if the fly wings where expensive, even if in the way where other midgar travelers that always yelled to him "Kser!" each time he tried to help then to kill the monster that was hurting the citizen,after all of that, he becomes by hes EFFORT a new magician, with the lowest hp pool in the world and worst defensive gears, he knew that when he reach the elders level he would be able even to kill the MVPS and be a hero for their friends.

If you read all of that, i only wish that mage never where born :thumb:

#7 Kirsten

Kirsten

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 01:27 PM

Hey guys I would like to know if you are willing to share your main character's backstory. It will awesome if you have a little story of your own about your main character and his/her purpose in the world of Ragnarok and how this character have impacted the lives or many or the adventures he/she have.

Here's mine:

Name: Ariex Maxer
Job Class: Sorcerer
Combat Type: Magic, Melee, Support
Title: The Final One

Backstory:

Ariex is a Sorcerer who utilizes orthodox battle techniques. He continues to defy the basic magic principles and developed his own discipline by mixing magic skills and physical techniques to maximize the efficiency of both . His brother, The Warlock Zearth Heizer, developed a rivalry that traces back to their early childhood days. Zearth developed a deep hatred to his adopted brother after Ariex chose to become a Sage despite the request of his adopted parents to become a Wizard. Ariex believes that to become a strong magic user should not only rely on raw magic skills but also learn how to physically engage your enemy to gain the advantage of flexibility and versatility that will be an advantage on different situations.

At the final stage of their epic battle, Ariex finally resurrected God Loki's legendary soldiers, The Guardians of Loki, to fight against the newly equipped Valkyrian Armored Zearth who obtained the armor set by holding Valkrye hostage and stripped down of her armor.

Should Zearth becomes victorious here and then the true Ragnarok begins..

I will not post the whole story of my character because it's going to take about a book to write the entire story.

Hey ArieX, glad to see you still play. I was in GoL for a short period of time back in 07 before the guild broke off. You guys were a pretty cool bunch of people. Im pretty good at remembering names, I remember u, Jess, Agaue- <---Alvin, G3DDY, Ricky,Yosuke Marv,and the others. Hope they still play aswell.

#8 Kitten

Kitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3077 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 01:29 PM

Jas is just some floozy from Morroc.

#9 Kagrra

Kagrra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 299 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 20 November 2011 - 01:35 PM

AB's Story
RG's Story

:> They're ADD as hell, but I laugh when I read them now.

#10 Ariex

Ariex

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea

Posted 20 November 2011 - 02:27 PM

Hey ArieX, glad to see you still play. I was in GoL for a short period of time back in 07 before the guild broke off. You guys were a pretty cool bunch of people. Im pretty good at remembering names, I remember u, Jess, Agaue- <---Alvin, G3DDY, Ricky,Yosuke Marv,and the others. Hope they still play aswell.

Ah, glad to see a former guild mate. I came back about 2 months ago after a four year break and I guess that's when the guild died down but now I'm back although I cant promise I'll be in for good. Things have changed a lot and this new RO that we have I felt like I'm out of place.

What server are you playing now? I'm at Ymir server I'm pretty sure you can see me in Eden as most of my characters have this infamous name on it so pm me if you come across.

#11 Loki1669

Loki1669

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 02:59 PM

Backstory huh? sounds fun.

Name: Dark_Loki
Class: Genetic

A man that has lived his life wandering Rune Midgard, with no specific purpose in mind. He has always had his own sense of justice, but has always stayed loyal to his country, and served to make it a better place. Unfortunately this all changed one day, when he encountered Heimdallr wandering in a cave in Glast Heim underground. Heimdallr had been tricked into going there to investigate some odd activities. They were both ambushed by MVP's sent there by the evil GM GOD-POING. Unable to defeat them, GOD-POING herself arrived and utterly defeated them both. She then brainwashed them and made them her servants.

Now Dark_Loki serves GOD-POING, and his only purpose is to wage war, and destroy Rune Midgard.

See here for a more complete (incomplete) story.

Spoiler

#12 Kirsten

Kirsten

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 03:05 PM

Ah, glad to see a former guild mate. I came back about 2 months ago after a four year break and I guess that's when the guild died down but now I'm back although I cant promise I'll be in for good. Things have changed a lot and this new RO that we have I felt like I'm out of place.

What server are you playing now? I'm at Ymir server I'm pretty sure you can see me in Eden as most of my characters have this infamous name on it so pm me if you come across.

I play valkyrie now. I'll make a chracter in ymir to see you ingame sometime. xD

#13 Rutana

Rutana

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1553 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 20 November 2011 - 04:25 PM

I have actually two basic versions and several versions with little changes to most of my characters.
That's because it started as a background story to my Ro Chars and ended in the solution of writing the story down in a book, but taking everything from RO away to just leave the characters and the basic story, mainly for copyright issues.

I'll get down a short version of the RO Background Story here, in the version I like most. If someone can read german and wanna know more, I can give a more detailed version - I'm too lazy to translate all of it though XP

Rutana & Lunaa La'Rivielle
Since these two are unidentically twins, it's hard to seperate their background stories.
Rutana (red haired, violet eyes) and Lunaa (green haired, violet eyes) were born in a rich and mighty family in Prontera. Their mother was caring and lovefull, but she died young to an unhealable decease. Lunaa, who learned some basic healing magic from her mom and always wished to become a Priestress, sufferd a long time blaiming herself for not beeing able to heal her mother, untill she realized noone could have healed her. This strenghten her wish in becoming a Priest, helping others in need.
Rutana though never was capable to perfom even the easiest healing magic and her heart cried for adventures.
Their father though was very strong in his belivings of Odin, and he would never accepted one of his daughters to aim for another Job than Priest. Even though Crusaders and Monks have the same faith, he didn't thought that it would be the right place for a girl. Himself beeing the theological adviser of the King.

Than, one fatefull time, the City of Prontera was attacked by an army of monsters - and the brave adventurers standed no chance of holding them back. Against the will of their father, the King decided to call the Assassin Guild to help out and hired them.
They came in the night and in a short amount of time, they scared the monsters away, residating on the city roofs to keep guard till the morning.
Rutana and Lunaa watched from their window, admiring these warriors. Especially Rutana who knew in that moment, what her heart called out for. She mostly admired a blonde Assassin, who kept guard directly on the next house.
As their father catched them watching, he got angry and forbid to even speak out the name of the Assassins, seeing them as a source of pure sin.

7 years passed and the twins became 14, the age a kid can start it's career as adventurer. They entered the Novice Training Ground and as they had to fill out the personalizing test in the end and wrote down their desired job, Rutana had even problems writing down "Priest" because of her father's wish. The supervisor though recognized it and asked her for her wish, explaining that only she should be the one deciding her future. Knewing that she didn't had to become a Priest, she choosed the path of a Thief and got transferred to Morroc.
It was the late evening, as she arrived in Prontera again, as Thief. As she knocked to her home, her father opened her, but didn't let her in. He exiled her from the family. This way, Rutana lost her surname (La'Rivielle).
Lunaa, faithfull to her sister, left her home one day afterwards and moved to the church, living there during her learning time of an Acolyte and keeping up the close contact to her sister.

Finally, both reached the point to finnish their student time, getting their real jobs.
While Lunaa passed on the Priest test without a problem or doubt, Rutana had to find the Assassin Guild first. After founding the guild in the desert and studying another 3 years, she was promoted to an Assassin. Her mentor was the Assassin she saw as kid, and now became her close friend, Whikebine Tres. And like Whikebine, fate decided to her being an Catsin too, a special kind of Assassin with catlike powers, showing as Cat Ears and a Cat Tail.

- I'll end it here because it would be too long to write down everything coming afterwards ;D

#14 lainee

lainee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 729 posts
  • LocationOceanic Eternity

Posted 20 November 2011 - 06:33 PM

mine is but a simple tale,

1str 1 agi 1 vit 9 int 9 dex 9 luk

and then walked across a bridge into a shiny thing. No Pumpkin pie or freebie play dead skill back in those days.

lol

:mellow:

#15 Kysiar

Kysiar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • LocationIn a house
  • Server:All of them

Posted 20 November 2011 - 09:04 PM

Back stories? o: sounds fun~!

Back in the day when Rune Midgards was young and the RO loading splash was just a gray square with 2 buttons A young thief from morroc was ready for adventure and challenge the world. one day during his travels he ran into a girl with White silk clothing who was killing others with Jupital thunder and Lord of Vermilion. Back then I didnt know any better and tried to defeat her by myself. She defeated me with one slash of her sword and told me "Come back once youve become stronger..."

*** ommited tl:dw ***

#16 Ali0510

Ali0510

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • LocationAussieLand
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 20 November 2011 - 09:30 PM

A quote from the start.

The splatter of rain drops can he heard, againts the windows,as Snowy the head priest in prontera sits quietly by the fire reading, up on the latest medicnes. A loud Crash of thunder makes Snowy jump and glance round the room to check that everthing is okay. It had been an unusual Quite night, Usually people would be comming in and out more ferquently. Suddenly the door Crashes open, rain starts pouring in the room, glancing towards the door snowy see's nothing, the cracking sound of thunder & Lightning Illuminates a figure, standing in the doorway, dragging something behind it. Fear Grips snowy, as the figure creeps in the room.......

http://ali0510.devia...llery/#/d10cima <--- Be Aware I have poor spelling and grammar.

Edited by Ali0510, 20 November 2011 - 09:32 PM.

#17 CheddarJack

CheddarJack

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1972 posts
  • LocationNJ
  • Server:Valk

Posted 20 November 2011 - 10:40 PM

Hmmm...Back Story huh? Well then ill give it a try.

Let us see where to begin? I guess you could say CJ was a bit of a trouble maker when he was young. He made the best of what he had and always had a good humor. The one bad thing about him is that he can be quite lazy when he wants to be (he enjoys taking naps outdoors aka afking lol). One day he began to think to himself. He grew up with an average family in prontera. He was an only child, but loved by his parents dearly. one thing during his childhood though was that he had trouble making friends. In his life he had always wanted to travel the world and meet new people, but he wanted to do it in his own way. That is why when he reached the age to become an adventurer, he got consent from his parents and left for the training grounds. He easily made his way through the grounds and was asked from there where he wanted to go. Well since he wanted to travel he wanted to start at the farthest place possible. As a novice CJ found the town of Morroc. In the city he heard about how the thieves guild was recruiting new members and felt like giving it a shot. For a new kid on the streets of Morroc he flew by and past all their tests with ease. With minds blow, on how someone new to the city could navigate it and do everything they asked, they gave him a spot within the guild. From there CJ began to train in the art of thievery. It was somewhat made for him i assume. He was quick on his feet, level headed, and quite agile. One day while he was out and about he ran into an Assassin. It looked like he was out on a hunt alone. CJ watched in awe how the assassin moved at even greater speeds than even he could. How his pressence was just not even felt. He knew what he wanted to do next from there on. He wanted to join the assassins guild. It took a ton of training before he felt ready to face the assassins guild. It also took him time to find it as well. Once he did, he walked in with his head held high and confident he would make it. He was put through gruling tests, some of which he didnt think he would come out in one piece. But he did it, he finished it all. The assassins gave him a new rank and allowed him to become an assassin.

Now CJ, being person that he is, asked them what was the hardest art form they could teach him. It turned out that it was the art of critical point attacking. It was a way in which an assassin can attack learn to find and attack vital parts of a monster in order to do the maximum damage possible. Not many assassins wanted to go through the rigorous training it took to do it, but CJ was different. He always wanted to do things the hard way. But that has never stopped him before. The assassins were able to teach him the basics, but they told him he had to go out and learn the rest on his own. He needed to see more monsters and learn from his experiences. Experience was the key in mastering it. Well for CJ this was no easy task, from here his lazyness kind of got the better of him. He took things slow and learned at his own pace. Luckily though, on his journey he met some great friends and joined a great guild. One that later he would lead himself (but that is another story)

As for his personal life, well...It is a bit complicated. He has a sister, who isnt his real sister. Her name is Ashley, Ash for short. She actually joined his guild one day and became attached to him from the start. He looked out for her a lot, like a big brother would and she looked up to him like as a younger sister would. Still to this day he looks out for her even though she has grown up and moved away for now. His love life is complicated as well. His first love was a High Priest named IvyCross (if you read my second story you should know who this is). She was introduced to him by his Ash. Right away they found out they has a lot in common. One thing in perticular was the town of Niff. Neither knew why, but they both enjoyed the area a lot. But all good things must come to an end I suppose because one day IvyCross said her goodbye's to CJ and left. To this day CJ thinks about her and wonders what she is doing. Since then CJ has married a nice Arch Bishop named Iridescently and they have a son named whom they nicknamed LugNut because of his facination with tools and screws. He hopes one day his son can become quite the Mechanic.

Well that seems to be it on CJ. If you guys have any questions let me know, and i will fill in the blanks for you guys ^_^

Edited by CheddarJack, 20 November 2011 - 11:13 PM.

#18 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:02 AM

My characters aren't real.

#19 lainee

lainee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 729 posts
  • LocationOceanic Eternity

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:51 AM

My characters aren't real.

lies! You have worked out full and detailed life histories and complex narratives for each of them Myzery. You celebrate their birthdays too and wear a party hat in front of the computer. I know these things...

#20 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 01:48 AM

lies! You have worked out full and detailed life histories and complex narratives for each of them Myzery. You celebrate their birthdays too and wear a party hat in front of the computer. I know these things...

It's no fun if you tell everyone =( I wanted to be different.

#21 IronFist

IronFist

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1547 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand, Beach

Posted 21 November 2011 - 03:26 AM

Ii Shinlon

Self proclaimed greatest living blacksmith who's leathalness is only toppled by his willingness to defend the weak and give to the poor.

Born during the time of legends Ii Shinlon made his daubed fighting with limitless in the honorable kvm arena, he was not the fastest, strongest or the riches but born with a relentless drive and unwavering determination he has rose through the ranks and become a fearful prince of prontera.

Spending most of his time sitting in the plains of prontera awaiting a call by the gods, Ii Shinlons reputation grew as did his power and prowess. Known and adored Ii Shinlon was soon engulfed in followers and willing slaves to do his bidding.

During the great wars of prerenewal Ii Shinlon showed his incredible strength, ability to turn the tides of war with his power to silence the great valkyries he became on of the their most feared rivals. Friendships grew and respect was earned, with his name shouted and his uncanny ability to destroy some of the most powerful mortals he soon gained the attention of the underworld. Valkyires of death were hunted and became an increasing threat, councils and leader argued and jealousy and greed overcame the world of prontera.

Ii Shinlon forged his reputation as a pimp of ragnarok, selling and trading his hoes throughout the land while enlightening otherss on tactics, strategies and unlocking some of ragnaroks best kept secrets. Loved and adored by pronterias his voice rang throughout the land.

Till one day, after slaying a great golden beast Ii Shinlon was walking out of the culvert towards prontera when he was struck by a marvel of perfection, the axe of the gods. As his head was sliced into two Ii Shinlon attacked not just his greatest dagger but his cart aswell in hopes to bring about the death of this god as his life drained away.

With the great renewal of prontera Ii Shinlon throw away his greatest weapons of death and picked up his axe once again. But with his wavering strength, imperfect axe and his weaknesses becoming evermore apparent Ii Shinlon soon feel into the darkness. Soon after tock the name of Prince of Thieves and turned to the world of death and greed, spending more time in pvp with a hungering bloodlust Ii Shinlon soon lost his mind.

One fateful day after speaking with the eventmaster dwalf and trading off his bulk of sexy hoes Ii Shinlon polymorphed into 3 Mvps and left this world. His unexpected death brought by a shadowedfire revealed only a few special ores and his trademark hat.

Years pasted, without a word.

Till one day

As waring guild readied arms for an up coming battle

The gates of darkness opened and so stepped forth Naught Seiger
appearing in a small hut nestled of the beach a portal linking the darkness with light Ii Shinlon to stepped forth once again onto the bright plains of pronteras south gates.

The 4th Prince of Prontera has Returned, bearing the necessary tools to rid prontera of the unforgiving rule of the valkyrie, his greatest enemy's.

Edited by IronFist, 21 November 2011 - 03:42 AM.

#22 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 21 November 2011 - 07:57 AM

How would you even do a story for a mech main?

Yeah, I started out as a traveling salesman, then I started beating :mellow: with a sledgehammer until WHAT THE FHCK GIANT ROBOT

#23 Unifan

Unifan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 711 posts
  • Server:Private Server

Posted 21 November 2011 - 08:17 AM

hi ariex u remember me? long time man =( i miss u

u remember this? good times!

Posted Image

Posted Image

R.I.P

GoL good times =(

#24 CheddarJack

CheddarJack

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1972 posts
  • LocationNJ
  • Server:Valk

Posted 21 November 2011 - 08:31 AM

How would you even do a story for a mech main?

Yeah, I started out as a traveling salesman, then I started beating :mellow: with a sledgehammer until WHAT THE FHCK GIANT ROBOT

You could say that your character just wanted to evolve in his line of work and keep with technology. At first he started out selling things then found an interest in forging powerful weapons. Eventually finding himself face to face with the new mech's which peaked his interests.

#25 LadyRaven

LadyRaven

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • LocationZoo Jersey, USA

Posted 21 November 2011 - 08:37 AM

Hmmm...this is certainly interesting.
I had written a nice backstory for my character ~LadyRaven~. However, I wrote it back in 2004 and have since lost it over the years (various hardrive reformats, etc, etc).

It's safe to say, ~LadyRaven~ is an old bird now. For the most part, she is retired as a 99/70 Falcon Sniper, reluctant to trade in her faithful bird for a wolf. She dwells upstairs in Eden Group, occasionally going out to earn her guild some EXP, forever searching for her missing spouse, Wolffman (he's on my husband's non-main account which he doesn't play, lol).

I have to think a bit for stories for my other girls, though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users